Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]Axentro - An original, proof of work Blockchain for decentralised Apps - page 4. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for when the team will make AMA for the community. This is a good option to provide with crypto media to get more investors
Activity: 18
Hello everyone and have a nice day, what apps do you plan to add next month? And what about cooperation with devs for dapps?
Activity: 21
How significant is this project? For example, does your company's place in the market depend on it?
Activity: 16
Hey team, I want to know, what about staking system? Do you plan to release it?
Activity: 52

Hello team, do you plan to provide a mobile platform?

Hi dude, I was also interested in this question, they told me that they were going to launch it
Activity: 24
Hi, I would like to know about the first round of IEO, is there any information about its results and how many tokens were sold?
Activity: 66
That will be a nice idea to coop with Asian platforms. We will bring a lot of Chinese investors to Axentro
Activity: 20

Hi team, I hope the project is developing well, what about dapps connection? When do you plan to add this option?

Anyway, they are working on it. If he adds, they've announced their community
I think they need to work harder on this and do reports every day.

Hello, how many people are working on Axentro development now?

I heard that the development is carried out by the main admin in the telegram group with the help of participants who come and go - at the moment it is mainly him and 2 other developers.
Activity: 17

Hello team, I would like to know, what about token price?

Hi dude, I advise you to check out their website or telegram group, I think you can find a lot of information there.
Activity: 19
Axentro is project to support for further grow! Lets make it big.
Activity: 22

Hi team, I hope the project is developing well, what about dapps connection? When do you plan to add this option?

Anyway, they are working on it. If he adds, they've announced their community
Activity: 31

All things will be done according to how they plan it. I mean let's just be patient and stay tune on more announcement.
Activity: 52
What are the forecasts for the 2nd half of 2021?
Activity: 19
Have a nice day guys, I have questions, where can I check the stat for IEO? How many people have already taken part in it?

Let's make a big post on IEO here too, and hopefully see the results on Reddit.

I think they will show results in all social networks in which they are
Activity: 66
Hello community, when do you plan to provide a second IEO round?
Activity: 21
Guys, how much is this coin now on the exchange?
Let's make a big post on IEO here too, and hopefully see the results on Reddit.
Pages:
Jump to: