Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]Axentro - An original, proof of work Blockchain for decentralised Apps - page 5. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Buy now, hold tomorrow, it looks like today we can finish the IEO, hopefully there will be better results
Activity: 20
What about IEO? Yesterday launched, I saw that many are waiting for good results, I hope it will be so
Activity: 24

Hello team, I'm not here long ago, I would like to know what bonuses will be for early investors?

Axentro is not a new project, it is about 2 years old, such questions should be asked in new projects Smiley
Activity: 22
I have several friends that will be interested in Axentro but they don't know English, are there social networks for other languages, for example for Russian?
Of course it would be nice to do this, but they can use translators if they are interested in this project.
Activity: 25
Hello team, I'm not here long ago, I would like to know what bonuses will be for early investors?
I have several friends that will be interested in Axentro but they don't know English, are there social networks for other languages, for example for Russian?
Activity: 18
Hello everyone, I registered with VIndax, now I will wait for good news, what do you think about the first IEO platform, how will it go and will it be profitable for everyone?
Activity: 52

How long does this platform exist? And what about further development after IEO?

The project itself has existed for a few years now. I'm not sure what you mean about further development after the IEO though.
Activity: 19

Hey team! Do you plan to make Ama this month?

There is no reason to make it. I think they can provide live streams for community and that will be ok
Activity: 31
Which trading platforms do you plan to list in the future?
Activity: 66
I think that within 6 months, starting in January, our system should switch to blockchain and we will enter the market.
Activity: 31
The first IEO session Axentro will be available tomorrow on Vindax Exchange, don't miss guys, I'm sure it will be interesting
Activity: 21

I see that in the group very often they ask questions about cooperation or an event, I think it is necessary to announce your answer about this in a big post

You are right, everyone hopes that each event will bring a lot of usefulness, but this is not always the case, in some platforms everything works differently
Activity: 16

I think you should provide promotion for your YouTube channel team.Still not so many followers, but you can find a lot of investors on YouTube

This is a good way of course, but you shouldn't rush to do this, they can make things more important.
Activity: 17

I think that will be good for platform developing to cooperate with crypto giants like Binance or okex

Right, and the team are taking one step at a time
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
An army of newbies to fill in the thread and an administrator who on Telegram replies "fuck you." Another scam.
I see that in the group very often they ask questions about cooperation or an event, I think it is necessary to announce your answer about this in a big post
Activity: 24

What exactly are you doing at the current stage of project development?

They started work on improving the mining algorithm
Activity: 22
I think that will be good for platform developing to cooperate with crypto giants like Binance or okex
Activity: 25

What about further project development? What are you going to do?

4 more days to go! Catch Axentro's IEO token Sale will be launching in Vindax Exchange on January 25, 2020 (8:00 UTC)
Pages:
Jump to: