Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]Axentro - An original, proof of work Blockchain for decentralised Apps - page 3. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So the IEO ends, I hope many managed to take part and receive awards
Activity: 52
How many users have already taken part in the IEO? Do you have these statistics? It's just very interesting for me to know
Activity: 24
Guys, does the bonus program still workable? Can I get extra tokens on IEO?
Activity: 25
Hello, I have questions, what happens after the token amounts are worked out?
Will it be on an exchange for trading or is it something that I can't use for a while?
Activity: 21

Hi I am interesting what will you do first after IEO ends?

Hi, I think you can find out more details here:
https://axentro.medium.com/axentro-f flexible-scalable-intuitive-and-affordable-platform-for-dapp-developers-627470928f2
Activity: 16

It's time to help the team with promotion before IEO, just tweet about Axentro platform, it will be good for IEO results

A good idea, as well as you can call familiar investors and make YouTube videos for the project
Hello everyone, is everything good in the team? Motivation doesn't change? IEO will end tomorrow, I will wait for good results.
Activity: 20
Hello, will you make listing on Vindax after IEO? I think it would be useful for the project
Activity: 31
It's time to help the team with promotion before IEO, just tweet about Axentro platform, it will be good for IEO results

Hey team! When do you plan to release app store?

The team is currently building the dapp infrastructure and it will take the next few months. We need to be patient
Activity: 16

I think that will be nice to make weekly reports about project development

Hello dude, right now they are heavy on marketing and promotions, they updated the community a while a go on developments.
Activity: 17
Hi guys, I would to know what is the minimum investment here plz and if I can buy directly from website?
Do you plan to create your exchange or you will coop with others?
Activity: 19
Hey team! When do you plan to release app store?
Activity: 22

I'm waiting for when the team will make AMA for the community. This is a good option to provide with crypto media to get more investors

I agree, it would be good if Amu did, I am always happy about this event, I always look forward to such events.
Activity: 31

I watch IEO, I see that everything is going quite well, and it will also end with good results, but what will you do the first things after it ends, are there any specific plans?

Today the 2nd round of IEO started, they wrote that there will be many new updates after IEO, we will wait
You have a lot of new users, I see that you are developing quite well, IEO is going well too

Do we have any details on the first round of IEO? as in how many token were sold and what happened to the remaining tokens?

Dude, updates would be provided after the end of the second IEO round.
Activity: 24

I'm waiting for when the team will make AMA for the community. This is a good option to provide with crypto media to get more investors

Now they have 2 IEO rounds, I think Ama will not be in the near future
Activity: 66

Hello everyone and have a nice day, what apps do you plan to add next month? And what about cooperation with devs for dapps?

Hi , over the next few months, they will be building the decentralized app infrastructure to support our decentralized apps, so they haven't decided which apps to start with yet.
Pages:
Jump to: