Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]Axentro - An original, proof of work Blockchain for decentralised Apps - page 6. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Hello everyone, I would like to know if everything is good in the team? Motivation doesn't change?

Until I saw that they had problems in the team, everything seems to be fine
Activity: 18

Hi, what features can I use with it now? What tokens can I hold with it?

Hi dude, I'm strictly saying that only Axentro is only for Axentro
Activity: 52
Hello everyone, I would like to know if everything is good in the team? Motivation doesn't change?
Activity: 19
Hi, what features can I use with it now? What tokens can I hold with it?
Activity: 31

Hello everyone, I just saw an interview on YouTube, and the project looks great, I'm glad that you made video reviews on your project,not everyone understands the essence of the project right after reading about it

Also I think they should be promoting their YouTube channel team. Still not many subscribers, but they can find many investors on YouTube.
Activity: 66

Hello everyone, does everyone on the team benefit from the project? Who is motivated by what?

I think they are now all right, they have added users in the telegrams to the group, and the administrator actively communicates with them
Activity: 31
Maybe team can cooperate with YouTube blogger to provide a full promo,I think that will be nice to provide video guides on how to use Axentro for new users
Activity: 21
Always keep your finger on the pulse: start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project, and whether it is moving there.
Activity: 16
Have a nice day everyone, I would like to give advice, always plan with a margin of time and money.
Activity: 17

Hello everyone, I see your project is not new, many praise in the telegram, I hope to see new updates

About updates, I heard that on January 25, 2021 (8:00AM Utc) Axentro Blockchain Platform Ieo sessions will be launch in Vindax Exchange!
Activity: 20

You are on many social networks and you are promoting well there, I like it

With this I agree with you, the more you advertise yourself on different social networks, the better for the project.
Activity: 3
Hello! I would like to know your opinion on Axentro mining, I am not a professional in such matters, I am going to start mining Axentro token, is there someone who has already done this or is still doing it and is it useful?

Read my previous posts on that matter.
Running a full public node is still not possible.
[ 2021-02-11 13:37:34 --    Erro ] attempt to join the network was rejected.
[ 2021-02-11 13:37:34 --    Erro ] the reason: node connections are disabled for this node: access is restricted for this node while we work on improvements
[ 2021-02-11 13:37:34 --    Erro ] the node will be exited with -1.

IMO mining without one does not make sense economically with reward distribution heavily weighted towards node owner.
Also the github gives false info (https://github.com/Axentro/guide), things dont add up.

Developer fund: 10,000,000 AXNT
Total mineable: 20,000,000 AXNT
Total non-mineable: 15,000,000 AXNT
Total Supply: 45,000,000 AXNT

Yet these 6 addressess hold premined coins with a total of 25,000,000 AXNT
https://explorer.axentro.io/transactions/fd54cbeda5fe552fafcd197e835c75f068577b5e850272ffa494273cdfa1346c

So the truth is about 25.000.000 XANT were premined, and that should be the total non-minable AXNT.

In addition the coin owner is harvesting coins like crazy, currently earning over 80 AXNT every hour just for running the node while a miner with mid range CPU (Ryzen 3800X) will earn 0.2 AXN per hour.

Here are three of the addresses that acted as full node and received mining rewars. It is save to asume these wallets belong to the coin owner as he is the only one who can run a full public and minable node. Technically speaking these are alsoo premined coins.
https://explorer.axentro.io/address/TTA4YzZjN2U2OTAyOWEwY2NkYjBkNDM1ODljMDMzYmE4OThlMjk2YTNhYTk4OTAx - 52638 AXNT
https://explorer.axentro.io/address/TTAzMGE2MmI1ZTk0NmI1ODZiNjFjNWM1OWE3YjMyZTY3YTY0OTQzMzJlMjhiZmU3 - 52641 AXNT
https://explorer.axentro.io/address/TTAzNjhjNzgyNzA2MDU5NGQyZWYyN2I3NGUyM2YyMDIwZDNkZmIyMzE4MTc2NDVi - 15224 AXNT

to sum it up, i would not recommend anyone to buy or mine this coin unless the owners start to communicate, fixes the fundamentals like having a dezentralized blockchain working and restarts at block zero. I would also avoid any exchange that lists this coin in its current state.
Managed to build the node from source, had to fix quite a bit of stuff to get it to work.

Now i can run a private node and sync with the blockchain but when i switch it to public mode i am being disconnected from the parent node for not being in the whitelist with the message:
"node connections are disabled for this node: access is restricted for this node while we work on improvements"

So there exists only two public and minable nodes for this blockchain - both on the same amazon AWS and controlled by the owenrs of the coin.

The node owner is making most from mining, each mined block gives them a reward of 2.9 AXN. A block is mined every 2 minutes.
https://explorer.axentro.io/address/TTAzMGE2MmI1ZTk0NmI1ODZiNjFjNWM1OWE3YjMyZTY3YTY0OTQzMzJlMjhiZmU3

Node owner reward: about 85 AXN per hour
Miners reward in the same time is about 0.2 AXN per hour with a Ryzen 7 3800X and 14 threads on the coin.

ICO / IEO price of the Coin was 0.70 / 0.80 USD, can anyone confirm?

Can anyone explain to me how a ICO/IEO price of 0.70/0.80 makes sense when a node owner can earn 85 AXN per hour for doing zero work, just for hosting a public node? While a miner makes pennies?
And how can you trust a blockchain that has only a single public minable node. third party Solo-Mining or running a public node is currently impossible.
Am i missing something? Should that not be fixed before going on an Exchange?
Activity: 17
I'm waiting for the trade which will take place on February 19, I hope that only our presence is needed to participate, or do we need some kind of registration for this?
Managed to build the node from source, had to fix quite a bit of stuff to get it to work.

Now i can run a private node and sync with the blockchain but when i switch it to public mode i am being disconnected from the parent node for not being in the whitelist with the message:
"node connections are disabled for this node: access is restricted for this node while we work on improvements"

So there exists only two public and minable nodes for this blockchain - both on the same amazon AWS and controlled by the owenrs of the coin.

The node owner is making most from mining, each mined block gives them a reward of 2.9 AXN. A block is mined every 2 minutes.
https://explorer.axentro.io/address/TTAzMGE2MmI1ZTk0NmI1ODZiNjFjNWM1OWE3YjMyZTY3YTY0OTQzMzJlMjhiZmU3

Node owner reward: about 85 AXN per hour
Miners reward in the same time is about 0.2 AXN per hour with a Ryzen 7 3800X and 14 threads on the coin.

ICO / IEO price of the Coin was 0.70 / 0.80 USD, can anyone confirm?
Activity: 18

Have a nice day guys, what about initial token price? Did you have private sale?

Hi buddy, I saw that their original coin price is 1Axentro = 1 $. And in 1 round of IEO we sell 1Axentro = $ 0.70 and in 2 rounds of IEO we sell 1Axentro = 0.80 $.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello everyone, is everything good in the team? Motivation doesn't change? IEO will end tomorrow, I will wait for good results.

Read this on their telegram about their IEO results. Seems not good news. They did not hit their targets. So let's see if they can push thru this project.

But they will be listed in Vindax this coming feb 19.

copper member
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: