Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 123. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hi! can someone tell me how to withdraw INCENT from viral exchange,please. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I received my Incent tokens from TVE to my Waves wallet thanks  Smiley
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I get my incent on the TVE Wink
Thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I get incent on the TVE and ico, waiting incent to added exchanger
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
when will the translation bounties be paid?
Peter will have time beginning of next week to pay both the translation and signature bounty. I'll let you know when they are paid  Smiley

When is exchange listing expected?

Edit:
Posted a sell offer in Incent trading thread if someone is interested to buy Incent before exchange.

WTS:

SELL 2160 Incent for 0.45 BTC ---> 0.00020833 BTC/Incent

Escrow: yassin54
Incent is already listed on OpenLedger. Other exchanges will follow in the new year!  Smiley

Yes. I see Incent on openledger. But its an IOU. I can not deposit my Incent nor withdraw.
OpenLedger will finish implementation of both Waves and Incent beginning of next week. This will enable users to deposit and withdraw Waves and Incent to and from OL.
Thank you for the information.May i know when we'll see incent on poloniex or bittrex?I hope bittrex will added incent very soon.
Hard to say. Bittrex said it will take them at least 2 months to implement. It will surely get 2017.

Can i use the WAVES wallet on chrome for this?
Yes, exactly. It's important you use your personal Wallet address and not an exchange address!
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
I sent for the first time waves from yobit for my wallet and didn't get!?

I make this question because I want to have coins for the fee!

Activity: 742
Can i use the WAVES wallet on chrome for this?
Activity: 485
Peter will have time beginning of next week to pay both the translation and signature bounty. I'll let you know when they are paid  Smiley

Edit:
Posted a sell offer in Incent trading thread if someone is interested to buy Incent before exchange.

WTS:

Incent is already listed on OpenLedger. Other exchanges will follow in the new year!  Smiley

Yes. I see Incent on openledger. But its an IOU. I can not deposit my Incent nor withdraw.
OpenLedger will finish implementation of both Waves and Incent beginning of next week. This will enable users to deposit and withdraw Waves and Incent to and from OL.
Thank you for the information.May i know when we'll see incent on poloniex or bittrex?I hope bittrex will added incent very soon.
Activity: 924

Edit:

WTS:

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

Edit:

WTS:

Activity: 938
how to withdraw in the viral exchange use 1W or not?

Without 1W work fine  Smiley

Yeah Just tried to withdraw Incent from TVE directly to my waves address,I get second error there when i fill out address with 1W

Well Without 1W withdraw smoothly Wink
Activity: 714

thank you im received my token in the viral exchange
Activity: 1064

Activity: 824
ICO againn and againn....!!!
Activity: 714
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
The Viral Exchange just activated withdrawals of Incent tokens. Go grab your Social Media bounty! (no payouts to exchanges or you will lose your funds!)

Thanks you gonna to The Viral Exchange For withdraw my Incent.and still look around for something news Cheesy
Activity: 434
Quick update on bounties:
- TVE will allow withdrawals directly from their site to your personal Waves address within the next few hours. Again, no payouts to exchange accounts or you risk loosing your tokens!

- Signature and Translation bounty will be distributed beginning of next week. Please, go through the redemption process as soon as possible if you haven't already done it.

I sent for the first time waves from yobit for my wallet and didn't get!?

I make this question because I want to have coins for the fee!

I would definitely not trade on YoBit but choose Bittrex. If you have problems with YoBit, try getting in touch with them - we can't help you here.
thanks for the update
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 686
Just withdrew TVE bounties, no problems! Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I still have incent tokens from my TVE accounts. Im still
looking for any exchange where I could trade it. Looking
forward for this tokens price will hit in the market.
Jump to: