Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 124. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The Viral Exchange just activated withdrawals of Incent tokens. Go grab your Social Media bounty! (no payouts to exchanges or you will lose your funds!)
When is exchange listing expected?

Edit:
Posted a sell offer in Incent trading thread if someone is interested to buy Incent before exchange.

WTS:

SELL 2160 Incent for 0.45 BTC ---> 0.00020833 BTC/Incent

Escrow: yassin54
Incent is already listed on OpenLedger. Other exchanges will follow in the new year!  Smiley
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
When is exchange listing expected?

Edit:
Posted a sell offer in Incent trading thread if someone is interested to buy Incent before exchange.

WTS:

SELL 2160 Incent for 0.45 BTC ---> 0.00020833 BTC/Incent

Escrow: yassin54
Quick update on bounties:
- TVE will allow withdrawals directly from their site to your personal Waves address within the next few hours. Again, no payouts to exchange accounts or you risk loosing your tokens!

- Signature and Translation bounty will be distributed beginning of next week. Please, go through the redemption process as soon as possible if you haven't already done it.

I sent for the first time waves from yobit for my wallet and didn't get!?

I make this question because I want to have coins for the fee!

I would definitely not trade on YoBit but choose Bittrex. If you have problems with YoBit, try getting in touch with them - we can't help you here.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Hi guys, does someone knows when the translation bounties will be paid? i thought it was the 15, but still i have not received it.
I think I've read they are already distributing bounties. I haven't also got mine too. Maybe the team should initiate to pm those users to submit their emails.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I think it is better to release the bounty tokens now that is not on any exchange, so any dumpers that want to dump can sell his at give way price for true investors on this forum rather than dump it on the market when listed on exchanges

Keep patience guys
Bounty will be distribution a few days, the team incent still collecting email address and the same time with the bounties from TVE
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I think it is better to release the bounty tokens now that is not on any exchange, so any dumpers that want to dump can sell his at give way price for true investors on this forum rather than dump it on the market when listed on exchanges

Those dumpers are smart enough to actually think the price could go up still. But keeping them waiting for more than amonth of no exchange may also change their minds and will be able to sell for bargain price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Hi guys, does someone knows when the translation bounties will be paid? i thought it was the 15, but still i have not received it.

as far as i know All the bounty still not paid yet..
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Please explain me how to receive signature bounty.

You should get 12 stakes worth;
03.10.2016 16:21:17   kokokoin   Sr. Member   299   Yes      58   8   1,5   12   

From the Bounties post, #2 in thread.

4. Send a personal message on Bitcointalk to KarlKarlsson_ including the e-mail address you used to create your Incent ICO account in step 1.
5. We will send your bounty to the personal Waves payout address after the verification is done.  
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Please explain me how to receive signature bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

We just sent the Incent tokens reserved for TVE bounties to them. We will soon allow withdrawals but want to coordinate the distribution with the other bounties.

You'll be able to request a withdrawal from TVE to your personal Waves address directly on the site.

Thanks a lot for the update on TVE bounties.
Hey all,
thanks for your patience. Audit has almost been completed and we're looking at the next round of distribution by the weekend, if not before.
Please make sure you've included your Waves address in your ICO area. With or without the 1W, it doesn't matter Smiley
Bounties will also be distributed in this tranche.

Re: exchanges, as with all crypto coins it's not up to the dev or issuer - it's up to the exchanges. We've raised it with several, but ultimately it's their decision and their timeline. Please do put in a request if you'd like to show them it will be worth their while to do so sooner rather than later!

Thanks a lot for your update,I'm sure exchanges will add Incent once they see a good team of developers and a lot of interest by users and traders.

I'm looking forward to receive my tokens from TVE.

Yeah I also wonder how to transfer my Incents from TVE to my Waves wallet. Or is it TVE that needs to update their site since Incent can already be put in a wallet?
We just sent the Incent tokens reserved for TVE bounties to them. We will soon allow withdrawals but want to coordinate the distribution with the other bounties.

You'll be able to request a withdrawal from TVE to your personal Waves address directly on the site.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
U dont really expect this bluffy shit to get listed on polo, do u.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
incent for 0,00014286 BTC in openledger exchanger, too cheap, isnt it?

it is an IUO so i wonder if it will set a min on later trades. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Hey all,
thanks for your patience. Audit has almost been completed and we're looking at the next round of distribution by the weekend, if not before.
Please make sure you've included your Waves address in your ICO area. With or without the 1W, it doesn't matter Smiley

Re: exchanges, as with all crypto coins it's not up to the dev or issuer - it's up to the exchanges. We've raised it with several, but ultimately it's their decision and their timeline. Please do put in a request if you'd like to show them it will be worth their while to do so sooner rather than later!

Thanks a lot for your update,I'm sure exchanges will add Incent once they see a good team of developers and a lot of interest by users and traders.

Yeah I also wonder how to transfer my Incents from TVE to my Waves wallet. Or is it TVE that needs to update their site since Incent can already be put in a wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hey all,

Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Will be added to an exchanger in this year, right!?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hey all,

Thanks Cassius for always updating us with what's happening in this project. Eagerly waiting for my Incent to be available in my Waves Wallet. Good luck everyone. Smiley
Jump to: