Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 125. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hey all,
thanks for your patience. Audit has almost been completed and we're looking at the next round of distribution by the weekend, if not before.
Please make sure you've included your Waves address in your ICO area. With or without the 1W, it doesn't matter Smiley
Bounties will also be distributed in this tranche.

Re: exchanges, as with all crypto coins it's not up to the dev or issuer - it's up to the exchanges. We've raised it with several, but ultimately it's their decision and their timeline. Please do put in a request if you'd like to show them it will be worth their while to do so sooner rather than later!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I would like to ask when I can get my signature award?

I think they mentioned they are already distributing them batch by batch, someone should have confirmed here whether their bounties had been received already. While waiting Aimee, set up your waves address on the incent ICO dashboard.

How can i connect my forum account with Incent account to receive bounty?
has anyone received signature bounties yet??? I dont think so... as far as I've got it these will be paid within the next day/days or so.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500

I think they mentioned they are already distributing them batch by batch, someone should have confirmed here whether their bounties had been received already. While waiting Aimee, set up your waves address on the incent ICO dashboard.

How can i connect my forum account with Incent account to receive bounty?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Will be added to an exchanger in this year, right!?
We are already listed on OpenLedger. Bigger exchanges will follow in 2017.

Why take so long to be added to bigger exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Activity: 280
I have a question... How do I transfer my incent from my waves lite client to openledger?

Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
I haven't received it either, is it because Waves address problem? I sent my Waves address as starting 1W3... but in the Waves app it says 3 on the app. I have only seen the difference now but I copied pasted it from the app. Is this just me or is it a common problem? Hope I receive my incent bounty as I should. I also can see someone with the same problem as me the one who commented above the page, the hero member hope our problem will be resolved.  Smiley
Activity: 323
It is in works afaik from KarlKarlsson.

Is there ok if we not yet withdraw our incent from the viral exchange and let them there for a few time?
No deadline for withdraw it right?
Activity: 490
Is there ok if we not yet withdraw our incent from the viral exchange and let them there for a few time?
No deadline for withdraw it right?
Activity: 323
Full node has been published only 2-3 weeks ago. Before that there were only dev nodes with API(that's how Bittrex implemented its BTC/WAVES pair).

Polo has been waiting for the official full node release. Now they have to evaluate/review the code before adding Waves to their exchange. Please bear in mind that Waves is revolutionary not only because of  its functionality set (crowdfunding, dex, lpos, asset creation etc.) but also because of its programming language. It is the first cryptocurrency platform written in Scala, a fully-fledged functional programming language. Only a handful of independent experts exist who are proficient both in Scala and in blockchain technology. So Poloniex has to find them first and pay them good money for the review. That takes time.

Again I'm sure this was answered before but why won't coins like waves (and therefore incent?) be listed on exchanges like poloniex?
Activity: 630
Activity: 868
My waves lite client is still on 0.4.6a and has not updated to new  0.4.6.3. How can i get the update it will not let me delete and re-download. I still have not received my incent yet.  Please let me know if I'm  doing something wrong. Thank you

It updates automatically, although it shows it is still 0.4.6a

I have already received my INCNT without doing anything, only added my WAVES address in the ICO two months ago.

Yeah if you go to Chrome ---> Settings ---> Extensions you'll see the actual version number.

Please, I will like to know which version of the waves wallet actually support asset creation.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Again I'm sure this was answered before but why won't coins like waves (and therefore incent?) be listed on exchanges like poloniex?
Activity: 116
My waves lite client is still on 0.4.6a and has not updated to new  0.4.6.3. How can i get the update it will not let me delete and re-download. I still have not received my incent yet.  Please let me know if I'm  doing something wrong. Thank you

I have already received my INCNT without doing anything, only added my WAVES address in the ICO two months ago.

Yeah if you go to Chrome ---> Settings ---> Extensions you'll see the actual version number.
Activity: 102
The Blockchain is the Future!

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I haven't received it, is it because Waves address problem? I sent my Waves address as starting 1W3... but in the Waves app it says 3..., this problem comes from Waves, we faced same problem in Bittrex deposits. Now since I don't receive my Incent's I thought this may be the problem. Can someone verify the source of problem?
That's no problem, we will just cut off the 1W where it is included.

We are currently investigating some small issue and continue distribution soon. Please have some patience  Smiley

Will be added to an exchanger in this year, right!?
We are already listed on OpenLedger. Bigger exchanges will follow in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
I haven't received it, is it because Waves address problem? I sent my Waves address as starting 1W3... but in the Waves app it says 3..., this problem comes from Waves, we faced same problem in Bittrex deposits. Now since I don't receive my Incent's I thought this may be the problem. Can someone verify the source of problem?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
My Google Chrome is not automatically updating the Waves Lite App extension to 0.4.6.3, and I can't find a way to manually do so. Is it ok if I remove the extension and reinstall it? What do I need to recover my wallet then?

I just checked the Developer mode checkbox in URL chrome://extensions/ to show the "Update extensions now" button. That allows me to force the update of the Chrome app.

This is the answer i was looking for. I updated manually  and nothing i still get old version i also deleted app and reinstalled  new version and still nothing. It keeps giving me version .4.6a and not .4.6.3
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Hi everyone - just to give you a brief update. We distributed tokens to everyone for whom we initially had a Waves address (if you think there's been a problem, please contact us, ideally on Slack). Some people have added Waves addresses since then and won't have received their Incent yet.

For those who haven't received their Incent, please add a Waves address you personally control to your ICO dashboard. We're continuing the audit and will distribute the next tranche as soon as we can.

Bounties will also be distributed in the next tranche.

Why can't you guys just put withdrawal button on the page, so as to press the button when we feel like moving our coin like ICONOMI did. My coin is still on their ICO page.
I advice you just to read posts ahead or in ico platform and you will understand:
- distribution to waves adress will be done (must be one you have full access to, not exchange) automatically, your just have to provide this address in case you did investment in btc. If waves then your first address is used to send you tokkens.
- bounties or etc will be distributed soon
- be patient, not all have added their addresses and if it is added and transaction done then check first if you have proper version of wallet, cause previous versions doesnt show assets.
- it was said as well that funds will be still shown on ico page even after they have been sent to you. I agree with only one thing, there should be status added ie "sent" to indicate that funds have been distributed.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hi everyone - just to give you a brief update. We distributed tokens to everyone for whom we initially had a Waves address (if you think there's been a problem, please contact us, ideally on Slack). Some people have added Waves addresses since then and won't have received their Incent yet.

For those who haven't received their Incent, please add a Waves address you personally control to your ICO dashboard. We're continuing the audit and will distribute the next tranche as soon as we can.

Bounties will also be distributed in the next tranche.

Why can't you guys just put withdrawal button on the page, so as to press the button when we feel like moving our coin like ICONOMI did. My coin is still on their ICO page.
Jump to: