Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 126. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Now, it needs exchanges.

Hope to see incent on the exchange Smiley

from wan.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi everyone - just to give you a brief update. We distributed tokens to everyone for whom we initially had a Waves address (if you think there's been a problem, please contact us, ideally on Slack). Some people have added Waves addresses since then and won't have received their Incent yet.

For those who haven't received their Incent, please add a Waves address you personally control to your ICO dashboard. We're continuing the audit and will distribute the next tranche as soon as we can.

Bounties will also be distributed in the next tranche.
Activity: 280
So have I got this right... the incent I'm seeing reflecting in waves wallet under assets are the incent I bought during the ICO? Why then am I still seeing a balance in my incent ICO account or is this normal? I'm guessing we will get a notification regarding signature bounty payments... will these be paid into our ICO accounts or directly into our waves wallets as assets?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Is there a fee to send Incent tokens using the Waves Platform? I know that the Waves Platform charges 0.001 waves to send Waves tokens. Just wondering about sending Incent tokens? Thanks

It's the same. 0.001 WAVES is currently the fee for sending anything.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
My Google Chrome is not automatically updating the Waves Lite App extension to 0.4.6.3, and I can't find a way to manually do so. Is it ok if I remove the extension and reinstall it? What do I need to recover my wallet then?

I just checked the Developer mode checkbox in URL chrome://extensions/ to show the "Update extensions now" button. That allows me to force the update of the Chrome app.

Activity: 234
My waves lite client is still on 0.4.6a and has not updated to new  0.4.6.3. How can i get the update it will not let me delete and re-download. I still have not received my incent yet.  Please let me know if I'm  doing something wrong. Thank you

You need only keep the "seed" and password when you created

Thanks for the help but this doesn't  answer my question. How do i get latest version of waves?

Just download the latest from the wavesplatform.com if you already have installed the previous version, i think it will automatically update to the latest.

Lol let see if i can explain this better i downloaded the lite client but it hasn't updated yet. I know it is supposed  to do this automatically  but it hasn't and i have gave it time. So my question is  how long should it take to automatically  update? Also what can i do to help this process?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
My waves lite client is still on 0.4.6a and has not updated to new  0.4.6.3. How can i get the update it will not let me delete and re-download. I still have not received my incent yet.  Please let me know if I'm  doing something wrong. Thank you

Thanks for the help but this doesn't  answer my question. How do i get latest version of waves?

Just download the latest from the wavesplatform.com if you already have installed the previous version, i think it will automatically update to the latest.
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Confirmed, Incent received! Now awaiting an exchanger.  Smiley

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

My waves lite client is still on 0.4.6a and has not updated to new  0.4.6.3. How can i get the update it will not let me delete and re-download. I still have not received my incent yet.  Please let me know if I'm  doing something wrong. Thank you
Activity: 181
Is there a fee to send Incent tokens using the Waves Platform? I know that the Waves Platform charges 0.001 waves to send Waves tokens. Just wondering about sending Incent tokens? Thanks
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
Where plan to put this incent on exchanges?
bittrex or poloniex?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Received my incent in my Waves wallet without any problem.Unlike that f****** antshares who have not sent my ANS yet,you guys did well job.Hope sig and TVE bounties also reach in time in my wallet  Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
We are waiting for Bittrex. This will be a great gift for everyone.

yep, also waiting for bittrex santa ;-)
Activity: 437
We are waiting for Bittrex. This will be a great gift for everyone.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
So everything is going according to plan.Good job Smiley
Activity: 642
i've  invested small amount but ill buy more on exchange.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi Karl, sent you a PM Smiley Please help! Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
My Google Chrome is not automatically updating the Waves Lite App extension to 0.4.6.3, and I can't find a way to manually do so. Is it ok if I remove the extension and reinstall it? What do I need to recover my wallet then?

The standalone app will update - just give it some time.
If you installed by downloading and unzipping the html, you'll need to do the same with the most recent version. Once installed, all your data should be there so you can login easily without importing your SEED or anything like that. I'd suggest using a fresh directory though and not deleting anything until you're satisfied everything is working ok.
I have backed up my seed,can I uninstall the extension after I receive incent and reinstall again when I need them?
My pc is vulnerable so I dont want wallet on it
No need to uninstall it, Waves is using a brain wallet meaning your tokens are not saved locally. If someone has your SEED, he could access your funds from anywhere. That's why we always stress the importance of the SEED. Best practice is to write it on paper by hand and store it in 2-3 different, safe places.

Anybody from investors trying to test transfer INCENT in Waves network?
Is "1W" required in addresses?
We must know this because to be ready to send in exchange without problems.
No, it is not. With the latest release it has been fully depreciated.
Jump to: