Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 193. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This thread should be called 'The second Universal........

Ribbet rewards now rebooted to Coval has a head start on Incent by about 3 years. Lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncoval-circuits-of-value-loyalty-and-rewards-platform-1594565
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
People loved to move from ICO to another ICO.Some people have their money locked in antshare project and recently ICN crowdfund is completed.so i think there will be a flow of BTC after few days or weeks when people get back their investment from past ICO.incent team need a good marketing plan for ICO promotion.dev can reward some bounty for blog writing,might be some good result will come.
sorry for bad English
Exactly, I agree with with you, I invested in ICONOMI and I have some bounties there, I want to invest in Incent and waiting for my ICN tokens, but in the same time I won't sell my ICN for chep in order to buy Incent.
I see that we have enough time, this ICO still in the beginning and I can make profit from ICN then I can buy Incent.
ICN bounty will distribute today within few hours.And yes Incent has a lot of time to collect fund,and this is the right time to promote incent in various way.Incent website is very informative so anyone can understand about this project just by reading the website.

Isnt it on 11th? The distribution i mean
Bounty will be paid first.11th is the launch date and ICO coin distribution is taking place after 10th
Activity: 518
People loved to move from ICO to another ICO.Some people have their money locked in antshare project and recently ICN crowdfund is completed.so i think there will be a flow of BTC after few days or weeks when people get back their investment from past ICO.incent team need a good marketing plan for ICO promotion.dev can reward some bounty for blog writing,might be some good result will come.
sorry for bad English
Exactly, I agree with with you, I invested in ICONOMI and I have some bounties there, I want to invest in Incent and waiting for my ICN tokens, but in the same time I won't sell my ICN for chep in order to buy Incent.
I see that we have enough time, this ICO still in the beginning and I can make profit from ICN then I can buy Incent.
ICN bounty will distribute today within few hours.And yes Incent has a lot of time to collect fund,and this is the right time to promote incent in various way.Incent website is very informative so anyone can understand about this project just by reading the website.
I understand website and also have some bounties.
Activity: 742
sorry for bad English

Isnt it on 11th? The distribution i mean
sorry for bad English
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
sorry for bad English
So, 1000 BTC means around 600k USD. If the goal is 5 million USD then the project is far away from the goal. Former ICOs has shown that the most money flows into the ICO in the first days. Therefore it seems hard to reach the aiming money.

What amount of BTC has been raised so far, since the bounty reward is based on this figure

Around 1,000 BTC equivalent so far. Obviously, if our bounty hunters do a good job, it will be more Smiley

$5 million is the cap. Ideally we'd like to raise at least $1m, but we're viable right now with what we've got.

Thanks for sharing this. I had been wondering what the minimum was you would need to raise in order to do what you need to do be successful. It is reassuring to hear that you could be viable as is. Though I am sure you will raise a lot more before all is said and done. Smiley

Yep! If we raise more we can do it faster and make more partnerships sooner (though those don't seem to be a problem right now Smiley ) But even if we don't raise another cent, we're good to go.
I think $1m is quite possible though. We've had no visitors to the site from China, so when they come back from holiday tomorrow that may well be our next leg up.
sorry for bad English
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So, 1000 BTC means around 600k USD. If the goal is 5 million USD then the project is far away from the goal. Former ICOs has shown that the most money flows into the ICO in the first days. Therefore it seems hard to reach the aiming money.

What amount of BTC has been raised so far, since the bounty reward is based on this figure

Around 1,000 BTC equivalent so far. Obviously, if our bounty hunters do a good job, it will be more Smiley

$5 million is the cap. Ideally we'd like to raise at least $1m, but we're viable right now with what we've got.

Thanks for sharing this. I had been wondering what the minimum was you would need to raise in order to do what you need to do be successful. It is reassuring to hear that you could be viable as is. Though I am sure you will raise a lot more before all is said and done. Smiley

Yep! If we raise more we can do it faster and make more partnerships sooner (though those don't seem to be a problem right now Smiley ) But even if we don't raise another cent, we're good to go.
I think $1m is quite possible though. We've had no visitors to the site from China, so when they come back from holiday tomorrow that may well be our next leg up.
Activity: 532

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
"Only" $1M is better for us early investors than $5M because our initial investment will be able to multiply 5x faster.  Smiley

legendary
That's an API bug - sorry! We're working to address it. In the meantime, your Waves are all safe and your Incent have been credited to your account, it's just that they can't be displayed right now.
I'm also a bit concerned. Waves investment worked for me and showed correct Incent balance, but suddenly today the Incent balance is zero and Waves transactions is empty too..

It is the API bug I'm afraid. Hopefully sorted soon, if it hasn't been already.
legendary

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
That's an API bug - sorry! We're working to address it. In the meantime, your Waves are all safe and your Incent have been credited to your account, it's just that they can't be displayed right now.
I'm also a bit concerned. Waves investment worked for me and showed correct Incent balance, but suddenly today the Incent balance is zero and Waves transactions is empty too..

My token balance was also affected but later it shows up again, has explained it is the API bug
Activity: 644
We've got another business partnership in the works! Just sealing the deal - more to follow.

great movement  Roll Eyes
yes mate the progress showing good indication and i see another successful ico project right after stratis and psb. good luck.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
It seems that something was changed on Incent ICO platform and already invested waves are not shown in transaction tab (which was added today?) as well it doesn't show ammount of Incent generated. Wallet from which transaction was done is added.

No problem here Smiley just wanted to point that out in case smb else has similar issues.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
We've got another business partnership in the works! Just sealing the deal - more to follow.

great movement  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
-
legendary
It seems that something was changed on Incent ICO platform and already invested waves are not shown in transaction tab (which was added today?) as well it doesn't show ammount of Incent generated. Wallet from which transaction was done is added.

Jump to: