Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 202. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
We are currently at 675 BTC and 181'000 Waves which equals around USD 465k.

A bit more than 24h to go in the first bonus stage. Remember, the timestamp on the blockchain is valid for the bonuses!
I want to invest some money. but I am actually confuse to join or not. because My lots of money already blocked in so many ICO's. and ICO take many weeks to finish and distribution. and some time it sucks you know?
but this investment graph attracting me and getting my attention.  only 17 hours remaining to price increase..
Well. I'll think few more hours about this and decide.. I'll join this anyway. if not in first stage then in another stage.

Your call fella. RW.
Where can we see how many incent tokens have sold? In other word, what is the current incent supply? Thanks, i can't find it on the ico panel, only btc and waves invested can be found.

We can make one of those. Leave it with us. RW.

TY, I still decide to invest or not, so I need more information about incent token sold to calculate the market cap- to assess the price/market cap is overvalued or undervalued. Not only me, other people wanna know it as well.

It'll be up in the user dashboard within 24 hours. RW.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
We are currently at 675 BTC and 181'000 Waves which equals around USD 465k.

A bit more than 24h to go in the first bonus stage. Remember, the timestamp on the blockchain is valid for the bonuses!
I want to invest some money. but I am actually confuse to join or not. because My lots of money already blocked in so many ICO's. and ICO take many weeks to finish and distribution. and some time it sucks you know?
but this investment graph attracting me and getting my attention.  only 17 hours remaining to price increase..
Well. I'll think few more hours about this and decide.. I'll join this anyway. if not in first stage then in another stage.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
When end the first bonus of incent.
The first bonus period ends on October 4th, you currently have just over 19 hours left. Smiley

are you part of the INCENT team?

Yes! - RW.

Thanks - just want to know who's who.

Who is IncentSocial from the team lineup? Can't tell. Is it Tara Kemp?

Cheers

Yes. RW.

Thanks RW
The first bonus period ends on October 4th, you currently have just over 19 hours left. Smiley

Yes! - RW.

Cheers

Yes. RW.
legendary

Yes! - RW.

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
The waves API is now online so you should be able to see your Waves balances now. Just give the site a few seconds to update. Remember that this in active development, so do pop into Slack to ask questions at any time! When you register an address, it shouldn't matter whether or not is has the '1W' at the beginning.
Thanks Pete!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Where can we see how many incent tokens have sold? In other word, what is the current incent supply? Thanks, i can't find it on the ico panel, only btc and waves invested can be found.

TY, I still decide to invest or not, so I need more information about incent token sold to calculate the market cap- to assess the price/market cap is overvalued or undervalued. Not only me, other people wanna know it as well.

Yes! - RW.
INCENT - name fro the german company
incent - your name

that is the description of what they are doing. and i am sorry to say this, this sounds very very similiar to what your are planning to do - just in the world of crpyto.

"Innovative Vorteilsprogramme

INCENT bietet Ihrem Unternehmen eine individuelle Vorteilsplattform mit exklusiven Rabatten bei über 200 Premium-Anbietern. Mit der einmaligen Einkaufswelt steigern Sie effizient die Mitarbeitermotivation oder Kundenbindung: Schnelle und unkomplizierte Lösungen mit großer Wirkung.

Mit unseren benutzerfreundlichen und innovativen Portalslösungen betreuen wir seit 2012 bereits über 100 zufriedene Kunden – von mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zu DAX-Konzernen. Profitieren auch Sie von unseren innovativen Kundenbindungs- und Mitarbeitervorteilsprogrammen oder werden Sie Angebotspartner."

my english is not good enough to translate this. but they are talking about rewards, discounts for over 200 premium offers, motivation for employees, customer loyality,
loyalityprogramms etc.

i am invested in your ico and i hopre you wont get any problems with the german company.

Google translate:
Incent provides your company an individual benefit platform with exclusive discounts at over 200 premium suppliers. With its unique shopping world you efficiently increase employee motivation or loyalty: Fast and uncomplicated solutions with great effect.

With our user-friendly and innovative portal solutions we support since 2012 more than 100 satisfied customers - from medium-sized companies to DAX companies. Benefit from our innovative customer loyalty and employee benefit programs or will offer partners.

These guys appear to offer rewards to businesses with specific suppliers, albeit 200 of them. It's a variation of the classic 'walled garden' strategy of ensuring rewards stay in the same limited system, whether that's one business or hundreds.

Our Incent obviously works in the same broad (loyalty-rewards) space, but the model is very different. Transferrability on the blockchain changes the economics of loyalty out of all recognition from how the traditional loyalty sector works.

Could be a real problem in terms of legal aspect. Any toughts regarding to this issue? This could really impact in a bad way for the whole project.

Incent is a product not a company. The company which operates Incent is BitScan PTY Ltd. This is a non-issue. RW.

Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
INCENT - name fro the german company
incent - your name

that is the description of what they are doing. and i am sorry to say this, this sounds very very similiar to what your are planning to do - just in the world of crpyto.

"Innovative Vorteilsprogramme

INCENT bietet Ihrem Unternehmen eine individuelle Vorteilsplattform mit exklusiven Rabatten bei über 200 Premium-Anbietern. Mit der einmaligen Einkaufswelt steigern Sie effizient die Mitarbeitermotivation oder Kundenbindung: Schnelle und unkomplizierte Lösungen mit großer Wirkung.

Mit unseren benutzerfreundlichen und innovativen Portalslösungen betreuen wir seit 2012 bereits über 100 zufriedene Kunden – von mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zu DAX-Konzernen. Profitieren auch Sie von unseren innovativen Kundenbindungs- und Mitarbeitervorteilsprogrammen oder werden Sie Angebotspartner."

my english is not good enough to translate this. but they are talking about rewards, discounts for over 200 premium offers, motivation for employees, customer loyality,
loyalityprogramms etc.

i am invested in your ico and i hopre you wont get any problems with the german company.

Google translate:
Incent provides your company an individual benefit platform with exclusive discounts at over 200 premium suppliers. With its unique shopping world you efficiently increase employee motivation or loyalty: Fast and uncomplicated solutions with great effect.

With our user-friendly and innovative portal solutions we support since 2012 more than 100 satisfied customers - from medium-sized companies to DAX companies. Benefit from our innovative customer loyalty and employee benefit programs or will offer partners.

These guys appear to offer rewards to businesses with specific suppliers, albeit 200 of them. It's a variation of the classic 'walled garden' strategy of ensuring rewards stay in the same limited system, whether that's one business or hundreds.

Our Incent obviously works in the same broad (loyalty-rewards) space, but the model is very different. Transferrability on the blockchain changes the economics of loyalty out of all recognition from how the traditional loyalty sector works.

Could be a real problem in terms of legal aspect. Any toughts regarding to this issue? This could really impact in a bad way for the whole project.
legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Thanks for helping out with the social media links guys!  Smiley

I'm trying to sign up for the ICO. But all I get is "Thanks for Signing up - away we go!" Nothing happens after that. What am I doing wrong?
 incent loyalty.com is the ICO website, isn't it?

As Rob said, please try it on a browser and report back, thanks!

Remember to clear your cache before registering or opening the website sometime it does that and all i did is clear my cache and try to use different browser google chrome is not reliable at this time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thanks for helping out with the social media links guys!  Smiley

I'm trying to sign up for the ICO. But all I get is "Thanks for Signing up - away we go!" Nothing happens after that. What am I doing wrong?
 incent loyalty.com is the ICO website, isn't it?

As Rob said, please try it on a browser and report back, thanks!
Jump to: