Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 198. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
good communication with the community will pay off  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
WOW, very promising interview.

Rob, I love your vision.

I will support Incent, thats for sure. You'r a good guy, good in heart, good for the whole crypto movement. keep it up.

the interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ugRsEDClU

Thanks fella. That means a lot to me. Incent is going to move the needle. - RW.

Thanks Rob - this was a gruelling and informative interview which you passed with flying colours.

Can you explain how INCENT/Bitscan derives profit from this?  Where are the stages you take your cut?

cheers

Thanks Rob - you explained on Slack channel
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Starting to get a bit concerned... still not seeing my incent in my account. Bought with waves last week already... Have they sorted out the issue they were having? my waves address is recorded and everything... can someone please advise

thanks

Just refreshed the page and my incent are reflecting... sorted. thanks devs.
Activity: 280
Starting to get a bit concerned... still not seeing my incent in my account. Bought with waves last week already... Have they sorted out the issue they were having? my waves address is recorded and everything... can someone please advise

thanks
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Rob, I love your vision.

I will support Incent, thats for sure. You'r a good guy, good in heart, good for the whole crypto movement. keep it up.

Thanks Rob - this was a gruelling and informative interview which you passed with flying colours.

Can you explain how INCENT/Bitscan derives profit from this?  Where are the stages you take your cut?

cheers

Rob seems like an experienced CEO, i am confident about your project. Keep watching this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Rob, I love your vision.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
the price is 9k/btc now??

Yes. Slight drop, but still a bargain considering what we're up to Smiley (Goes off to polish Trojan horse)
Activity: 938
Merit: 522

yes  Wink

5 October to 18 October price 9k/btc
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Is it possible to send more waves from the first waves account to the same deposit adress? or should be used another new account and deposit adress to avoid any conflicts?. thx.

No, that's absolutely fine. Just make sure you've registered the address.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
Is it possible to send more waves from the first waves account to the same deposit adress? or should be used another new account and deposit adress to avoid any conflicts?. thx.
Activity: 252
Smith+Crown summary of Incent. Innovative project, totally new paradigm of customer loyalty, limited supply should put upward pressure on the price if the network grows, the team will face some challenges. (http://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-incent-loyalty/)
Incent will be really big project! I am glad to be on a board of this ship Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I've just joined the signature campaign. hope its not too late for me. I like the idea of this token so hope to have a fortune one day.
does Waves and incent have common developer?
No, it's not. I'll be reviewing the spreadsheet tomorrow again and if your application is fine I'll be more than happy to accept you.

No, we don't. However, our developer Peter is closely working together with the Waves dev team and that bears fruit - see the working Waves API which just has been activated.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I've just joined the signature campaign. hope its not too late for me. I like the idea of this token so hope to have a fortune one day.
does Waves and incent have common developer?
Activity: 924
I just bought some Incent using BTC. I guess I missed some Incent from the first batch of sale but there's a saying that goes like "better late than never." Will definitely buy more in the coming days and will support this project. Good luck Incent Team.  Cheesy
Thanks for the kind words and welcome on board!

For some reason, I feel really confident in this project (not sure if it's the team, the concept, or a combination). Anyways, good luck with Incent!
Thanks buddy, we appreciate the nice words!

Missed the 10k price! Guess I get in on the 9k price.  Undecided
As JanpriX said, better late than never  Wink
Activity: 938
the interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ugRsEDClU Yeah i see that is very promosing interview..
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Missed the 10k price! Guess I get in on the 9k price.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1073
For some reason, I feel really confident in this project (not sure if it's the team, the concept, or a combination). Anyways, good luck with Incent!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I just bought some Incent using BTC. I guess I missed some Incent from the first batch of sale but there's a saying that goes like "better late than never." Will definitely buy more in the coming days and will support this project. Good luck Incent Team.  Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Rob, I love your vision.

Jump to: