Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 25. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update. Happy to see that things are moving forward.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
still holding and supporting incent! I already see from time to time some transactions on waves with incent as fee Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Even I sold my whole Incents I'm still following this thread. These last pdates are looking really good.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So here's the update you've been after. I hope it's been worth the wait and think you'll agree things are looking pretty exciting right now. Cross-posted from Slack:

rob [5:10 AM]
Okay chaps, so I'd like our next formal update to centre on a product development update by Jins, but in advance of this I do have some news I'd like to share. Here goes:

[5:13]
1. Our litigation finally settled yesterday. I am not at liberty to discuss any of the details but suffice it to say that I am content with the terms reached. And I am more content still that we have emerged relatively unscathed from an ordeal which, for a time, posed an existential threat to the project.

rob [5:22 AM]
2. The team is growing: Jins Kaduthodil (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjkaduthodil/) is now full time as COO and Head of Product, Mary Powell is full time on Compliance preparation, Bobby Watts (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjwatts/) has joined as our lead on Business Development and Jackson Chan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackson-chan/) is joining us from Macquarie Group on 13 Nov. We are on the hunt for one further developer but we have sufficient to get out of the gate and I want to make sure we get the right fit. (edited)

[5:27]
3. Timeline: with back-end work (internal) progressing well and front end effort ramping up (Round Table Apps) I see nothing at the moment which will prevent the core work being completed in-step with the product roadmap we released last month.

rob [5:34 AM]
4. Launch. We have taken the decision to target 26 Jan 18 (Australia Day) for the launch of our first pilot product, which will be a Chrome Extension that when active, rewards Australian consumers with Incent (which we buy back off the secondary market) for online purchases. Essentially this is an affiliate marketing play but whereas competitors make program members wait up to 3 months for a cash-back reward, the release of Incent can be more or less instantaneous. Given the prevailing hunger amongst the Australian public to 'get into crypto' we are quite excited about the potential of this product to make an impact. So we are going to give it a red hot go.

rob [5:39 AM]
5. Brand. We've spent the last month in a branding exercise with this gentleman https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-busby-andrews-6b9b275/. As I await formal feedback on Busby's deliberations I genuinely don't know how far he will suggest we go or the extent to which we will feel compelled to enact whatever he recommends, but I will keep you informed before we do anything drastic.

[5:41]
6. Marketing and PR. You'll appreciate that to succeed, the pilot product is going to need quite a push locally, so you're going to see marketing efforts ramp up gently until Christmas and hit 'overdrive' as we move into the New Year.

rob [5:50 AM]
7. Market Operations. It will surprise none of you to learn that the approach of a commercial release is concentrating thought this end on settlement. As it stands we have programmatic solutions ready through both Bittrex and Waves DEX but while our preference, for reasons you all understand well, would be to settle through the DEX, we need to move the volume across first. While I'm not in a position to confirm exactly how we will attempt to achieve this just yet, I want you to know that this is our aspiration so that you understand what you are seeing when we do get cracking. Finally, I want to be clear that any market operations we undertake have the sole aim of facilitating settlement.

[5:51]
Okay, so that's the headlines for the moment. I'm going to be offline for the next few hours but please do fire your questions back and I'll get to them as soon as I can.
legendary
Some people are not comfortable with these rises and declines in value which happens periodically but for any project in under development phase these are necessary and important in my opinion. This rotation let the old people exit while new people have opportunity to come in the mean time investors just sit away and enjoy all these short term cycles of changes.

Whether people consider them good or bad, they're unavoidable in this kind of market. I'd just reiterate please be careful trading. Once volumes are higher through organic demand and deeper orderbooks, this kind of thing should happen less.
legendary
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?

There is no 'foreign' for blockchain Smiley
legendary
Hi when will i get my incent Bonus from ett ico.and when Can i Swap my Tokens between waves and Ether. Devs are stupid this has to be Worth 1sat

That's clearly a question you need to direct at the EncryptoTel devs. I'd suggest you didn't call them stupid either, they're more likely to give you a constructive answer.
Activity: 52
The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Some people are not comfortable with these rises and declines in value which happens periodically but for any project in under development phase these are necessary and important in my opinion. This rotation let the old people exit while new people have opportunity to come in the mean time investors just sit away and enjoy all these short term cycles of changes.
Activity: 377
Hi when will i get my incent Bonus from ett ico.and when Can i Swap my Tokens between waves and Ether. Devs are stupid this has to be Worth 1sat

Encryptotel has the bonus Incent, so it is up to them to decide when to distribute it.   However keep in mind that this is really the least of their concerns in terms of the development of their product.   It will also have essentially no effect on the price of either token.   Some of us here are actually concerned about the overall success of these projects and not simply looking for some short term gains to be had from dumping some puny bonus tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
legendary
Hi,

when is the next newsletter? Thanks!
We need a really good price movement now because the price fell to 2.5K sats already.

How's the development going far? When can we expect the next newsletter
Development is progressing according to the plan laid out in the last development update. The next update is hopefully coming soon - I asked Rob to write another one.

My apologies for not being able to share more insight but the current focus is exclusively on completing the MVP. We try to give a thorough update once a month but apart of that, there is not much to share during this stage.
Any news you could leak for us here because of update once a month is a bit slow in term of keeping the whole motion active.

That would not be cool.

Activity: 396
Merit: 106
Hi,

We need a really good price movement now because the price fell to 2.5K sats already.

Development is progressing according to the plan laid out in the last development update. The next update is hopefully coming soon - I asked Rob to write another one.

My apologies for not being able to share more insight but the current focus is exclusively on completing the MVP. We try to give a thorough update once a month but apart of that, there is not much to share during this stage.
Any news you could leak for us here because of update once a month is a bit slow in term of keeping the whole motion active.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Yes, please give us some news. I really hope we will get back to business and rise in price soon.
The dump in the last weeks was really not good. Coin looks like a pump and dump coin at the moment.
Unfortunately i am invested since ICO and still dont want to sell because i have the feeling something good might happen soon Smiley
Activity: 2
Hi,

Activity: 476

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Incent will be +- $1 at the end of the year!  Grin
I wish its price will be $0.3 today, but this is very tough...!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
My trading experience went great with INCNT where successfully sold at high and last night bought back. I do agree with fully functional platform INCNT will be go alternative to raise funds and development different startups in future. I have some of these tokens for long term as it isn't wise to play with all the stock where potential lays high.
Pages:
Jump to: