Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 28. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

BTW do you know the reason of delisting from Liqui? Did you contact with them?

A few coins were delisted. Seems like lack of volume. The only trading there appeared to be bots.

Delisting from Liqui is not a huge problem in my eyes. But keep listed on Bittrex - a delist there would lead to a price dump.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

A few coins were delisted. Seems like lack of volume. The only trading there appeared to be bots.
Activity: 420
It's also worth posting this update from Rob:

Have just secured a 2 year lease on this property in a lovely suburb on the fringe of Sydney's CBD, from the end on November. It need's a little smartening up but we think it has stacks of potential and room to grow + we'll be able to host prospects/meetups etc - and any visiting Centurions! https://www.realcommercial.com.au/property-offices-nsw-darlinghurst-502395782

We've reached a team size where a co-working space was becoming uneconomic, the background noise was bothering the devs and we'll need a totally secure environment to operate from anyway. Finally, we think we can inject some brand identity and personality into our new HQ that will encourage adoption.

That should encourage people that we're planning on being around a while.

Seems like cozy place, good luck.
legendary
It's also worth posting this update from Rob:

Have just secured a 2 year lease on this property in a lovely suburb on the fringe of Sydney's CBD, from the end on November. It need's a little smartening up but we think it has stacks of potential and room to grow + we'll be able to host prospects/meetups etc - and any visiting Centurions! https://www.realcommercial.com.au/property-offices-nsw-darlinghurst-502395782

We've reached a team size where a co-working space was becoming uneconomic, the background noise was bothering the devs and we'll need a totally secure environment to operate from anyway. Finally, we think we can inject some brand identity and personality into our new HQ that will encourage adoption.

That should encourage people that we're planning on being around a while.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey. I wanted to know. Developers are working on this coin? Have not you left her?
More than ever  Smiley

Go back one page to find our latest update.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hey. I wanted to know. Developers are working on this coin? Have not you left her?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
The new roadmap and updates looks amazing and will keep holding because I am not used to sell my tokens at loss anyway. I would rather let them sitting in wallet instead of making other rich. INCNT is in hands of good people who are working regardless of the issues but when look at long term then it is pretty good.
Our promised development update  Smiley

Please share on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/912254625201389568
Please show it some love on Medium: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-update-and-roadmap-9d9d6d7383d0

Incent update and roadmap

25 September 2017

Following a jolting set-back at the beginning of July, Community patience while we re-constituted and re-built momentum has been much appreciated. Central to this effort has been forcing ourselves to re-validate our mission and re-imagine our stack from first principles. Not only is this work complete but with a month of development effort under our belt, we’re ready to update you on where we are at and where we are heading.

The first thing to confirm that since our mission is for Incent to become the global rewards programme, we still need to build a fully ‘hosted’ solution that will allow e-commerce and bricks‘n’mortar merchants, and third party developers, to rapidly integrate our rewards solution into their existing operation, and trade in and out of Incent (INCNT) seamlessly thereafter.

…think, Stripe but for loyalty rewards

The aspiration is that our partners and their consumers enjoy a seamless gateway between fiat and crypto that allows them to benefit from the value without having to endure the friction that has, in our opinion, attenuated mainstream adoption of crypto thus far.

Meeting this demands that we take responsibility for the security of account holders’ value and its movement across our ledger and this, in turn, requires a cloud-based Payments Card Industry (PCI) compliant platform, even if we are not actually handling credit cards ourselves. A PCI-compliant architecture will also enable higher security for the storage of all sensitive data.

After researching potential solutions, we have commissioned Round Table to build this architecture. Co-location in Sydney has allowed us get to know the Round Table team well; they have a deep reservoir of expertise and horsepower on which to draw and this arrangement allows Jins, our COO and head of product, to oversee their efforts while our in-house team focus on development of the Incent Exchange engine, which we consider our core IP.

Once this core architecture is complete, Round-Table’s focus will shift to the front-end components as our team completes work on the API and client integrations.

With respect to client integrations, our first priority will be an e-commerce snippet or ‘droplet’ that can be ‘dropped’ into any existing codebase to allow the award and redemption of Incent against total basket value. Focus will then switch back to completion of a mobile app that can be profiled for the requirements of either a merchant or a consumer, to transact Incent at the Point-of-Sale.

As you can appreciate, there’s a bit to get through but while I remain as cautious as any tech startup CEO with respect to the forecasting of delivery milestones, this is what we are currently thinking…

In the meantime, the rest of us are finally able to turn our attention back to marketing and business development. More about this in a later update.

Best,

Rob W.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Hi all, time for an update on Incent's development and roadmap:
https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-update-and-roadmap-9d9d6d7383d0
There's more to tell you, but one step at a time...

Excellent read! This is much better than I expected at this time.

PCI compliance will be a game changer for credibility and traction in this sector.

The way the team is using it's resources also shows great business acumen - something sadly lacking in many projects no matter how great the geeks are!  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
legendary
Hi all, time for an update on Incent's development and roadmap:
https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-update-and-roadmap-9d9d6d7383d0
There's more to tell you, but one step at a time...
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
On October 4, 2017, the following will be delisted: INCNT, BCAP, ROUND and QTUM. Please, withdraw your coins.

Liqui.io
I think everything looks better now. I was close to selling everything i bought in ICO because of all the intern troubles. But i think everything worked out well, and i am glad i didnt sell all. So lets wait, the idea is still good nothing changed with that, so i hope now everything will work like planned. The big part of the team is really working hard and i also like the activity in the slack channel.

Thanks for staying with us, much appreciated.

Rob is currently working on a development update which should be released within the upcoming days. Hopefully, we'll also be able to release news regarding the law suit anytime soon. Focus has definitely shifted back to development of the core application, thankfully.  Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I think everything looks better now. I was close to selling everything i bought in ICO because of all the intern troubles. But i think everything worked out well, and i am glad i didnt sell all. So lets wait, the idea is still good nothing changed with that, so i hope now everything will work like planned. The big part of the team is really working hard and i also like the activity in the slack channel.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 355
So how is the situation of the incent team at the moment? Are the problems with the old CTO solved? Would be great if the team could fully concentrate on working from now on!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Was checking charts today  one by one on Bittrex and I stumbled upon Incent. Had no idea what this was but the chart looked pretty good, so I just marketbought some for fun. Good luck with the project, I will be keeping an eye on it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Incent could be doubled or tripled in value.  Smiley
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Yep. I think things are starting to look pretty good. Smiley
Seems like it Smiley cause i saw today first transactions with fee as incent! go go!

Where did you see that?
WavesGO received them as a transaction fee and I'm holding Waves Node as well so it's information available for every1. Actually you can see a daily review here: http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Yep. I think things are starting to look pretty good. Smiley
Seems like it Smiley cause i saw today first transactions with fee as incent! go go!

Where did you see that?
Pages:
Jump to: