Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 24. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Whats the progress of this project. Is Incent tokens being used commercially right now, or things are still in development?? As far as I get, the project seems stuck.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
this pump is fraud of pump/dump group owners from telegram 
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
It is seeing such increases biweekly with some times little bit delay. Overall INCT is very active market and team has head down on development and they somewhere mentioned all the resources are kept safe. Which means future should be successful in spite of current uncertain situation.
Activity: 24
Its going down to normal now price again Wink
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
nice pump wanna see more?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
something totally new in cryptoland.could this be the miles plan to cyptocurrencies? or is this similar to the refundsystem of Plutus?

Not sure about Plutus. But yes, this is kind of like Air Miles, but way cooler  Smiley
legendary
Still not seeing my incent in my accounts. Purchased incent yesterday with surf... my stability continues to be absolutely no? Can somebody please help right here?

What is Surf?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
It seems bitcointalk is being invaded by bots or foreign agents trying to boost their reputation. Look at their post history
and report them if suspicious.
As for me, I like to read their posts, it's fun! Sometimes I stop myself from answering and posting some funny bullshit myself. But it would be great to see more real stuff with some value here in this thread. For example, updates from the team.  Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
Yup bought in. This coin shows promise. Good devs and vision.  Cheap atm with loads of potential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
I just came to know the discussion which took place in slack and is shared above few posts of mine. There is nice discussion about on going development and some nice news which was exactly one week ago. I don't like pumps and dumps either as those kills the legit projects. Incnt team is doing work and communicating actively those are good thing for long term.

Hard work of the Incent team will bring a good results in the near future for the long-term holders. We can see a nice price increase today at the Bittrex. Waiting for the uptrend on Incent in a mid-term.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?

Sure but you're going to want one of these:

haha Grin Grin Grin
Lots of new users asking the old ICO dates these days. It's like random post. But that's the best answer yet Grin Grin

It seems bitcointalk is being invaded by bots or foreign agents trying to boost their reputation. Look at their post history
and report them if suspicious.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

haha Grin Grin Grin
Lots of new users asking the old ICO dates these days. It's like random post. But that's the best answer yet Grin Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I just came to know the discussion which took place in slack and is shared above few posts of mine. There is nice discussion about on going development and some nice news which was exactly one week ago. I don't like pumps and dumps either as those kills the legit projects. Incnt team is doing work and communicating actively those are good thing for long term.
Activity: 32
Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?
Thanks for any good advice.

Fear not VanLan,   there is a tab that you need to press in order to see your Waves Tokens.  It is the second icon symbol from left that is shaped like a briefcase.  Hover your mouse cursor over that symbol and it should read "Portfolio".   Click on it and it will open up the page that lists all of your Waves assets that are tokens.   You will notice that all of the core assets listed on the Waves "home page" are not listed in your portfolio.  Those are the things that show up when you first open the Waves Lite client: USD, EUR, Waves, Zcash etc....   that particular list has expanded as time has gone on with Waves development.   It will continue to evolve and new winners in the crypto world emerge.

Got it. Thanks very much!
Activity: 377
Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?

Fear not VanLan,   there is a tab that you need to press in order to see your Waves Tokens.  It is the second icon symbol from left that is shaped like a briefcase.  Hover your mouse cursor over that symbol and it should read "Portfolio".   Click on it and it will open up the page that lists all of your Waves assets that are tokens.   You will notice that all of the core assets listed on the Waves "home page" are not listed in your portfolio.  Those are the things that show up when you first open the Waves Lite client: USD, EUR, Waves, Zcash etc....   that particular list has expanded as time has gone on with Waves development.   It will continue to evolve and new winners in the crypto world emerge.
legendary

legendary
Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?

That's odd. I've often had to hunt through a list of airdropped assets, but disappearing altogether is weird. At least you can see it there on WavesGo.
What about DEX - do you see an Incent balance in that tab?
Activity: 32
Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?
Activity: 377
INCENT was one of my favorite investment and I was ICO Member.

After many promising and the theft story I went out.

Today I check Incent on CMC and saw that the price is actual very low.

What is sense of a new roadmap if you hold not the old one?

The current price of Incent is actually consistent with where the price has been lately.  That is fully considering that this has been a project that has been put on "hold".   We have seen a few instances where there was a temporary increase in price, but that was only due to various pump and dump efforts.  We have even noticed a fake Incent twitter account that someone set up in the hopes of spreading fake news in order to artificially inflate the price.   Until there is an actual push from real market activity related to Incent's core product, you are really just looking at poorly informed market speculation of some random altcoin.   Looking at it that way, you are better able to separate fact from fiction.   Very soon this will change, based upon the latest news that the team is now very close to launching.  So if this is a very low price point for Incent right now, it could be an opportunity to get in, or get back in for those who left after the period of trouble.    The original roadmap was devised a year ago, at a time when the crypto world looked and felt very different than it does today.   I think it is a good sign if they have changed certain important details in  order to adapt Incent to the current cryptocurrency ecosystems.  
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
INCENT was one of my favorite investment and I was ICO Member.

After many promising and the theft story I went out.

Today I check Incent on CMC and saw that the price is actual very low.

What is sense of a new roadmap if you hold not the old one?
Pages:
Jump to: