Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 22. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Introducing the BlackBot

Prompt settlement without undue slippage is vital if Incent is to succeed as a reward currency amongst mainstream merchants and consumers. We’ll be using the Waves DEX to ensure a 24/7 market, but liquidity and orderbook depth is currently lacking. Here’s how we plan to address that.

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/introducing-the-blackbot-2644e456587a
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Any update for INCNT?

Beyond the bot testing, not right now - situation is the same, timeline is the same, we're all set for Australia Day but head down getting the product ready.
Rest assured we'll keep you posted.
Thank you so much for the infor.
BTW, why does it sometimes in "automated maintenance" situation? There's problems with the coin?

We've recently found out that's a problem that Bittrex are having with their Waves node. The Waves devs are in contact with them.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Any update for INCNT?

Beyond the bot testing, not right now - situation is the same, timeline is the same, we're all set for Australia Day but head down getting the product ready.
Thank you so much for the infor.
BTW, why does it sometimes in "automated maintenance" situation? There's problems with the coin?
legendary
Any update for INCNT?

Activity: 163
Any update for INCNT?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Here's a post about how we're planning to facilitate Incent trading on the Waves DEX.

Is this related with liquidwave?

No, it's completely independent. You can never have too much depth or liquidity.
Just ask a whale.

Being high volume exchanges would help I guess. It's getting harder these days though.
legendary
Here's a post about how we're planning to facilitate Incent trading on the Waves DEX.

No, it's completely independent. You can never have too much depth or liquidity.
Just ask a whale.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This shared update is big thing and most importantly timing when having old Bitcoins in possession just increase your chances to get big share of pie after buying INCNT at these dipped price. I also contributed in spreading the word about these new features away. Future always looks better and positive for active projects.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

This is very cool as literally anyone can run a market making bot on the Waves Dex! Liquidity and depth will increase accordingly.

Feel free to spread the word about it!
https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/938436913282895873
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
No trading possible on Bittrex for almost 6 hours or so.

Incent wallet is down on Bittrex. 'Automated Maintenance'

When will this be fixed?!

That would be a question for Bittrex.
It seems to happen periodically.

Don'gt know what you mean by periodically because once again it's in automated maintenance again...for almost 13 hours.... i want to cancel my buy order on B-trex because this is ridiculous..... every day the wallet is in automated maintenance for hours ....this is killing Incent trading.

Periodically: (too) regularly
It's still a question for Bittrex. We don't control their listings or policies. However, I do know they are updating a lot of things at the moment, due to increased loads.

It was a retorical question....

But, i assume you have some contacts there and they will tell you what is going on there? They won't respond to us as a user. My funds are blocked now again because i can't cancel my order and i've had it with this. I'm losing money by the minute and it also will affect the value of Incent if this keeps going on... I'm definitely out for now.

Well, we're trying to establish what's going on but no luck so far. It is frustrating, and it is a problem. Unfortunately, we're currently in the dark too.
Whilst we hope and expect that centralised exchanges will always be a part of Incent's ecosystem, we're also working on a solution to provide more liquidity for the DEX.

Are people still having trouble with Bittrex with the INCNT asset?  I took a cursory look at CMC and I see the following for INCNT:
1    Bittrex   INCNT/BTC    $232,934    $0.267646    87.42%    Recently
For the past 24H of trading volume, Bittrex leading the row in #1 with the highest volume of trades (total between BID's and ASK's), so I am assuming all orders are going just fine over there right now, right?
Right now seems to be the key word here. The market is in automated maintenance quite frequently, seems to be an issue with the Waves node. We are trying to solve it with the Waves developers.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Don'gt know what you mean by periodically because once again it's in automated maintenance again...for almost 13 hours.... i want to cancel my buy order on B-trex because this is ridiculous..... every day the wallet is in automated maintenance for hours ....this is killing Incent trading.

It's still a question for Bittrex. We don't control their listings or policies. However, I do know they are updating a lot of things at the moment, due to increased loads.

But, i assume you have some contacts there and they will tell you what is going on there? They won't respond to us as a user. My funds are blocked now again because i can't cancel my order and i've had it with this. I'm losing money by the minute and it also will affect the value of Incent if this keeps going on... I'm definitely out for now.

Well, we're trying to establish what's going on but no luck so far. It is frustrating, and it is a problem. Unfortunately, we're currently in the dark too.
Whilst we hope and expect that centralised exchanges will always be a part of Incent's ecosystem, we're also working on a solution to provide more liquidity for the DEX.

Are people still having trouble with Bittrex with the INCNT asset?  I took a cursory look at CMC and I see the following for INCNT:
1    Bittrex   INCNT/BTC    $232,934    $0.267646    87.42%    Recently
For the past 24H of trading volume, Bittrex leading the row in #1 with the highest volume of trades (total between BID's and ASK's), so I am assuming all orders are going just fine over there right now, right?
legendary

legendary
Hi all, just found out about Incent. Got a bit confused, so I got a few questions:

Is there a working slack or telegram invite?
The white paper isn't available anymore?
Is Incent also a platform to launchs tokens on?

Thx!

Hi Pashaas,
yes, you can join our Slack - link should be in OP.
The original white paper can be accessed from our Slack.
Incent is not a tokens platform. Possibly you're getting confused with Waves, which is the blockchain platform Incent is hosted on.
Activity: 7
Hi all, just found out about Incent. Got a bit confused, so I got a few questions:

Is there a working slack or telegram invite?
The white paper isn't available anymore?
Is Incent also a platform to launchs tokens on?

Thx!

legendary

Activity: 57

legendary

Activity: 57

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
What's currently going on behind the scene with INCENT? Is there any new update on the project? Any good news?

Not sure where you're up to, but yes, things are looking good for a planned launch on Australia Day in January. We're keen to keep things low key and deliver working software and a real use case, and let the market take care of the rest. Swing by our Slack for more details.

Thank you so much for the info @Cassius

I was part of your slack group for really long time but after so many phishing attempts, I decided to let go of all my slack so my only source of information is BCT and social media.

No worries! You should start hearing a bit more from us again soon.

Right strategy, Incent team need to keep up and warm up interest in the project. Many ready to invest in a good project before big news will come.
Pages:
Jump to: