Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 27. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Geez, delistings (merited or not) are getting prioritized as one of the top risks for your bags.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
I am seeing this message at Bittrex:

"This market will be deleted on October 13th, 2017."

What does this mean?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
The Cryptopia listing is unfortunately due to them delisting all Waves assets, so until Waves is re-enabled there's not much we can do.

We can't say much about any ongoing legal matters, other than we believe things are close to a conclusion now. As ever, when we have something concrete, we'll let people know.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Any news regarding the legal situation with Peter?

And are there any ongoing efforts to re-establish a Cryptopia Listing?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
the site looks fine I'm holding on my Incent until next year. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley 
Activity: 207
Merit: 101

The Incent Loyalty website and DNS issues have been resolved .
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Is INCNT a scam?. The team mentioned they secured a 2 year lease of a building.  First of all, why does the building still available for rent? https://m.realcommercial.com.au/property-offices-nsw-darlinghurst-502395782 . The property is still available. I you don't believe me please call the real estate agency and let us all know.

@ devs could you please share the two years leaseagreement???

Webiste is down, no information shared, no social media involvement at all. I have 17.000 tokens and will sell them all

please sell yours,dump all as much you can,please.... Idiot.

You idiot have only eyes but no brain. You visited a third party site that may or never be updated immediately after leased.
Always check the direct link to agency: https://southsydney.ljhcommercial.com.au/office-in-darlinghurst-nsw-2010-au-24rhht?search=%2fsearch%2fcommercial-property-for-lease-in-darlinghurst-nsw-2010-au%2fpage-1%3fsurrounding%3dtrue#.WdrgNVtL_3g

Now don't change your decision,pls sell all your INCNT at once,if you're a real man of your words.
Activity: 77
Wow good project
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I have loaded little more after seeing someone shared chart at one of the social media channels. INCNT is looking ready to bring holders huge profit again. It would be great to see some updates at development side as well. Anyway good development need some time to be completed.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Is INCNT a scam?. The team mentioned they secured a 2 year lease of a building.  First of all, why does the building still available for rent? https://m.realcommercial.com.au/property-offices-nsw-darlinghurst-502395782 . The property is still available. I you don't believe me please call the real estate agency and let us all know.

Webiste is down, no information shared, no social media involvement at all. I have 17.000 tokens and will sell them all

Why don't you call the real estate agency Sherlock?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
yep website now is down , also price is down . I have some incent and i woild like to see some devs updates or promotion . New videos and meetings .
Activity: 192

- Incent Loyalty is currently undertaking an infrastructure and security update to our DNS and host providers.
- The current `incentloyalty.com` is currently down for maintenance
- This includes all email addresses for `@incentloyalty.com`
- If you need to contact a member of the Incent Loyalty team via email, please replace with `@bitscan.co` for the short term.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Jins
COO & Head of Product
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Activity: 192
Incent will be delisted on bittrex???
SEC threat?
Why bittrex keep delisting good coins? Angry
Source, or it's just FUD.
Activity: 94
Why bittrex keep delisting good coins? Angry
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
SEC threat?
Not that we know of, no.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
SEC threat?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dear team members, please keep this thread alive! Some info, thoughts and plans, videos from the office, meetups, Q'n'A – anything would be great.
Is there some merchants that aware of incent and look forward to use it?
Hey there!

We are keeping the thread alive but I know what you mean. We are currently in the process of coding the applicatin and get it ready to release it out into the wild. That's why there is not really anything to update you on/announce apart from development progress (which will happen frequently). Towards the end of the year, when the application is close to the finishing line, things will get interesting again.  Smiley
Activity: 243
Dear team members, please keep this thread alive! Some info, thoughts and plans, videos from the office, meetups, Q'n'A – anything would be great.
Is there some merchants that aware of incent and look forward to use it?
Pages:
Jump to: