Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 31. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
I did this incent ico, i have never profited a dime and its been several months, whats going on with this project?

You'll need to join Slack for more frequent updates.
ICO price was ~$0.06. Current price is ~$0.22. I make that about a dime and a half, per Incent...

I participate in ICO - where is the slack?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Have any partnerships with retailers been solidified? Is the team targeting Australian based companies first or are they reaching out globally?

The absolute priority right now is working software. There are plenty of leads, but we need that anyway.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I did this incent ico, i have never profited a dime and its been several months, whats going on with this project?

ICO price was ~$0.06. Current price is ~$0.22. I make that about a dime and a half, per Incent...

Actually my hopes were high for Incent and bought bunch of them from the market.
After the some problems on some ICOs and then EncryptoTel blockswap disaste I sold almost all of them.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Have any partnerships with retailers been solidified? Is the team targeting Australian based companies first or are they reaching out globally?
legendary

Activity: 69
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Send a DM with your email-adress (that you used in the ICO) to KarlKarlsson_ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=369141
That's probably the next best way apart from slack.
Keep in mind that he's currently in Australia, so maybe it takes a while until he can get to it.

Thank you!

That is probably the best way at this point, if you're dead set against using Slack.
I have to say, I haven't received any emails from you, so not sure what's going on there.
If you don't get a reply from Cyrille (Karl), drop me a PM here and I'll pass it on to him.
Replied! Thanks for chipping in guys, appreciate it!
legendary
Send a DM with your email-adress (that you used in the ICO) to KarlKarlsson_ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=369141
Keep in mind that he's currently in Australia, so maybe it takes a while until he can get to it.

Thank you!

That is probably the best way at this point, if you're dead set against using Slack.
I have to say, I haven't received any emails from you, so not sure what's going on there.
If you don't get a reply from Cyrille (Karl), drop me a PM here and I'll pass it on to him.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Thank you!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I have tried to contact the incent team a couple of times regarding my incent from the ICO. They are still sitting there and I tried to find out what to do, but I don't get any answers via email. That's really bad support if you're not able to respond to emails.
I hope someone from Incent reads this and will contact me. Or is there another way, preferably not slack?

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have tried to contact the incent team a couple of times regarding my incent from the ICO. They are still sitting there and I tried to find out what to do, but I don't get any answers via email. That's really bad support if you're not able to respond to emails.
I hope someone from Incent reads this and will contact me. Or is there another way, preferably not slack?
legendary
Look at the walls on INCENT!!
Its gonna pump!

Please treat Tom's advice with caution. It's just as likely the wall will be pulled and the P&D complete.
Isn't that right, Tom?

Edit: Ah, I think we've found our pumper. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/majortomfromthemoon-1050359
Activity: 7
Look at the walls on INCENT!!
Its gonna pump!
legendary
I've sent INCNT and yet there's no arrived yet, here's my tx id DR6S93WHaUKSWhxSCV6QPNzDkFgE45YwoZEFWe2cgzMb
how long it takes time?

Erm...
Where did you send it? Nowhere the Incent team can help with, I'm fairly sure of that.
legendary
Volume is pretty decent though its has come down at almost half of the price against the highest for last twenty four hours. INCNT is the perfect price range where it will always be very attractive for investors to get in short term. Of course putting apart some of your holdings for long term will be wise as development can be completed anytime.

Someone has been playing games with the market. It's happened to a few coins on Bittrex recently. Trade with caution.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Volume is pretty decent though its has come down at almost half of the price against the highest for last twenty four hours. INCNT is the perfect price range where it will always be very attractive for investors to get in short term. Of course putting apart some of your holdings for long term will be wise as development can be completed anytime.
So, as some of you might know I'm currently in Sydney with Rob to work on the project's future. I have a very good feeling - we're definitely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to write an update showing my perspective before the end of the month. Stay tuned!
I can't believed someone just bought my incent @ 9k. Waiting for the good news dev,may be from Australia  Cheesy. long term supporter here and still holding 5k /
Wish you all the best sir KarlKarlsson_
Thanks mate!
Pages:
Jump to: