Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 35. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I'm dont understand this part of your Incent whitepaper - its on page 5 http://prntscr.com/fs01s0

You're stating that when a customer makes a purchase, a script will run that basically makes an order to buy incent and send it to the customer. So the retailer is buying incent automatically and sending it to the customer?

What happens if the customer never uses the incent?

Then the retailer has sent money to the customer which they will never use. The retailer can't get the money / incent back!!

Am I missing something???

This is essentially what happens, yes. A percentage of the purchase amount it used to buy Incent for the customer. The merchant has known, fixed costs up front (which they love) and no forward liability. The customer gets a digital asset they can use in whatever way they want - spend, sell, hold, give away whatever.
You have to shift your perception of loyalty a little to understand how powerful this is because it's fundamentally different from the IOU-based model of traditional loyalty.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!

Yes, I understand. A few days ago I posted this on Slack:
@channel As you will appreciate, we need to make some significant decisions at Incent. We need to reschedule the AMA a little while so we can give you a clearer picture of how things will move forward. Apologies for the late notice, but we'll be in touch.

Rob is lining up a radio interview with Lootz, timing tbc.

I lost discussion on slack about incent bonus. I will wait for news here...
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I'm dont understand this part of your Incent whitepaper - its on page 5 http://prntscr.com/fs01s0

You're stating that when a customer makes a purchase, a script will run that basically makes an order to buy incent and send it to the customer. So the retailer is buying incent automatically and sending it to the customer?

What happens if the customer never uses the incent?

Then the retailer has sent money to the customer which they will never use. The retailer can't get the money / incent back!!

Am I missing something???
legendary
when can I get my incent bonus for ETT?

You already asked and got the answer on Slack. Why ask again here?

I asked incent team for eta of incent bonus for ETT on slack And received no response. Did the ama even happen? Incent seems to be in dark hours...no communication, no monthly report (who wants to hear more of this debacle I guess)

...so when ama?

Yes, I understand. A few days ago I posted this on Slack:
@channel As you will appreciate, we need to make some significant decisions at Incent. We need to reschedule the AMA a little while so we can give you a clearer picture of how things will move forward. Apologies for the late notice, but we'll be in touch.

Rob is lining up a radio interview with Lootz, timing tbc.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2

I asked incent team for eta of incent bonus for ETT on slack And received no response. Did the ama even happen? Incent seems to be in dark hours...no communication, no monthly report (who wants to hear more of this debacle I guess)

...so when ama?
legendary

Activity: 379
legendary
For a period instead of hosting other ICO campaigns it is more good to concentrate on development to build a solid and flawless platform. You shouldn't do things in hurry when there is involvement of millions of dollars investment. I hope you have learnt a lot from last three hosted ICO campaigns.

We have indeed learned a lot Smiley There are some decisions to take about the best way to move forwards and I hope you'll appreciate that although they need to be made asap, they cannot be rushed. We'll line up another AMA as soon as we can.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
For a period instead of hosting other ICO campaigns it is more good to concentrate on development to build a solid and flawless platform. You shouldn't do things in hurry when there is involvement of millions of dollars investment. I hope you have learnt a lot from last three hosted ICO campaigns.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
INCNT facing a lot of issue last month in both MGO and ETT crowdsale. I think blockswap is not a good idea to implement without proper testing, I'm a holder of Incent since last year because I believe on this project, But now my share are slowly declining. I want partcipate on AMA session later. Goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Holding is the right thing to do right now altcoin are getting butchered DGB have fallen, the altcoin pump have stopped wings is dropping like a dead bird. gonna wait for the new time for the AMA to start.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
I am holding my Incent for now.  There have been bumps in the road with bitcoin, ethereum, and others as well. I will wait to see what
the Incent team has to say on the matter.   Wink
legendary
Incent AMA: 0900 AEST Friday 30 June

Recent events surrounding the hack of ETT tokens and the ongoing resolution to this situation have naturally raised many questions in the minds of Incent investors, as well as for the EncryptoTel community. We’d like to address those in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session, to be held on the Incent Slack.

Please join the #ama-questions channel. If you are not yet a member of the Incent Slack, you can join at https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/

The AMA will start at 0900 AEST on Friday. (You can find the correct time for your location using this tool: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html). We look forward to seeing you there.

UPDATE: The AMA is being postponed. As the community will appreciate, there are some ongoing issues that are being taken care of and we want to make sure we can give you clear answers to your questions. We will reschedule. In the meantime, thank you for your patience.
Activity: 289
I would like to participate in your community bounty activities, the account in line with your standards Mody
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Why the team pays more attention to ico portal? Instead of finally launch Incent? We funded incent on ico or icotech? 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bad news for Incent:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-4-9c1deb80001b

EncryptoTel state that Incent's BlockSwap product was hacked and the blame is on Incent:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8k5x6THP0p7dFNSV2s4YmI4OVk/view

I think it doesn't make sense to hold Incent any longer...

An update on Encryptotel
https://medium.com/@incentloyalty/an-update-on-encryptotel-3b06adf4c9b9
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Yee sry I'm out as well, first the huge problems with the ICO platform and now this.

I wish you good luck tho  Smiley

so what exactly happened ? were any funds lost?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
2 ICOs(MobileGO and EncryptoTel) were problematic in different ways.
It's sad that nobody willing to take responsibility. Hope things turn out well soon though.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Yee sry I'm out as well, first the huge problems with the ICO platform and now this.

I wish you good luck tho  Smiley
legendary
Lots of people naturally have questions about this. We'll hold an AMA on our Slack about this at the weekend.

When is AMA session? I'd like to know more about this.

For now it looks to me that it was a stupid mistake of Incent developers and that it really questions their qualification and understanding of security and cryptography basics.

Will Incent publicly apologize to the EncryptoTel community, and accept full responsibility including financial damages? Although I hope there are no serious financial damages, because the hacker has returned the 38 million stolen ETH ETT tokens, according to EncryptoTel.

It will probably be at the weekend, but timing tba - depends on the Australia team and to a certain extent what timing works best across our Slack community.
And yes, the cause was straightforward human error. You can expect further statements about this from Incent in due course.
Pages:
Jump to: