Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 32. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
That's correct. MVP is underway and is the priority - from what I've seen and heard it's pretty neat so far. However, there's a limit to what you can say about incomplete software, and obviously the legal issues cannot be discussed until they have reached a conclusion.
Cyrille is indeed flying out on Thursday. Hopefully he can give some further insights and photos of the team and, of course, Bert.

This seems good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I can't believed someone just bought my incent @ 9k. Waiting for the good news dev,may be from Australia  Cheesy. long term supporter here and still holding 5k /
Wish you all the best sir KarlKarlsson_
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
whaaat?? my incnt is pumping??   Any recent news or just a pump... 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I bought more while people are not paying attention to this market and are busy with speculations of big markets at the moment. INCNT with ongoing development will be back up again. It is like bargaining at current price seeing what is being developed and all the issues will get sorted in the end in good way hopefully.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
@CryptoAirdrops Twitter Page is giving away 1,000 INCNT for following and retweeting: https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/898497712374648832
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
That's correct. MVP is underway and is the priority - from what I've seen and heard it's pretty neat so far. However, there's a limit to what you can say about incomplete software, and obviously the legal issues cannot be discussed until they have reached a conclusion.
Cyrille is indeed flying out on Thursday. Hopefully he can give some further insights and photos of the team and, of course, Bert.
Activity: 192
No updates from the team in ages. I just gave up and sold all my coins....

Patience is a virtue. The project is far from dead.

Any news? What about the situation with Peter?

That's a legal case now and therefore can't be talked about publicly.
But without the CTO the team had to reorganize. The focus is currently on developing the minimum valuable product.

KarlKarlsson_ is in Sidney this Thursday, in 2 days, and he will try to get us an update.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Disappointment is a rite of passage in the world of crypto.   The trouble with investing in ICOs where the project is attempting to do something transformational in terms of crypto adoption, the actual roll out of that could happen sooner than expected or else it might take a really long time.   
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Very disappointing how things developed in the last months. I hope you get incent back on track. Many early stage investors under water.

Is this project still alive? This was SUCH a disappointment. Started with a bang and then just DIED. No updates from the team in ages. I just gave up and sold all my coins....

Perfect example of how to destroy an ICO that had great promise....tsk.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Any news? What about the situation with Peter?
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Someone can pls tell me the ico price of this coin? thanks.

The cheapest ICO price at the beginning was 10k Satoshi, 0.0001 BTC and the price at the end of the ICO was 0.0002 BTC.
More: https://steemit.com/ico/@coreradio/incent-is-a-bull-ico
Activity: 192

The cheapest ICO price at the beginning was 10k Satoshi, 0.0001 BTC and the price at the end of the ICO was 0.0002 BTC.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Can I deposit and hold Incent using Waves client?

Yes - this is the best way to do it.
How? Should I use my usual waves address and incent will appear as an asset in "portfolio"?

Yes, this is like this you can use your waves address to store your INCNT tokens. This works like ERC20 token which can be stored any Ethereum supporting address. If is good to store them outside of the exchange if you don't have intention to trade with them. Waves lite wallet is best easy to use and it is also safe.

Is there any incentive to transfer it to my WavesLite client?  I know you can lease Waves, does Incent have any functionality as a Waves asset?
Activity: 243
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

How? Should I use my usual waves address and incent will appear as an asset in "portfolio"?

Yes, this is like this you can use your waves address to store your INCNT tokens. This works like ERC20 token which can be stored any Ethereum supporting address. If is good to store them outside of the exchange if you don't have intention to trade with them. Waves lite wallet is best easy to use and it is also safe.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Very disappointing how things developed in the last months. I hope you get incent back on track. Many early stage investors under water.
Pages:
Jump to: