Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 79. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
where we have hit a number of critical issues and made some major progress.

can't wait to see which issues and major progress are coming

still great work on incent

When I say 'hit a number of critical issues' I mean 'worked hard on a number of important areas'. I realise that phrase could have been taken another way!
Bottom line, we did a lot in the last 5 days and things are looking very good from where we stand. I'll ask you to wait a little longer for the update, because it will take some time to pull together simply by virtue of the amount of content it contains. But it's coming.

I hope the update will pull the price out of the hole it is now, the present price is an issue for the investors, I keep buying till it hit 6000sat then stop only to see the price dip to 4000sat region. Another thing now is that project like Centz and Chain of point s seems to be entering this market and give Incent a good fight for their money

Hopefully. The difference with other coins is the dev usually protects its value like putting a buy wall etc. Incent team on the other hand believes that its work on development and platform performance will fully set the value. So no buy walls and possible pumps from the team. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

We will not use funds committed by investors at ico to supporting the market. That is not what they were invested for and it would be irresponsible to burn through working capital this way at the expense of our long term success.

Moreover, we have not yet gone live with merchant 1. This is an illiquid and immature market. We will be implementing a market making strategy shortly, which is one of the things we discussed here in Sydney. But this is in the context of settling merchant orders with minimal slippage. More on this in due course.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

When I say 'hit a number of critical issues' I mean 'worked hard on a number of important areas'. I realise that phrase could have been taken another way!
Bottom line, we did a lot in the last 5 days and things are looking very good from where we stand. I'll ask you to wait a little longer for the update, because it will take some time to pull together simply by virtue of the amount of content it contains. But it's coming.

I hope the update will pull the price out of the hole it is now, the present price is an issue for the investors, I keep buying till it hit 6000sat then stop only to see the price dip to 4000sat region. Another thing now is that project like Centz and Chain of point s seems to be entering this market and give Incent a good fight for their money

Hopefully. The difference with other coins is the dev usually protects its value like putting a buy wall etc. Incent team on the other hand believes that its work on development and platform performance will fully set the value. So no buy walls and possible pumps from the team. Correct me if i'm wrong though.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
I have also pondered a bit when reading "critical issues". Thanks for the clarification Guy. Smiley

legendary

Activity: 297
It's shame to look at how the Waves pulled to bottom with them and this project. I can not see what prospects for future.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Activity: 275
While I'm here, things may have seemed a little quiet recently. The reason is that right now we're finishing several full-on days as a team in Sydney, where we have hit a number of critical issues and made some major progress. There will be a substantial update about several key areas in due course.

Thanks! I am looking forward to the update Smiley
legendary
While I'm here, things may have seemed a little quiet recently. The reason is that right now we're finishing several full-on days as a team in Sydney, where we have hit a number of critical issues and made some major progress. There will be a substantial update about several key areas in due course.
legendary
Hi guys

Might be a noob question but do I need waves in my wallet to transfer incent to another wallet?

Thanks
Yes,you need at least 0.001 waves before making any transaction.this are transaction fees.
So if you want to move your Incent from waves lite client,you must have minimum 0.001 waves in your wallet.

Right now, yes. In due course, you'll be able to pay the fees in Incent. This is one of the (various) reasons we chose Waves as a platform - it reduced this kind of friction and meant the consumer app wouldn't have to use fees in another currency.

Activity: 616
Hi guys

Might be a noob question but do I need waves in my wallet to transfer incent to another wallet?

Thanks
Yes,you need at least 0.001 waves before making any transaction.this are transaction fees.
So if you want to move your Incent from waves lite client,you must have minimum 0.001 waves in your wallet.
Activity: 952
Hi guys

Thanks
legendary
Price seems to be rising the last couple of days. Anything nice brewing in near future?  Roll Eyes

All kinds of things Smiley
Activity: 275
Price seems to be rising the last couple of days. Anything nice brewing in near future?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
The only way now is up, better accumulate some more at this bargain price. Sooner or later it will be on coinmarketcap's top 50.
I dont think as long as btc pricd is going up,that is going to happen.I have sold my incent few days back and may buy some now if price fall.

I hope BTC correction will happen soon,this is all time high for now
Activity: 602
The only way now is up, better accumulate some more at this bargain price. Sooner or later it will be on coinmarketcap's top 50.
I dont think as long as btc pricd is going up,that is going to happen.I have sold my incent few days back and may buy some now if price fall.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
lol, even POSW coin got faster on 4 exchangers than incent in 2, much² much² less capital than incent, and got a practical use too. i just leave it here for you to think about it.
So, let's compare Incent's and POSW's exchanges and volume quickly since you really seem to be serious about your statements.

1. I'd like to start by correcting you - both projects are listed on 4 exchanges.
2. Total volumes at the time of writing: POSW $1,474; Incent $29,793
3. Two of POSW's exchanges offer listing for payment (YoBit and LiveCoin).
4. YoBit's reputation is shady at best - we don't want to be associated with them and are surely not striving for a listing there.
5. Novaexchange's volume comes to 94% from a single coin even though there are 114 coins listed.

I could go on but I believe you are able to see my point: Rather just a handful of quality exchanges than a number of low-quality ones.
Activity: 477
lol, even POSW coin got faster on 4 exchangers than incent in 2, much² much² less capital than incent, and got a practical use too. i just leave it here for you to think about it.
What development planing in near future on Incent platform?
We are currently in Sydney and working out some important points for Incent's future. The monthly update will follow after Cassius and me have left to give the community the most up-to-date report of Incent. Stay tuned!
Hi channel,

Smith + Crown is doing a research project on past ICOs. Can anyone answer the following and possibly provide a link?

1. How many tokens were given to actual investors (not including bounties etc.)
2. How many tokens were allocated to the development team?
3. How many exact tokens are held in reserve for future sales?

Thanks!
Matt
1. Around 19.5m Incent tokens.
2. That should be around 7% of the sold tokens.
3. We are not planning a future sale currently.
Pages:
Jump to: