Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 80. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I like to see how Incent is keeping up the value even with bitcoin rallying. I am sure after a couple of good partnerships we will easily see a new floor above the ICO price.

While almost all altcoins went down Incent remains steady and sometimes even higher. Incent is already undervalued right now so I believe it won't really go down deeper.
Remains steady? Grin And where else to fall below Grin

If you check on yoshit,c-cex,novaexchange and many others you will find a load of shitcoins worth 1 sat, so if this was just another shitcoin and with the bitcoin rallying again Incent tokens would be worth nothing already.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
The only way now is up, better accumulate some more at this bargain price. Sooner or later it will be on coinmarketcap's top 50.

It needs to be on top exchanges to break in the top 50's

This coin should be listed in bittrex same as waves. What happened?

A detailed answer to this was given in the last update by Rob in late January. In short: When the solution for merchant #1 is up and running chances are good to be listed on bigger exchanges.

We should get a new status update next week as the team has a meetup this week.

Liquidity and Exchanges  
I want to close be tackling a subject that I know is particularly close to your hearts. While it confuses me that anyone would seek to liquidate their holding of an asset that has not had an opportunity to demonstrate its potential, I absolutely understand the need for ​Incent to be liquid by the time our core product is live.  

Where this is concerned I want to be open with you that I have pitched ​Incent to both Bittrex and Poloniex, neither of whom indicated an intention to list ​Incent until demonstrable demand for it is broader and deeper. While this may disappoint you I want to be clear that I understand it - and that I am not concerned by it. Allow me to explain…  

In no more than a few weeks Waves will have launched an exchange facility of their own. Since we are running 4 full-nodes and hold a lot of Waves, it makes sense for us to support the core market for ​Incent through this channel - not least because Waves will be the primary counterparty currency against which Incent trades.    

This in turn will allow us to execute a commercial operation with fiat transactions completely separate from crypto settlement - zero’ing the risk of unforeseen ‘banking failure’ - which would be catastrophic for our business.  

Channeling all our commercially driven demand for ​Incent through Waves infrastructure will likely draw the attention of other exchanges - at which point they will list ​Incent, because it will make commercial sense for them to do so.  In the meantime, it is not in my nature to go to anyone on bended knee and I don’t think that it would make the slightest difference even if I did. With this in mind I would counsel that you hold your nerve and your ​Incent.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The only way now is up, better accumulate some more at this bargain price. Sooner or later it will be on coinmarketcap's top 50.

This coin should be listed in bittrex same as waves. What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I like to see how Incent is keeping up the value even with bitcoin rallying. I am sure after a couple of good partnerships we will easily see a new floor above the ICO price.

While almost all altcoins went down Incent remains steady and sometimes even higher. Incent is already undervalued right now so I believe it won't really go down deeper.
Remains steady? Grin And where else to fall below Grin
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
That will be great! Maybe price going up with this
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
What development planing in near future on Incent platform?

They will release updates soon
Activity: 298
What development planing in near future on Incent platform?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi channel,

Smith + Crown is doing a research project on past ICOs. Can anyone answer the following and possibly provide a link?

1. How many tokens were given to actual investors (not including bounties etc.)
2. How many tokens were allocated to the development team?
3. How many exact tokens are held in reserve for future sales?

Thanks!
Matt
Activity: 473
Incent has been slowly climbing up the ranking in coinmarketcap. it's currently at #90 - but if ever it gets to #50 then that will be a nice profit.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi dev

My Incent tokens are still in the Incent ico wallet

I havent link a Waves address

Now it's done can you send them ? Thanks

Do you mean you have added a Waves address?
Withdrawals are done manually - Pete periodically does another one. We'll chase him Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hi dev

My Incent tokens are still in the Incent ico wallet

I havent link a Waves address

Now it's done can you send them ? Thanks
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
A couple of pages back ancientcoins said he would sell 200 000 Incent.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17863541
So maybe he knows very well who is selling.

Thanks for pointing out. Here's the quote of the post, before he delets it.  Wink

I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us

I put my tin foil hat on and I think ancientcoins and probably some others conspired to put a sell wall 200k Incent to then blame it on the Incent team. I have no evidence, but hey, it "can be".  Roll Eyes

@ancientcoins
Any statement on the coincidence that you announce to sell 200k Incent and when it happens you blame it on the Incent team?

ancientcoins sounds like another dreamer who bought in at 6k incent/btc and expected to flip profits from the get go. Now butthurt and with 4 btc of incent  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I mentioned this dumping issue a while back (in Slack) while I was trying to understand where all the Incent selling was coming from on OpenLedger

you can join most of the dots by following these key transactions

https://blockchain.info/tx/4a2f1290695105f8dd83253bfcc0e7fd2dff16a0fb3ad7052fd291d2caebc2dd

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?D2zNWw2Gw4qMHKwHg4wpNLqShHDxCpMT1PXFbuiwrYg6

and then following the  trail of deposits to OpenLedger and recently to other exchanges - starting at this WAVES wallet

http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PKqRvU1N6sbQTRP4hKrHERsAL61WQLd5Cv

here is an example of one such deposit to OL

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?BUJ7E8W6hAL42Baxz75cq3EY35KYN6rJRwYEebLMMFLq

6 days ago they decided to leave OL - and moved the focus to Cryptopia - you can study activity here

http://cryptofresh.com/u/openledger696969

So they are dumping MAINLY on Cryptopia but testing Liqui - and have left Tidex and OL

Note that:

They still have quite a lot of Incent left in main and related addresses including exchanges

They are not the only pre-ico investor (but appear to be the main dumper)

They are allowed to do whatever they want

There is a bit more to this story than indicated above - but its just to show a single example of who, why, how much and when etc - and what maybe to expect in the near term future.

There is a hidden story and motive here IMO - beyond just selling off Incent - but you will have to draw your own conclusions.

Also - consider this:

In BTC terms - they bought at 0.00004167 BTC/Incent
They are selling now at 0.00005
Thats a nice profit

BUT - in USD terms

They bought at USD 0.025/Incent
At current BTC prices that would be USD 0.044 (but its not because they were bought 29 Sep 2016 when BTC price was USD 600 - not 1050 like now)
Selling at 0.00005 BTC/Incent - the USD price is 0.0525
So good profit - its more than doubling.

So from that springs some better news for Incent Investors.

Many if not most bought at 10k Incent per BTC = 0.0001 BTC/Incent
So the USD cost was 0.06 in Sept 2016
The current USD market price is 0.0525 with BTC at 1050 at 0.00005 BTC/Incent - (and its above that at present - 0.000054 to be exact)
So we are still down about 12.5% (but not by as much as the BTC comparison (buy at 0.0001 - current price 0.00005 - a halving)

I like to be positive - until faced with imminent death - so I'll choose to consider the USD comparison.
Not much has to change here to be in the GREEN.
A few releases and partnership announcements and the whole game changes.

I'm not worried - and when we get BTC price equalisation (0.0001) - in USD terms - we will be laughing.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So the trolls have reached us, eventually. Waiting for you to back up your claims, we provided you with all addresses. Block explorer for Waves available at www.wavesgo.com and for Bitcoin you may use www.blockchain.info. Feel free to use any other block explorer, there are plenty of them.
legendary
A couple of pages back ancientcoins said he would sell 200 000 Incent.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17863541
So maybe he knows very well who is selling.

Thanks for pointing out. Here's the quote of the post, before he delets it.  Wink

I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us

I put my tin foil hat on and I think ancientcoins and probably some others conspired to put a sell wall 200k Incent to then blame it on the Incent team. I have no evidence, but hey, it "can be".  Roll Eyes

@ancientcoins
Any statement on the coincidence that you announce to sell 200k Incent and when it happens you blame it on the Incent team?

I have some ideas about who is selling. Equally, it could be someone who picked up a dump to 0.00003-5. Nice quick profits there if you have the btc and foresight.
legendary
Here's the great thing about the blockchain: it's transparent.
Escrow addresses are on OP. You can see exactly where the BTC and Incent has gone. In the case of the Incent: nowhere. The Reserve is sat nice and safe. Some of the BTC has been released from escrow for development. You can figure out the rest yourself.
There's around 4 BTC on sell orders. If I was a master criminal that's not really the big score I'd wanting to pull to retire, personally. Odds on it's an early whale investor or someone cashing out at a profit in fiat terms, thanks to BTC rise. Since we distributed the Incent, we could probably figure out who it was. We won't, because they can do what they want with their Incent.
Please grow up a little and at least try to back up your accusations with credible proof.
You know and understand that purses which invested in the project - not to find your left btc, however btc you have received back and distribution of coins of Icent also, now sell already from Incent purses below x3 ico price
Good Job!

lol, pre ico investors had better prices

Yes. That is the obvious explanation. But why use a logical explanation when you can troll?
lol. You think all trolling? not funny

I'm with Occam. The simplest explanation is usually the best. In this case, it's pretty unpleasant and distasteful to try to blackmail us and then come back and accuse us of fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: