Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 81. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513
A couple of pages back ancientcoins said he would sell 200 000 Incent.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17863541
So maybe he knows very well who is selling.

Thanks for pointing out. Here's the quote of the post, before he delets it.  Wink

I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us

I put my tin foil hat on and I think ancientcoins and probably some others conspired to put a sell wall 200k Incent to then blame it on the Incent team. I have no evidence, but hey, it "can be".  Roll Eyes

@ancientcoins
Any statement on the coincidence that you announce to sell 200k Incent and when it happens you blame it on the Incent team?
lol, What to him from it a reason? he writes about another
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Thanks for pointing out. Here's the quote of the post, before he delets it.  Wink

I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us

I put my tin foil hat on and I think ancientcoins and probably some others conspired to put a sell wall 200k Incent to then blame it on the Incent team. I have no evidence, but hey, it "can be".  Roll Eyes

@ancientcoins
Any statement on the coincidence that you announce to sell 200k Incent and when it happens you blame it on the Incent team?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Here's the great thing about the blockchain: it's transparent.
Escrow addresses are on OP. You can see exactly where the BTC and Incent has gone. In the case of the Incent: nowhere. The Reserve is sat nice and safe. Some of the BTC has been released from escrow for development. You can figure out the rest yourself.
There's around 4 BTC on sell orders. If I was a master criminal that's not really the big score I'd wanting to pull to retire, personally. Odds on it's an early whale investor or someone cashing out at a profit in fiat terms, thanks to BTC rise. Since we distributed the Incent, we could probably figure out who it was. We won't, because they can do what they want with their Incent.
Please grow up a little and at least try to back up your accusations with credible proof.
You know and understand that purses which invested in the project - not to find your left btc, however btc you have received back and distribution of coins of Icent also, now sell already from Incent purses below x3 ico price
Good Job!

lol, pre ico investors had better prices

Yes. That is the obvious explanation. But why use a logical explanation when you can troll?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513
Escrow addresses are on OP. You can see exactly where the BTC and Incent has gone. In the case of the Incent: nowhere. The Reserve is sat nice and safe. Some of the BTC has been released from escrow for development. You can figure out the rest yourself.
There's around 4 BTC on sell orders. If I was a master criminal that's not really the big score I'd wanting to pull to retire, personally. Odds on it's an early whale investor or someone cashing out at a profit in fiat terms, thanks to BTC rise. Since we distributed the Incent, we could probably figure out who it was. We won't, because they can do what they want with their Incent.
Please grow up a little and at least try to back up your accusations with credible proof.
You know and understand that purses which invested in the project - not to find your left btc, however btc you have received back and distribution of coins of Icent also, now sell already from Incent purses below x3 ico price
Good Job!

Yes. That is the obvious explanation. But why use a logical explanation when you can troll?
lol. You think all trolling? not funny
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Good Job!

legendary
Good Job!
And it can't be proved, but it is visible in the market, and you demand proofs h3 below ICO not one investor so volume won't sell - because he will become the poor and to shave itself(himself)

Or it's what I said it was. Strangely, I can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you if you are claiming we are committing fraud.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Good Job!

legendary
legendary
Attention!!! Achtung!!! Scam Dev Sells the coins, don't buy! - The price never will rise to ICO price
Dev Whant see 1 Sat Price=He see This!!!!

Thank you troll.
We've posted the address of our reserve above. It's not us selling.
You invested yout btc in yout ICO to show Activity - have received the btc back and distribution of your incent to you has been made, now you have prolonged ICO but already at the exchanges and sell from other addresses below ICO by 3 TIMES! - Such discharge is also not present Warrants for purchase it is typical Scam as was with Rise the project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.9620

This is the guy who turned up on our Slack and tried to blackmail us a few days back. We told him where to go.
Evidence? None. Our Incent reserve is intact. We're spending the btc on development. If anyone has proof otherwise, I'd love to see it.
Attention!!! Achtung!!! Scam Dev Sells the coins, don't buy! - The price never will rise to ICO price

Thank you troll.
You invested yout btc in yout ICO to show Activity - have received the btc back and distribution of your incent to you has been made, now you have prolonged ICO but already at the exchanges and sell from other addresses below ICO by 3 TIMES! - Such discharge is also not present Warrants for purchase it is typical Scam as was with Rise the project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.9620

Do you have any evidence other than your phantasy? The Incent team has evidence.
Also it's very stupid to invest in your own ICO when you have to pay people that work on the implementation of the project.

Thank you troll.

I reported the post for false accusations. Maybe you should too, as you are part of the team.
legendary

Thank you troll.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what was ICO lowest price. The day price bought with lisk? anyone calculated this so far?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What happen to the price  Huh devil we have not seen at least 0.0001 is already a lot of time really so not appreciated project

Nice to see some excess supply being taken off the market.

Our next major update was scheduled for sometime around now, but in the coming week we are meeting as a team for several days to thrash out some of the key details that will enable us to get to market effectively with Merchant #1 at the end of this quarter. I makes sense to include that information in the update, so it will be at the beginning of next month.

This is negligible low
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
What was the price of Incent at ICO ?

incent token price at ico is 0.0001 sats and now below ico price

1/5000=0.0002 Sats
20k satoshi for every ICNT token? It looks like the token is really cheap comparing with the ico price. but this just at the early and there are the two ico already joined on the incent platform. but is there a new update about the incent token?
legendary
Nice to see some excess supply being taken off the market.

Our next major update was scheduled for sometime around now, but in the coming week we are meeting as a team for several days to thrash out some of the key details that will enable us to get to market effectively with Merchant #1 at the end of this quarter. I makes sense to include that information in the update, so it will be at the beginning of next month.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I'm looking to try and buy some of incent is cryptopia a good exchange

does anyone have any problems on this exchange?

I have been using cryptopia for trading INCENT for a few days now and so far I encountered with 0 problems. So go ahead and use it if you want

thank you for your answer I will go cryptopia for incent first priority
I want waves too and have done a bit more research now it clear that cryptopia is not best for buy of waves must open account bittrex argghhhh
pain in ass perhaps just be patient on cryptopia
at least cryptopia is easy with no damn verifications etc etc
I find that refreshing after what bittrex and poloniex and others demand

Maybe its you who just cleared the blockage at Cryptopia?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Hello Incent Dev, just wanted to ask, what is the relation of Incent with Tokes?

Thank you

Tokes ICO platform and distribution of tokens was handled by the Incent team.  That is Tokes was the very first project to use the exact same ICO platform technology that Incent developed for their own ICO.   

And now Incent will be once again used by MOBILEGO ICO. Not bad for a few months project progress. We will be expecting more in the next few months to go. 
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Hello Incent Dev, just wanted to ask, what is the relation of Incent with Tokes?

Thank you

Tokes ICO platform and distribution of tokens was handled by the Incent team.  That is Tokes was the very first project to use the exact same ICO platform technology that Incent developed for their own ICO.   
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: