Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 83. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi INCNTcommunity.
INCNT is now Accepted as C.A.T. Payment method.   Wink Wink

Thanks a lot!

Please, feel free to share the word about it: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/832187989828722690
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi INCNTcommunity.
INCNT is now Accepted as C.A.T. Payment method.   Wink Wink

Do you happen to have the link to the timeline with milestones for this project? thanks
Current milestone we are fully focusing on is the release of our core application end of Q1/beginning of Q2. That's the only milestone with an ETA-tag on it.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
The team is not as good as like I thought before

On what do you base this statement on, when nothing but the token has been released yet?
Dumps after an ICO are pretty normal at the moment.
Especially for Incent it was clear that it's a mid- to long-term investment. So please, all coin-flippers, stop projecting your bad research and bad investment decision onto the Incent team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The team is not as good as like I thought before, I even thought to be in pre-ico investment, fortunately I didn't do it, otherwise I am crying now, this coin is much lower than ico price, which is more than 12k sat. We are tanking hard, many people feel desperate here, especially big investors. The price was too expensive, and the price was too overvalued, that is why it is dumping hard.
Activity: 632
Do you happen to have the link to the timeline with milestones for this project? thanks
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
KarlKarlsson_,
On Ico when started You wanted to collect 5K BTC, collect only 1k Btc you project not successful  -And as you came to exchanges not who doesn't buy even Lower than 50% of ICO of the prices, I first time see it

Look at buy orders on all exchanges..
price not 5k Satosh price 4k https://liqui.io/#/exchange/INCNT_BTC
a week ago fell to 2k Satosh https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INCNT_BTC# Look at the week schedule

Our ICO information pack clearly stated that Incent was viable with funding of the equivalent of $1MM with a market cap of $5MM. As we achieved more than our minimum goal we consider our ICO to have been successful.
Activity: 275
It's worth reiterating that our ICO investors deposited funds to enable us to develop and promote Incent, and that's exactly what we're doing. We will not be spending funds to manipulate the market to satisfy those who, for whatever reason, want to cash out now, before we've even launched properly.

For those here who are interested in the long-term success of Incent, there should be an announcement about a project that will benefit Incent tomorrow.

Curious to hear the update. Good news that things are moving forward!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
It's worth reiterating that our ICO investors deposited funds to enable us to develop and promote Incent, and that's exactly what we're doing. We will not be spending funds to manipulate the market to satisfy those who, for whatever reason, want to cash out now, before we've even launched properly.

For those here who are interested in the long-term success of Incent, there should be an announcement about a project that will benefit Incent tomorrow.

With such approach, it is simple to trust you and to wait when the price has sunk for 70% of ico of investments and to wait when you buy Btc x2 below from Ico closer by summer - and will begin to return the price to ICO of late investors 0.00014
It is not the best approach of you, you will see the price the other day of 1 Satosh at one of the exchanges good luck to rise after such falling I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us
Good Luck! for you Correctly writed traders in russian topic Incent Scam Coin

I challenge you to find a single piece of evidence that Incent is a scam. We have been transparent throughout, have sought legal clarification where needed and have kept to best practices from the start. We're a registered company with public figures. If you had a legitimate grievance, there would be ways to address that.
If what you mean by 'scam coin' is that you're upset you weren't able to flip it for immediate profit and will have to wait for the timeline we published at ICO, then that's on you, not us. For your sake I hope you don't sell at a loss but it's up to you.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

With such approach, it is simple to trust you and to wait when the price has sunk for 70% of ico of investments and to wait when you buy Btc x2 below from Ico closer by summer - and will begin to return the price to ICO of late investors 0.00014
It is not the best approach of you, you will see the price the other day of 1 Satosh at one of the exchanges good luck to rise after such falling I personally will go beyond Incent and I will sell 200k Incent we have heard you, you haven't satisfied us
Good Luck! for you Correctly writed traders in russian topic Incent Scam Coin
Activity: 784
Right now it is not good move to go for trading especially selling side at these low rates. I am sure once things will be completed and Incent will have real usage in real world it will be worth of above ICO prices. People are in situation where they need to show little more patience to avoid damage.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
KarlKarlsson_,
On Ico when started You wanted to collect 5K BTC, collect only 1k Btc you project not successful

If you would have watched the interviews you would know that this is wrong. Rob did a statement on the collected funds. I won't repeat it for you, because you obviously just want to intoxicate the climate. Just wait until the roll-out instead of dreaming up conspiracy theories about things you know nothing about.

Cryptocurrencies and especially ICOs are a high-risk investment. You decided to take the risk. Deal with the outcome of your decision. In the case of Incent the outcome is just having to wait. Prices won't stay forever at that level.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 513
KarlKarlsson_,
On Ico when started You wanted to collect 5K BTC, collect only 1k Btc you project not successful  -And as you came to exchanges not who doesn't buy even Lower than 50% of ICO of the prices, I first time see it

Look at buy orders on all exchanges..
price not 5k Satosh price 4k https://liqui.io/#/exchange/INCNT_BTC
a week ago fell to 2k Satosh https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INCNT_BTC# Look at the week schedule
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
3203.20412874   0.14222226

0.49 I invested in BTC ico, now the value is 0.14
I think you're talking about INCNT? I meant ICN (Iconomi), as highlighted.

I'm talking about the Incent.
It was a big disappointment for me.

I think all we have to do now is wait. The project is good but the dumps greatly affected the price. I bought some more at cheaper price as I am expecting this token to rise soon. I'm a quick trader though so I want fast returns even when its gain is small.

It would be better if the developers of the project were to pay the local BTC.
I think they could put a wall and collect it under the price of Ico.
Please read through the last two pages and I'm sure you'll find our answer to your post.

This is Not answer it is an excuse! You Say this Eth team what to trade=penally! Lol

I think all we have to do now is wait. The project is good but the dumps greatly affected the price. I bought some more at cheaper price as I am expecting this token to rise soon. I'm a quick trader though so I want fast returns even when its gain is small.

Please read through the last two pages and I'm sure you'll find our answer to your post.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck

Pages:
Jump to: