Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 8. (Read 491274 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Incent toolbar  does not work well for a few days

That is true for everyone using the Toolbar.   Now we will wait for an official statement about the Toolbar which was part of Beta testing Incent Loyalty rewards.  The toolbar rewards for web browsing is soon coming to an end.

That is, the toolbar is no longer relevant or just testing is over and then another will be shown? This moment is very important because scammers can use it and will try to insert their project with a virus so that users download it in the guise of an official one.

The point is well made that there is some possibility of creating a spoof version of the Incent Loyalty login page in order to steal user login information.   However you would also need to factor in that the average account would have less than $100 worth of Incent at this point, from using the toolbar.   It would not be a major payoff for someone creating a phishing scheme, also given that the majority of targeted users would probably still figure out how to avoid getting scammed by such a scheme.

It would be worth mentioning to the community that the various Incent Loyalty accounts and webpages have been verified by Metacert, which means that if you navigate using Metacert's Cryptonite chrome extension, you will always see a green shield when you are on an official Incent page.   If you were to somehow end up on an identical looking fake Incent page, the shield would be black, indicating that it is not the official page, and that there could be some danger if you enter any of your personal details.   If such a scheme were to be created, it could be reported to Metacert and they would flag the page so that when you navigate towards it with the Cryptonite App, you would see a warning page appear on your browser alerting you that it is not safe to proceed.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

That is true for everyone using the Toolbar.   Now we will wait for an official statement about the Toolbar which was part of Beta testing Incent Loyalty rewards.  The toolbar rewards for web browsing is soon coming to an end.

That is, the toolbar is no longer relevant or just testing is over and then another will be shown? This moment is very important because scammers can use it and will try to insert their project with a virus so that users download it in the guise of an official one.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
We can't seem to find the page you're looking for. Click the home button below to go back. Or get help using the get help button.
Love from the Incent team!
https://dashboard.incentloyalty.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

Dear Incent Team, Can you fix this page please?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hello, The Incent team
When I try to enter the Toolbar, I get a red message with the contents: Sorry, there's a log in error.
Try logging in again, or if it still does not work contact our team.

Tell me, what's the problem and how long will it last?

Activity: 11
Incent toolbar  does not work well for a few days
Activity: 112
It seems to me that now is the time to buy coins. At least a market like this shows and signals about it.
In General, the market seems to be recovering. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Waiting for support..........4 day!

Join Slack for faster support.

"Also we’ve gotten a lot of people getting Error 400 when doing the mobile phone verification. This is caused because the user is entering either:
1. A number that is NOT a mobile
2. Adding incorrect characters (eg letter or special character)
We are currently working to develop a better error message"
Activity: 31
You can take a look at our new public roadmap on the incent blog. https://blog.incentloyalty.com/incent-roadmap-update/
Activity: 31
I sent my earned incents to my waves wallet a month ago. I browsed with four different accounts, one after another, and then sent all to one waves address. But I received only one transaction (from address 3PEgFrVJw8oaPHmas4pYTG6mWZiESSkfJXC). Three other transactions did not came.
I did not think that I did something wrong if I browsed with different accs, if this is the case. At least there were just four. Is it the reason to take away my incents?  Smiley

Well, it is against the terms and conditions, but I'm not sure what the reason is - have you contacted support?
The best way to get this resolved is by raising a support ticket. https://bitscan.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/create/1
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I sent my earned incents to my waves wallet a month ago. I browsed with four different accounts, one after another, and then sent all to one waves address. But I received only one transaction (from address 3PEgFrVJw8oaPHmas4pYTG6mWZiESSkfJXC). Three other transactions did not came.
I did not think that I did something wrong if I browsed with different accs, if this is the case. At least there were just four. Is it the reason to take away my incents?  Smiley

Well, it is against the terms and conditions, but I'm not sure what the reason is - have you contacted support?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Activity: 4
Hello
I'm nob how do I get ICO coins?
I gave you a Wave address, but nothing happened !!!
What's the problem.??
What to do?
Who should I be looking for?

When exactly did you send your Waves address, and who did you send it to?

on the ICO site 1 year ago.

Are you in our Slack? I'm not sure if anything can be done this late, but that's the right place to find out.

ico registered email [email protected]
Wave address 3PDRqcSupJQ2KAxnwPksnekVowmiExNWFhZ

Just sent you a private message!
It was not found based on the information provided.
my INCENT bye bye Sad
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
thanks snowcrawl for posting this useful screenshot.
I think there are really good development by whole incent team! About fees, 2% is a fair value, just fee setting should be easy to setup when entering amount of incent...
let's see next step, maybe I will suggest a referral system!
Activity: 13
I realize that Market will evolve naturally independently without injecting money by dev team.
Activity: 13
 I do agree with fully functional platform INCNT will be go alternative to raise funds and development different startups in future.

Here's a link you can bookmark to where you need to log into your account:   https://beta.incentloyalty.com/
Pages:
Jump to: