Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 9. (Read 491274 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi ad!
How long does it take to transfer from INCENT to my WAVES wallet? I transfer the first time from INCENT to WAVES very fast, but the second time I have not received (more than 20 hours).
Thanks you!

Will check that for you.
Thank you, I recieved it. How long does this toolbar chrome end?

it's already possible withdraw fund from toolbar? I see a coming soon in withdraw section...
thanks in advance for any info  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hello
I'm nob how do I get ICO coins?
I gave you a Wave address, but nothing happened !!!
What's the problem.??
What to do?
Who should I be looking for?

When exactly did you send your Waves address, and who did you send it to?

on the ICO site 1 year ago.

Are you in our Slack? I'm not sure if anything can be done this late, but that's the right place to find out.

ico registered email [email protected]
Wave address 3PDRqcSupJQ2KAxnwPksnekVowmiExNWFhZ

Just sent you a private message!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello
What's the problem.??
What to do?

Are you in our Slack? I'm not sure if anything can be done this late, but that's the right place to find out.

ico registered email [email protected]
Wave address 3PDRqcSupJQ2KAxnwPksnekVowmiExNWFhZ
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi ad!
How long does it take to transfer from INCENT to my WAVES wallet? I transfer the first time from INCENT to WAVES very fast, but the second time I have not received (more than 20 hours).
Thanks you!

Will check that for you.
Thank you, I recieved it. How long does this toolbar chrome end?

We're still deciding that. It's days are numbered in its current form but it may well be repurposed into something cool.
legendary
Hi ad!
Thanks you!

Will check that for you.
legendary
Hello
What's the problem.??
What to do?

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
This is the official swap page for EncryptoTel from Waves to erc20 tokens.  Or vice versa.

https://swap.encryptotel.com/
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Hey incent team,

when will i get my promised incent token bonus from encryptotel ico sale? I waited for this over one year. Nothing is good at all. No promises was hold and all you ever said was fake and dump.

Tokens were sent to EncryptoTel long ago. You're asking in the wrong thread.

ok i´m sorry i always thought the problem was at incent. Is there any info when we can swap our tokens between waves and ethereum. there was some platform for swaps planned by incent team i remember. but it was shut down to fraud.
Hello
What's the problem.??
What to do?

legendary
Hello
What's the problem.??
What to do?

Hello
What's the problem.??
What to do?
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
when I will be able to send coins from toolbar in waves wallet?
I continue to see a growing number but they are stuck there... there is a date for this update?

You already can do it with the marketplace. You just have to log in an Then you can send your Token to Waves Wallet. It worked for me with over 100 INCNT and I got them in my waves wallet!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
when I will be able to send coins from toolbar in waves wallet?
I continue to see a growing number but they are stuck there... there is a date for this update?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Hey incent team,

when will i get my promised incent token bonus from encryptotel ico sale? I waited for this over one year. Nothing is good at all. No promises was hold and all you ever said was fake and dump.

Had you simply downloaded and used the Incent toolbar, you would have gotten more Incent tokens than whatever was originally promised from EncryptoTel.  

I would instead be focused on the fact  that EncryptoTel is getting close to releasing a functioning product.  
legendary
Hey incent team,

Tokens were sent to EncryptoTel long ago. You're asking in the wrong thread.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Incent is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot, Incent  has an upside probability of +53.57% for the next month and an expected return of +50.18%.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Register to our website to have a look at our forecasts, it's free!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Hey incent team,

First day of CeBit with some live-impressions from our booth. One of the, if not the, busiest booths at the whole conference. Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/IncentLoyalty/videos/2096054070461881/
Come with me on a walk-through of the Incent Loyalty office located in Sydney. Let us know what you think and, as always, feel free to share!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/996042044719087617

Looking good, thanks for sharing. Bring some more transaction to Waves network  Cheesy How many people working for Incent?
17 in total  Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Come with me on a walk-through of the Incent Loyalty office located in Sydney. Let us know what you think and, as always, feel free to share!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/996042044719087617

That is definitely a cozy-looking office and I said it as a complement.  Wink It's the type of office where you'll want to always go everyday without dragging your feet against your will. I've with the corporate office for almost 7 years now and what I don't really like about it is the "corporate" feel (something that puts pressure to anyone's spirit) that it radiates. On the contrary, the office that you just walk us through provide a warm feeling that somehow push yourself to do more work within its space. Good stuff. Keep 'em coming.
Pages:
Jump to: