Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 11. (Read 491274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Can we invest ETH or LSK? or we only need BTC/waves to participate in the ico?

Btc, Waves and some plutonium to power your time machine.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Can we invest ETH or LSK? or we only need BTC/waves to participate in the ico?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Chrome app does not work for several days. Does that mean that incent earnings are over?

Just checked my dashboard few seconds ago and I can confirm that it is working as expected with no problem whatsoever in the previous days. I'm also receiving my rewards every 5 minutes without any hiccups. There's definitely something wrong in your Incent Chrome App if that's not working for several days on your end. What I could suggest is for you to re-install your Incent Chrome App or update your Chrome browser to its latest version. That should do the trick and will fix your error that you are encountering.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Chrome app does not work for several days. Does that mean that incent earnings are over?

Do you mean you have tokens online? It is best to move your tokens to your Waves wallet. It is always safer if your tokens are linked to a private you you have control over.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
No. The dashboard login page is loading but instead of login options it says "Something went wrong.
Please contact technical support."
Activity: 11
it work for me very well. Try log out , and then log in
Activity: 377
Merit: 250

If it is simply the ability to log in that you are experiencing trouble with...  I personally need to hit the refresh button on the web browser before a useable login screen becomes available.   It has been like that for me pretty much the entire time, since I first started using the Chrome app.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Why not? Maybe close chrome and open it again or login again? I have to log in every day in my dashboard and then it works!
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
I wonder why author of this article is not showing new beta wallet and it's DEX with integrated TradingView engine? We all need to switch to new wallet cause it's soon will be out of beta status!
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
I heard on Waves Discord that Waves fiat gateways have recently radically improved. This is great news for Incent as it it so easy to trade Incent against many other coins & tokens. When Waves smart contracts, atomic swaps and multisig move to mainnet chain things will only get even better.

I wonder if many people realise that along with Incent comes Worlds fastest decentralised blockchain and such a great DEX?

https://www.investinblockchain.com/best-decentralized-exchanges/
Activity: 13

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, it will  successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
In the near future, we will be able to see more development of this coin. I hope it doesn't wait too long.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I like this coin because so many updates and progress goes smoothly with its communicative developer.
But I am worried about a market that only has a small volume. Bittrex could have removed this coin if the volume did not rise.

Try add to a new exchange, eg Binance or Kucoin. That will increase the volume as well as the price.
We have put a lot of effort into our Bittrex market and given the recent de-listings (which we survived) I would say the probability of a de-listing is rather small.

And by the way, a listing on Binance costs hundreds of thousands if not more; not worth it at this point if you ask me.

Yes: I hear that listing on Binance will cost you a cool $500,000. Many others have similar fees. Not a good investment at this point.
Yes, that's good news if it is a small possibility for delisting, the community will not worry.

And for Binance fees, wow it is very expensive, even exceeded for listing to Poloniex last year.
I am surprised why the new exchange set a very expensive price for listing.
Alternatively, try Kucoin or Okex (if possible)
legendary
I like this coin because so many updates and progress goes smoothly with its communicative developer.
But I am worried about a market that only has a small volume. Bittrex could have removed this coin if the volume did not rise.

Try add to a new exchange, eg Binance or Kucoin. That will increase the volume as well as the price.
We have put a lot of effort into our Bittrex market and given the recent de-listings (which we survived) I would say the probability of a de-listing is rather small.

And by the way, a listing on Binance costs hundreds of thousands if not more; not worth it at this point if you ask me.

Yes: I hear that listing on Binance will cost you a cool $500,000. Many others have similar fees. Not a good investment at this point.

So we can say that after mass adoption market listings can be thought even they cost a lot? Or what are criterias they you're waiting?

With mass adoption, why would you need to pay $500,000 for listings? So long as you have exchanges enough to support a liquid market, you can do the job you need to do. If other exchanges want a piece of the action, they can list it.
Hype without a product is the scourge of the crypto world. More exchanges does nothing useful for long-term success without actual working tech and real adoption.
Activity: 868

So we can say that after mass adoption market listings can be thought even they cost a lot? Or what are criterias they you're waiting?
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1106

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hey folks. We just updated our Bitcointalk thread and included the official roadmap for 2018 & links to the Incent Marketplace prototype. Also, the thread is now in line with the re-brand. Let us know what you think!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annincnt-incent-loyalty-waves-token-traded-on-bittrex-1610052

Don't forget to share  Wink

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/982221771955843072

Just checked this thread and saw this awesome update. Its good to see that we are getting progress from the team and that the community is being updated by these releases. Though this is not that much of a concern, I would like to point out especially to the investors that this update provided some good price movement for INCNT. Price is slowly climbing up from the dip that we had last February. This is a slow price movement which is very good because it translates to organic growth. Good job for everyone who's been hodling this coin through thick and thin.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: