Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 10. (Read 491274 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Come with me on a walk-through of the Incent Loyalty office located in Sydney. Let us know what you think and, as always, feel free to share!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/996042044719087617

Looking good, thanks for sharing. Bring some more transaction to Waves network  Cheesy How many people working for Incent?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Come with me on a walk-through of the Incent Loyalty office located in Sydney. Let us know what you think and, as always, feel free to share!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/996042044719087617
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
As opposed to so many ICO's in crypto history who have a blockchain or token and then think up a half baked plan to sell it as a business......

Incent Loyalty appears to be a real business, with a great team and plan, who just happen to be using crypto tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
The Incent marketplace is a nice touch. Few tokens have real demand drivers. Can you confirm the number of merchants signed up already where Incent can be earned?

At this point we're using affiliates within the marketplace - you can shop with around 290 retailers. We'll use that to establish demand and as a marketing tool to go out to brands and integrate directly. We're in discussions with several and will let you know when agreements are inked. Having now launched the marketplace, we're now in a position to start closing those and have a team working on it very actively.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The Incent marketplace is a nice touch. Few tokens have real demand drivers. Can you confirm the number of merchants signed up already where Incent can be earned?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The Incent marketplace is live! https://beta.incentloyalty.com/
You can now send your Incent internally to other users, or withdraw it to an external Waves wallet.
You won't need KYC for either of those, since they just involve crypto. (When we integrate the ability to buy Incent within the toolbar, that will be a fiat-to-crypto transaction and so will need KYC.)
The idea is to iron out any minor glitches, take it out of beta and then start signing up businesses. We'll be at CeBIT next week (http://www.cebit.com.au/) and there are already lots of leads in the pipeline. Obviously we can't discuss these before they're agreed, but we hope that when we start announcing them they'll be coming thick and fast.
In the meantime, please check out the marketplace and give the dev team your appreciation - hopefully you'll agree it's looking pretty amazing.

Great News! The withdrawal from my dashboard amount worked and I received it on my wallet! I hope that the new marketplace platform will increase the price to new spheres!
I can confirm that I tried both internal and external transfers and the transactions were fast and successful. Great work Incent team! Keep on doing a good job and good luck attracting businesses to the marketplace and deploying it globally. 
Activity: 2
No. The dashboard login page is loading but instead of login options it says "Something went wrong.
Please contact technical support."
It happened to me couple of times as well, it got fixed in my case by logging out and then cleaning the history and browsing data.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
You can now send your Incent internally to other users, or withdraw it to an external Waves wallet.
You won't need KYC for either of those, since they just involve crypto. (When we integrate the ability to buy Incent within the toolbar, that will be a fiat-to-crypto transaction and so will need KYC.)
The idea is to iron out any minor glitches, take it out of beta and then start signing up businesses. We'll be at CeBIT next week (http://www.cebit.com.au/) and there are already lots of leads in the pipeline. Obviously we can't discuss these before they're agreed, but we hope that when we start announcing them they'll be coming thick and fast.
In the meantime, please check out the marketplace and give the dev team your appreciation - hopefully you'll agree it's looking pretty amazing.

Great News! The withdrawal from my dashboard amount worked and I received it on my wallet! I hope that the new marketplace platform will increase the price to new spheres!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Nice idea! But what type of data are stored and used ?
I made a quick search on internet and i find only complaint about this info.
anyone has already withdraw any token from dashboard? I see only a coming soon information on their dashboard and nothing more. Any idea about it?

I have more than a hundret INCNT in the dashboard but it also „withdrawals comming soon“. They told it will be active when they enable KYC and that will be in 2018!

thank you karlu92...
@OP some questions... where tokens traded on exchange are come from? there was an airdrop? or another distribution in the past?
it's a 100% premined and now these tokens are just sold on an exchange? thanks for the answers
The SEND function is in the works and to be released soon. Stay tuned!

We did an ICO back in 2016 as well as a couple of bounty programs. Distribution solely stems from the ICO and those bounties.
anyone has already withdraw any token from dashboard? I see only a coming soon information on their dashboard and nothing more. Any idea about it?
The only data we store are the URLs you visited. There is a privacy policy available at https://www.incentloyalty.com/legal/privacypolicy/.

The ability to withdraw tokens will be released soon. We are still in the process of implementing a KYC process before releasing it into the wild.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit

I have more than a hundret INCNT in the dashboard but it also „withdrawals comming soon“. They told it will be active when they enable KYC and that will be in 2018!

thank you karlu92...
@OP some questions... where tokens traded on exchange are come from? there was an airdrop? or another distribution in the past?
it's a 100% premined and now these tokens are just sold on an exchange? thanks for the answers
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Business is business and I think tokes will run their dispensary services where marijuana is completely legal so no sweat there
¸

You are talking about a different Waves project.  This is Incent Loyalty.   Tokes Platform is over here:   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690035.msg35431853;topicseen#new

Activity: 24
Business is business and I think tokes will run their dispensary services where marijuana is completely legal so no sweat there
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
Yeah I dont quite understand the low interest in this ICO i can see great potential here... and best of all it seems like there is a great team behind this really pushing for success.
Again, we are not in the ICO stage, that was back in 2016.

Activity: 84
Yeah I dont quite understand the low interest in this ICO i can see great potential here... and best of all it seems like there is a great team behind this really pushing for success.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Can we invest ETH or LSK? or we only need BTC/waves to participate in the ico?

The ICO took place in 2016. So, you have to buy INCNT on an exchange of your choice Wink

Err, well Bittrex, Livecoin or Waves DEX actually!  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
Can we invest ETH or LSK? or we only need BTC/waves to participate in the ico?

The ICO took place in 2016. So, you have to buy INCNT on an exchange of your choice Wink
Pages:
Jump to: