Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 18. (Read 23544 times)

copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
With 800 different card variations its for sure that some got left out. I dont think any of the missing MR HF will turn up at this point. Just like the 53A, just forgotten. What would be cool is if some of these missing cards show up in series 2
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Diamond #39 Peer-to-Peer. A big thank you to the entire Cardsmiths staff if you're ever browsing here Smiley

]
You got a diamond, that is fantastic news!
Beautiful card
copper member
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
Are we officially migrating to Reddit? Feel like activity has dropped off a bit around here. Just want to know if I should save myself time from checking over here

No.
Agree.  Those discount GME boxes no longer available took the wind out of all our sales. Some reddit person going 6 digits into cases so.  Lots to say

What are GME boxes?
GameStop Corp
NYSE: GME

Oh i see….  i dont see any sales. Do they run them often? What was it?
copper member
Diamond #39 Peer-to-Peer. A big thank you to the entire Cardsmiths staff if you're ever browsing here Smiley

Congratulations and welcome to exclusive club. Well I guess an onyx more exclusive but you get it.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
If anybody is working on a Rainbow #39, I would entertain trades.

copper member
Are we officially migrating to Reddit? Feel like activity has dropped off a bit around here. Just want to know if I should save myself time from checking over here

No.
Agree.  Those discount GME boxes no longer available took the wind out of all our sales. Some reddit person going 6 digits into cases so.  Lots to say

What are GME boxes?
GameStop Corp
NYSE: GME
copper member
Activity: 165

No.

What are GME boxes?
copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409

Reddit is great. But this is the forum. This is where decisions are made, Products are vetted, and blessings are given.
Activity: 604
Merit: 273

Hahaha. I left Reddit after they gave up on Ron Paul back in 2012.
copper member

No.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

No.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
Everyone:

Should be good to go now getting your Currency cards graded by PSA and BGS.  I can't guarantee anything of course as we are not directly affiliated with either company, but we have submitted everything that was requested to get setup in their systems for both Currency and Street Fighter Series 1. 

Again, no guarantees, but it's looking good.

I dont see the 1/1 diamond refractors in either the PSA or BGS database for grading.  hopefully you can tell them to add those.  thank you
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Cardsmiths has a 10% off first time order? I just signed up and don’t see any such offer.

I was referencing Toynk’s site, but apparently the code won’t apply to the cards anyways.

GameStop just really spoiled most of us =p

Getting a 48 boxes for $960 instead of $1,440 was nice, even if it wasn’t a fully sequenced case.
Activity: 21
Cardsmiths has a 10% off first time order? I just signed up and don’t see any such offer.
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
The 10% doesn't work with the cards at toynk.
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
Just buy the 12 or 48 box sets directly from Cardsmiths, I say. This way you at least get a chance of getting a redemption card and making your money back partially, fully, or a lot more than fully. Plus you'll easily get enough cool cards to make your money back on secondary markets at this point, if you have the patience to bother with being a seller there.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Any deals going on? Does the cardsmiths site have any discount codes, even free shipping? Gamestop has me spoiled with those b3g1 $30 packs with free shipping, toynk has free shipping, you guys like them?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Toynk IS Cardsmiths, aren't they?

They offer 10% off first order but since boxes are $32.99 and you can't buy full cases, it kills the deal a good bit compared to the deals GameStop does on these.
Pages:
Jump to: