Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 21. (Read 23547 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Here is the front of my #51 diamond refractor. Beautiful piece of cardboard

https://ibb.co/1fz2WxM
That is one beautiful diamond refractor. It was one of the cards I was hoping to receive
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

That's a great card. Cheesy
Thanks for sharing another to add to the archive!!
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 17

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Thanks for the support the possibility of losing 5 packs feels like losing a limb, so I'll be little more patient. Pulling this today also helps waiting. https://imgur.com/a/uTQkiHW
37/99 #51 Emerald

How did you lose 5 packs?
That's what I purchased with crypto, 5 packs. I am still waiting for some confirmation it worked so it feels lost till then is all. Was just saying pulling the emerald today helped with the issue. First gem stone pull
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
New to the forum. 1st post/comment

So...does the 1A crystal sparkle exist?

I've gone through 50 boxes bought individually and through a case and a half direct from Cardsmiths without seeing one.  Don't recall seeing one posted either.

Oh I recall the discussion.  The holo foil and sparkle look the same except for the sparkle.  Best to let some sunlight get on it

Yeah. I keep a flashlight handy when I'm ripping packs.  I've found 6-1a holo's.  No sparkle yet
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108

I've gone through 50 boxes bought individually and through a case and a half direct from Cardsmiths without seeing one.  Don't recall seeing one posted either.

Oh I recall the discussion.  The holo foil and sparkle look the same except for the sparkle.  Best to let some sunlight get on it
copper member

Indeed it does. Someone may post a pic
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Thanks for the support the possibility of losing 5 packs feels like losing a limb, so I'll be little more patient. Pulling this today also helps waiting.
37/99 #51 Emerald

How did you lose 5 packs?
Thanks for the support the possibility of losing 5 packs feels like losing a limb, so I'll be little more patient. Pulling this today also helps waiting. https://imgur.com/a/uTQkiHW
37/99 #51 Emerald
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Might want to try to keeping up with social media presence. Cardsmiths twitter account has under 200 followers and you guys post infrequently.
Should try to make a post per day.
copper member

Should be ok  with all the sales they have money to burn.   

Will hopefully get there one day, but feels like the money spigot only ever flows one direction.  Out!   

Playing the long game though which requires a lot of patience. 
[/quote]

off to a good start. i like the way cardsmiths is using the social media angle.  not to mention epic redemption plans.

Should be ok  with all the sales they have money to burn.   
[/quote]

Will hopefully get there one day, but feels like the money spigot only ever flows one direction.  Out!   

Playing the long game though which requires a lot of patience. 
Has anyone used crypto to purchase from cardsmiths?edit 1: It took a bit to get a confirmation,  FYI. I posted here in a panic thinking I lost it. Can't delete this post yet so I'm editing it. Anyways more cards incoming good luck all. Edit 2: got a box today .01 btc

Clarify for us . You pulled a .01 BTC redemption card or used cryptocurrency to buy a couple cases?? Congratulations either way
Don't think I answered that fully. I used my first redemtion to purchase more cards using the wallet card I got for 0.01 eth from cardsmith since they accept crypto payments. And upon further review I actually haven't received any notice my purchase even worked. Even though the txn hash says successful, and I think I got an order number but no email or confirmation is available for me to check. Hoping it's just a timing issue and not having lost my crypto funds. Any one ever experience something like this?
I've sent emails since no phone support, hoping everything  is just weird cuase it was after hours in a Friday:/

You'll be fine.  As you said, just late on a Friday.
copper member
Quote from: RatRacer42069
link=topic=5406560.msg62345764#msg62345764 date=1685745945
Has anyone used crypto to purchase from cardsmiths?edit 1: It took a bit to get a confirmation,  FYI. I posted here in a panic thinking I lost it. Can't delete this post yet so I'm editing it. Anyways more cards incoming good luck all. Edit 2: got a box today .01 btc

Clarify for us . You pulled a .01 BTC redemption card or used cryptocurrency to buy a couple cases?? Congratulations either way
Don't think I answered that fully. I used my first redemtion to purchase more cards using the wallet card I got for 0.01 eth from cardsmith since they accept crypto payments. And upon further review I actually haven't received any notice my purchase even worked. Even though the txn hash says successful, and I think I got an order number but no email or confirmation is available for me to check. Hoping it's just a timing issue and not having lost my crypto funds. Any one ever experience something like this?
I've sent emails since no phone support, hoping everything  is just weird cuase it was after hours in a Friday:/

My btc sent from a ballet took 12 hours to confirm. I wouldn’t worry at all as long as you sent it to the correct address - it will get there. Sometime tonight if not already

Nothing yet :/ I copied and pasted the address from the purchase site so I'm hoping I'm not that bad at copy paste. I also went to the purchase site again to see the process and see if the address was the same and it was different than the one i sent it to, is that because it was a new transaction? And idk if people know but u when u get your redemtion card back after turning it in you get a random rare card with it. I got a MR8 last time.

Should be ok  with all the sales they have money to burn.   Yep mr8 coming your way.
Quote from: RatRacer42069
link=topic=5406560.msg62345764#msg62345764 date=1685745945

I've sent emails since no phone support, hoping everything  is just weird cuase it was after hours in a Friday:/

My btc sent from a ballet took 12 hours to confirm. I wouldn’t worry at all as long as you sent it to the correct address - it will get there. Sometime tonight if not already

Nothing yet :/ I copied and pasted the address from the purchase site so I'm hoping I'm not that bad at copy paste. I also went to the purchase site again to see the process and see if the address was the same and it was different than the one i sent it to, is that because it was a new transaction? And idk if people know but u when u get your redemtion card back after turning it in you get a random rare card with it. I got a MR8 last time.
copper member
Cold foil heating up 200 usd is base now. What serialized card are they equal too in terms of print run

Sapphire I think. Even a bit more rare, I'd estimate 250-300 of each card total.

No way!!! I seen about 10 CD and 2 sapphires.  I'm thinking somewhere amethyst
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
Got 2 of my 4 box order, couple nice cards, 16/25 ruby Rekt #50. Also crystal mr5 and a 1a holo.
Can we get a picture of the front and back of the Ruby Refractor please? Cheesy

My old phone and imgur are not currently cooperating do you know a different way to post pics here? Sorry I'm old.
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
Cold foil heating up 200 usd is base now. What serialized card are they equal too in terms of print run

Sapphire I think. Even a bit more rare, I'd estimate 250-300 of each card total.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: