Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 35. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Redemptions are scheduled to ship out tomorrow.  You should receive an email with your tracking number shortly thereafter. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
I sent in a Redemption card awhile back....they lost it. Been sending email back and forth, now they're trying to have me send them a tracking number.....this is why these guys are jokes, will never get their cards graded by any reputable card graders. Absolute farce.  Angry 

All of those "Error" cards, are just screw ups and part of the reason WHY they won't ever get the licensing agreements that the big name card dealers have, no quality control requirements equals no PSA involvement.

Interesting perspective. 

For the record, below are the terms you agree to when submitting your request on our website.  It is made very clear that you should ship using a secure and trackable service:

Risk of Loss for Card Redemptions. The risk of loss when redeeming a card is borne by the individual redeeming the card and is not attributable in any way to Cardsmith, LLC. The risk of loss does not transfer to Cardsmith, LLC until the redemption card has been delivered in a verifiable manner to Cardsmith, LLC. Given that Cardsmith, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen redemption cards, Cardsmith, LLC strongly encourages the mailing of redemption cards in a manner which allows for the tracking of the package and that the package is adequately insured by the individual redeeming the card. *

We currently hold licenses with Disney, ABC, FOX, CAPCOM, MGM, Cuphead, Bob Ross and Kraft-Heinz to name a few. 

Yes, error cards are indeed production flaws.  QC checks are done as spot checks of sheets and bin samples after they are cut.  There is no way to visually inspect over 2 million cards, so some bad cards will always slip through the cracks. 

We have no control over the decisions of various grading companies policies regarding what they will and will not grade.  I think in time you will likely see a change in stance with regards to Currency, but certainly would expect they would have no issue grading our licensed sets like Street Fighter, Bob Ross, Killer Klowns, etc.

I do not know the details of your situation regarding the lost redemption card, but am happy to help and try and resolve it if you wish to PM me.

-J

Hey Jupityr -

Any update on diamond refractors and will we receive tracking so we know when to expect it? Will multiples ship together?

Really hope my sets and other peoples were safely received - confirmation on items received with a simple email would help alleviate missing items. Time is of the essence when dealing with USPS on items that show delivered but with no guarantee they were delivered to the correct place.

Thanks
I sent in a Redemption card awhile back....they lost it. Been sending email back and forth, now they're trying to have me send them a tracking number.....this is why these guys are jokes, will never get their cards graded by any reputable card graders. Absolute farce.  Angry 

All of those "Error" cards, are just screw ups and part of the reason WHY they won't ever get the licensing agreements that the big name card dealers have, no quality control requirements equals no PSA involvement.

Interesting perspective. 

For the record, below are the terms you agree to when submitting your request on our website.  It is made very clear that you should ship using a secure and trackable service:

Risk of Loss for Card Redemptions. The risk of loss when redeeming a card is borne by the individual redeeming the card and is not attributable in any way to Cardsmith, LLC. The risk of loss does not transfer to Cardsmith, LLC until the redemption card has been delivered in a verifiable manner to Cardsmith, LLC. Given that Cardsmith, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen redemption cards, Cardsmith, LLC strongly encourages the mailing of redemption cards in a manner which allows for the tracking of the package and that the package is adequately insured by the individual redeeming the card. *

We currently hold licenses with Disney, ABC, FOX, CAPCOM, MGM, Cuphead, Bob Ross and Kraft-Heinz to name a few. 

Yes, error cards are indeed production flaws.  QC checks are done as spot checks of sheets and bin samples after they are cut.  There is no way to visually inspect over 2 million cards, so some bad cards will always slip through the cracks. 

We have no control over the decisions of various grading companies policies regarding what they will and will not grade.  I think in time you will likely see a change in stance with regards to Currency, but certainly would expect they would have no issue grading our licensed sets like Street Fighter, Bob Ross, Killer Klowns, etc.

I do not know the details of your situation regarding the lost redemption card, but am happy to help and try and resolve it if you wish to PM me.

-J
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Was it another scam or are we still expecting to get 1 nice card for the complete base set we sent in?

Cards are in should have them next week as far as i know. Scroll up one page to see pics.
copper member
Activity: 1225
Merit: 250
Was it another scam or are we still expecting to get 1 nice card for the complete base set we sent in?
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
As the item description says:
"The true crème de la crème, right here. First Edition. Taken out for the photo then back in the pack. Mint condition.
2022 Cardsmiths Currency Series 1 BITCOIN #1A Holo Foil SP Rare Printing Error.

Who likes to buy error card  Cheesy
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145083595223?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=lwc02dpsrj-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

(Whoever has the gold litecoin with no number, or the beryl /159 Should now be a millionaire at these rates)

Hmm I missed post about no number litecoin.  And gold in top of it all
T
Here is the thread. The pic is no longer on the forum, but you can watch it being pulled in the break:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61921467
Epic pull thanks. Rare card on many levels
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
"The true crème de la crème, right here. First Edition. Taken out for the photo then back in the pack. Mint condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145083595223?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=lwc02dpsrj-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

(Whoever has the gold litecoin with no number, or the beryl /159 Should now be a millionaire at these rates)

Hmm I missed post about no number litecoin.  And gold in top of it all
T
Here is the thread. The pic is no longer on the forum, but you can watch it being pulled in the break:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61921467
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

A bit crazy, I think that this kind of "errors" don't add value to the card.
copper member

Hmm I missed post about no number litecoin.  And gold in top of it all

copper member
Yes. Diamond is great looking.  Now just need luck on our side.
Thanks for the preview, the diamond refractors look amazing

Edit: From what I see in the preview pics, these diamond refractors look perfect, straight, centered, clean cut.

The QC of these cards shows through
These will be worth the wait
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
ty for the pictures!! looking great!! Cool
Wow!!! those look better than I thought they would. Love the rainbow border. Please ship immediately cant wait to see which one I get.

Thanks!

Yeah, the diamond "color" was tricky, but ultimately we decided on a light rainbow gradient since diamonds catch most every color in the spectrum. 
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Wow!!! those look better than I thought they would. Love the rainbow border. Please ship immediately cant wait to see which one I get.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
As a few have requested, here are some samples of what the Diamond Refractors will look like.
These are not my cards.

Got 10 packs altogether on ebay, mercari and target.

No big hits
Noteworthy base: none
HF: 4,9,14,20(2),24,25,28(2),29,30,31,33(2),35,38,41,44,49,52,
CS: 41, 5,18,6(2),58,44,57,51,27,48,34,17
BERYL: MR7,MR4

2 gemstone MR cards is not bad, they are nice hits to me, I'd be happy to pull them

No noteworthy base cards, so not even tally sticks  Grin Tongue

Good news!

The remade Diamond Gemstone Refractor 1/1's were QC approved.  Those will be available to start shipping out next week.

Also, the first (small) group of approved Diamond Refractors should be going out today or tomorrow.  I signed off on a few sets yesterday.  Well, remotely anyway.  ;-)

Yay, the long wait is almost over, I can't wait to see a diamond refractor.
copper member
Got 10 packs altogether on ebay, mercari and target.

No big hits
Noteworthy base: none
HF: 4,9,14,20(2),24,25,28(2),29,30,31,33(2),35,38,41,44,49,52,
CS: 41, 5,18,6(2),58,44,57,51,27,48,34,17
BERYL: MR7,MR4

copper member
Any updates on the base set redemptions? I sent my set a while ago and haven't heard anything from cardsmith.

Scroll up and prepare to be happy (assuming you are not waitlisted)
copper member
Activity: 736
Merit: 111
Any updates on the base set redemptions? I sent my set a while ago and haven't heard anything from cardsmith.
Pages:
Jump to: