Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 36. (Read 23552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
In an interesting bit of trivia, somehow we missed printing a card in this set.  The first person that can correctly identify the missing card will receive a Bitcoin 1A card from my own personal stash.

Go!

My guess is 53A.
Never made sense to me that there is 1 and 1A for BTC, MR6 and MR6A for Doge, and MR7 and MR7A for ETH all in the same style. But the LTC 53 doesn't have a "white" A version.
 Undecided

Geo

Winner, winner...chicken dinner.  PM me with your addy.

Fantastic! Can you send me a 53A instead?
PM incoming!

Great analysis.  You'd make a good detective.  I bet you figured out those nancy drew like books on the first read

No detective work necessary, just good ol' OCD. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
I found an error card, anyone has something similar? the base 38 with the "C" logo stamped too hard.

https://i.imgur.com/1ZuuCH6
https://imgur.com/IGoulfg
https://imgur.com/UnAbPUx

Your pics were too large for loading.
Resized them Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
I found an error card, anyone has something similar? the base 38 with the "C" logo stamped too hard.

https://i.imgur.com/1ZuuCH6
https://imgur.com/IGoulfg
https://imgur.com/UnAbPUx

* Edited to post images on another server, as Imgur is having some problems.
legendary
In an interesting bit of trivia, somehow we missed printing a card in this set.  The first person that can correctly identify the missing card will receive a Bitcoin 1A card from my own personal stash.

Go!

My guess is 53A.
Never made sense to me that there is 1 and 1A for BTC, MR6 and MR6A for Doge, and MR7 and MR7A for ETH all in the same style. But the LTC 53 doesn't have a "white" A version.
 Undecided

Geo

Great analysis.  You'd make a good detective.  I bet you figured out those nancy drew like books on the first read
Wait, ok I need clarification now. Is he saying guess the missing card from the diamond set or guess which card is missing from series 1?

It is a "missing" card from the base deck that did not get printed.
So there would have been 63 cards in the base deck instead of the 62
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423

Go!

My guess is 53A.
 Undecided

Geo

Wait, ok I need clarification now. Is he saying guess the missing card from the diamond set or guess which card is missing from series 1?
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108

Go!

My guess is 53A.
 Undecided

Geo

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
any update on whether we can redeem a full set? I did the form but it said something about being on a waiting list.
Activity: 463
Merit: 74

Go!

My guess is 53A.
 Undecided

Geo

Winner, winner...chicken dinner.  PM me with your addy.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin

It absolutely must be the MR6
copper member
Good news!

The remade Diamond Gemstone Refractor 1/1's were QC approved.  Those will be available to start shipping out next week.

Also, the first (small) group of approved Diamond Refractors should be going out today or tomorrow.  I signed off on a few sets yesterday.  Well, remotely anyway.  ;-)

Go!

28A I  often forget that one
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075

Go!

My guess is 53A.
 Undecided

Geo
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Good news!

The remade Diamond Gemstone Refractor 1/1's were QC approved.  Those will be available to start shipping out next week.

Also, the first (small) group of approved Diamond Refractors should be going out today or tomorrow.  I signed off on a few sets yesterday.  Well, remotely anyway.  ;-)

Go!

How many guesses? Lol

I’m going with Tally sticks
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Good news!

Go!
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Bought out all the local gamestops in my area. Nothing great - best pulls were a 1A base, and the MR4 Cardano card in holo, cs, and a /49 refractor

Still hunting for more redemptions of course but came up empty
The MR4 /49 refractor is a nice pull

Edit: @JUPITER, are you able to tell us how many of each MR holofoil card there was printed and released?

We can work out how many MR gemstone cards there is, and we know that the crystal sparkle cards are found at a rate of about 4 per case, but what we don't know if how many actual 'real' MR holofoil cards were released?

Hint: For series 2, please number any card that are case hits or higher
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Bought out all the local gamestops in my area. Nothing great - best pulls were a 1A base, and the MR4 Cardano card in holo, cs, and a /49 refractor

Still hunting for more redemptions of course but came up empty
legendary
Hi @JUPITYR
Im interested in your product, would u ship to indonesia? Been trying to order 12 box from your website, but it said cant ship to indonesia

Thx

You might also try buying from Ebay. they have unique global shipping program

can u share me the link? cant find it
thx

Not every seller qualifies for global shipping try this one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185884252483?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=GMCLzw2IRI-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=rqqYryMZRqa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

this one does not ship to indonesia..

I do Cheesy
Activity: 66
Merit: 6
Hi @JUPITYR
Im interested in your product, would u ship to indonesia? Been trying to order 12 box from your website, but it said cant ship to indonesia

Thx

thx

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185884252483?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=GMCLzw2IRI-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=rqqYryMZRqa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

this one does not ship to indonesia..
copper member
Hi @JUPITYR

Thx

thx

Activity: 66
Merit: 6
Hi @JUPITYR

Thx

thx
copper member
Hi @JUPITYR

Thx

Pages:
Jump to: