Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage - page 4. (Read 19894 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I have no relation to Duff___Man, he is just a poster in this thread.

nextgencoin, thinks he may have found a correlation between our designs and Duff___Man's design, but as we explained in a previous post that our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design-framework which is in use on many websites, Peercoin being one of them and incidentally Duff___Man's website which explains the similarity in design pattern as the sites use the same design framework.

Thanks for the clarification.

Is it also a coincidence that:
 - your website (numus.org) and Duff___Man's website (coinmart.co) are both hosted by the same provider (namecheap.com) with very similar IPs (162.213.248.249 vs 162.213.248.251)
 - both domains are registered with the same registrar (enom.com)?

hahaha its a scam man, its not just the website stuff, there is also another poster called Shimah who is a cheerleader on this thread acting like he doesn't have any relationship even though his name has been linked to the Developers previous project. Its nothing but pretty pictures and BS I guarantee it.

Well, let's see what Numus says. Namecheap.com and enom.com are popular providers/registrars (I think namecheap is a reseller of enom?), especially as namecheap takes BTC. But, the two websites hosted on IPs two apart is quite some coincidence.

As far as I understand Namecheap use enom.com for all domain registration through them, since they are the only major webhosts to accept BTC we decided to use them and I'm assuming that hosting purchased with BTC make use of seperate servers which may explain why the IP's are similar considering that our landing page for our website does not run on a dedicated server.

hehehehehehehehe BS!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

nextgencoin, thinks he may have found a correlation between our designs and Duff___Man's design, but as we explained in a previous post that our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design-framework which is in use on many websites, Peercoin being one of them and incidentally Duff___Man's website which explains the similarity in design pattern as the sites use the same design framework.

- your website (numus.org) and Duff___Man's website (coinmart.co) are both hosted by the same provider (namecheap.com) with very similar IPs (162.213.248.249 vs 162.213.248.251)

hahaha its a scam man, its not just the website stuff, there is also another poster called Shimah who is a cheerleader on this thread acting like he doesn't have any relationship even though his name has been linked to the Developers previous project. Its nothing but pretty pictures and BS I guarantee it.

Well, let's see what Numus says. Namecheap.com and enom.com are popular providers/registrars (I think namecheap is a reseller of enom?), especially as namecheap takes BTC. But, the two websites hosted on IPs two apart is quite some coincidence.

As far as I understand Namecheap use enom.com for all domain registration through them, since they are the only major webhosts to accept BTC we decided to use them and I'm assuming that hosting purchased with BTC make use of seperate servers which may explain why the IP's are similar considering that our landing page for our website does not run on a dedicated server.
UPDATE

Due to the relatively small number of investors, which are currently fewer than 20, we've decided to extend the IPO for a further 3 weeks, all investors investing after this period of time will form part of Stage 2 and all prior investors will form part of Stage 1. We understand that Stage 1 investors have put more faith in us and as a result they will receive a 40% greater ROI than investors in Stage 2.

During the course of that time we shall release various bits of our project to the project. Some of these include a new concept to visualize data on the Numus blockchain and a web-wallet concept which we shall release to the public in due time.

Stage 2 of the IPO will now end on May 10 2014, with initial distribution starting on May 15 2014.

We have extended the IPO for the sole reason that initial investors, of which currently there a very few, could crash the market whenever they please as the current distribution would place too much NMS in the hands of a small few.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
IPO finished now, I guess!
Well as the definition of an IPO is about actually offering something, then it never started.

Who is gonna wait till June anyway...

I'm (escrowed) invested, so still hoping it's the real deal!
legendary
IPO finished now, I guess!

Well as the definition of an IPO is about actually offering something, then it never started.

Who is gonna wait till June anyway...
Activity: 27
Merit: 28
anon136 i sent 0.11 btc
txid: 047351cb573596cad8daf44df022a7df7f5a8d6e08da64eee31e696d195e1208
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Anon136, just sent you some btc, please confirm:
Investment Amount: 0.368
Transaction ID: c8a92193250a6f0c5403c9f184925a155e2c5782e2b16907d8511dbd27f68bc4-000
legendary
2 Hours left of IPO, Got my popcorn ready...

legendary
Take note that the current investors list is outdated. It shall be updated within the next 4-8 hours.

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
Bud, all I see you doing is complaining over and over in this thread criticizing every poster here, wheter it be investor or just somebody commenting on the thread. Please stop, I've seen it for a few pages now, every other poster who posts in this thread you call a liar and a scammer.

You joined the forum the day after this IPO and 70% of your posts have been on Numus. Hey Guess what bud, If I didn't know any better I would say you are just another account made to pump this IPO. You wont get more than a few Bitcoin and you must of spent tons of effort on the webiste and paying for the voicce artist etc. Dipshit.. hhahahahahaha

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
legendary

Honestly I'm getting the popcorn out on the release day to watch this.

I believe a lot of people would of put money into this if I hadn't found out some stuff. Not to big myself up, I'm just glad I saved people some money and stuffed up the Dev's plans.

Have a look at this, pretty much seals the scam. Same website design, same style of video with the same voice over artist! This never went anywhere and was just a scam that died an early death. And it mentions ShimaH in the text too. Hilarious...

http://cryptosource.org/coinmart-co-a-cryptocurrency-marketplace-for-btc-ltc-dgc-in-development/

EDIT: namecheap / enom are very popular especially as they take bitcoin; but the IPs being two apart does look suspicious when added with nextgencoin's point about sharing images, and Duff___Man's immediate and continual praise for Numus.
Numus, please confirm your relationship with Duff___Man.

E.g. same person / close business relationship / don't know the guy.

Here's a quote from the previous post.
1) Our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design framework called Flat UI Pro made by Designmodo : http://designmodo.com/flat/
You may notice this from other websites such as Peercoin's website : http://peercoin.net/ which also makes use of this design framework for their site. Many sites make use of this design framework which is why you may notice a similarity in style between say Numus' website and Peercoin's website.
Numus, please confirm your relationship with Duff___Man.

E.g. same person / close business relationship / don't know the guy.
Activity: 290
Take note that the current investors list is outdated. It shall be updated within the next 4-8 hours.

I want to invest, but I have no money now. Will the IPO last one more week?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
Bud, all I see you doing is complaining over and over in this thread criticizing every poster here, wheter it be investor or just somebody commenting on the thread. Please stop, I've seen it for a few pages now, every other poster who posts in this thread you call a liar and a scammer.
legendary

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
Activity: 32
Damn heard about Edgecoin today, feel sorry for those guys

I read your last posts, you are part of the scam. Screw you...

This forum is nothing but scam sockpuppet accounts.
Bru, I heard about this on overclock.net, that's the only reason I'm here.
Pages:
Jump to: