Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage - page 10. (Read 19894 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
We have kept our identities unknown, mainly for privacy reasons. Please take a look at what we have posted first before prematurely making accusations solely based on the fact that we are offering an IPO.

privacy reasons? Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no need for this. Are you planning on an escrow for the IPO? if there is no escrow, then you are a scammer, plain and simple.
We shall not be using escrow for the IPO, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is providing the escrow will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

Come on that's bullshit, take it from me everyone. I'm part of the development team of an IPO based coin, escrow is an immediate priority.
I've taken a look at EdgeCoin. All I see is a bunch of screenshots. Numus actually has a whitepaper, a professional video and website and what seems to be a great designer/design team.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
looks like interesting, but more like a scam!
I don't want to ipo.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
We have kept our identities unknown, mainly for privacy reasons. Please take a look at what we have posted first before prematurely making accusations solely based on the fact that we are offering an IPO.

privacy reasons? Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no need for this. Are you planning on an escrow for the IPO? if there is no escrow, then you are a scammer, plain and simple.
We shall not be using escrow for the IPO, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is providing the escrow will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

Come on that's bullshit, take it from me everyone. I'm part of the development team of an IPO based coin, escrow is an immediate priority.
Due to concern by the community we have since included optional escrow in our IPO provided by Anon136.
Activity: 42

We will be posting an updated roadmap for development soon. Stay tuned.
Numus - the link to the whitepaper on the web site doesn't work.

I am very interested and I have to say I also feel that the built-in lottery should take a backseat to the decentralized exchange.

I've said it before in the EXO thread and I'll say it again here - the first crypto to successfully launch a built-in, anonymous, decentralized exchange is going to absolutely explode as it will eliminate the need for centralized, TOR-based web sites such as SR was. If Numus can pull this off, it will spawn a thousand SRs and its popularity will skyrocket.

I assume that since Numus will contain cloud storage, the exchange will allow for the asset creator to post some descriptive text and images regarding their asset? Please confirm.

Thanks and looking forward to following the progress!

The exchange when completed will allow for users to attach info to their trade, so yes descriptive text and images can be posted along with the trade.

I am very interested and I have to say I also feel that the built-in lottery should take a backseat to the decentralized exchange.

I've said it before in the EXO thread and I'll say it again here - the first crypto to successfully launch a built-in, anonymous, decentralized exchange is going to absolutely explode as it will eliminate the need for centralized, TOR-based web sites such as SR was. If Numus can pull this off, it will spawn a thousand SRs and its popularity will skyrocket.

I assume that since Numus will contain cloud storage, the exchange will allow for the asset creator to post some descriptive text and images regarding their asset? Please confirm.

Link was down for a few, hours. We've since updated it, please check again.
Activity: 60

Link's working fine for me.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

I would rather stand a chance to win something in a lotto rather than doing nothing in an exchange.

Just, no. Please go check up your facts first on why someone would want a Lotto System rather than a Decentralized Exchange.
The USA Lottery lets you win a million dollars. You don't make any money exchanging things.
And I'm the goof'd in my head. A decentralized exchange is a massive win for a crypto.
Activity: 32
I would rather stand a chance to win something in a lotto rather than doing nothing in an exchange.

Just, no. Please go check up your facts first on why someone would want a Lotto System rather than a Decentralized Exchange.
The USA Lottery lets you win a million dollars. You don't make any money exchanging things.
Your: http://numus.org/ website looks like a professional site and an interesting approach.

You may want to fix:
Accessibilty should be: Accessibility
tend to struglly  should be: tend to struggle
provide seperate set of tools should be: provide separate set of tools 
Numus at it's core -- should be: its
why not wih Numus? Maybe should be: why not with Numus?

In your white paper: memebase - memberbase?
it’s purchase amount  (its)
utilising  - utilizing
utilise - utilize
The John and Jenny sale graphic on p14 has: Jahn, seperate, and mactches
Thank you for that Jamis. We will update it immediately.
Activity: 31
Your: http://numus.org/ website looks like a professional site and an interesting approach.

You may want to fix:
Accessibilty should be: Accessibility
tend to struglly  should be: tend to struggle
provide seperate set of tools should be: provide separate set of tools 
Numus at it's core -- should be: its
why not wih Numus? Maybe should be: why not with Numus?

In your white paper: memebase - memberbase?
it’s purchase amount  (its)
utilising  - utilizing
utilise - utilize
The John and Jenny sale graphic on p14 has: Jahn, seperate, and mactches

He's an bright person who is pretty good at creating new coins and bringing in unique features, but he generally pulls out within months of launching a coin.

Lol, I just saw his second post in the thread. He tells people that he was approached by a policeman online who asked for his details to contact him and he said no. Then he asks them how such a thing could happen when he's running TOR. All this while he's trying to launch a currency in the same thread.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
110% certain Numus is BCNext.  
Okay, I've read the whitepaper, pretty comprehensive. I've got 2 questions though, why not move the Lotto System down the order and put the Decentralized Exchange up?
We are currently considering this exact change.
Ah okay, because I'd much rather see a Decentralized Exchange rather than a Lotto System.
Are you goof'd, why in the world would you rather see an exchange than a lotto system?
Me good'd?? You're telling me that a lotto system is better than an exchange in crypto's? Please
Pages:
Jump to: