Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage - page 5. (Read 19894 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Another IPO scam?

why are you here?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Damn heard about Edgecoin today, feel sorry for those guys

I read your last posts, you are part of the scam. Screw you...

This forum is nothing but scam sockpuppet accounts.
legendary
If investment is made by escrow, what are the cancellation/withdrawal terms for investors? Assuming it is not a blatant scam (i.e. nothing delivered), until what point can we potentially say "we're out" and ask Anon136 for funds to be returned?

If you are not satisfied with the completed product, i.e. if we don't live up to your expectations you may ask for a return from Anon136. Take note though that there is no rule stating that you must keep your funds until whatever point, if your a dissatisfied for any reason or if you simply need to use the funds you put in escrow for whatever reason you can always ask Anon136 for a refund.

Its this crap that makes the Developer look legit when he seems to happily accept Escrow when he knows full well the majority wont use the Escrow and will send directly to him. Escrow is good but you GO TO USE IT!!!!

This is a scam but at least protect yourself.

And of course you wouldn't happen to have a bias opinion now would you? Have an investment in some other coin perhaps?

Not saying this is good or bad coin, but your argument is just dumb, and a bias one at that.
Just thinking the same thing. nextgen what you just said is the fact that developer is doing good things like providing escrow that makes him bad??

No Escrow is good. But as I already know it's a scam it gives legitimacy to a scam, that's beyond dispute.

Now if people use Escrow, great, no harm done. Bit what I've found is that once an Escrow is offered people usually more than 50% don't use it and send money directly. The developers know that and are tricking people into their scam. If you read what I had wrote previously then you wouldn't argue this is not a scam. are you part of scam?

What people should do is only trust generally developers who ONLY accept Escrow. That would show they are trustworthy and have nothing to hide.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
Damn heard about Edgecoin today, feel sorry for those guys
If investment is made by escrow, what are the cancellation/withdrawal terms for investors? Assuming it is not a blatant scam (i.e. nothing delivered), until what point can we potentially say "we're out" and ask Anon136 for funds to be returned?

If you are not satisfied with the completed product, i.e. if we don't live up to your expectations you may ask for a return from Anon136. Take note though that there is no rule stating that you must keep your funds until whatever point, if your a dissatisfied for any reason or if you simply need to use the funds you put in escrow for whatever reason you can always ask Anon136 for a refund.

Its this crap that makes the Developer look legit when he seems to happily accept Escrow when he knows full well the majority wont use the Escrow and will send directly to him. Escrow is good but you GO TO USE IT!!!!

And of course you wouldn't happen to have a bias opinion now would you? Have an investment in some other coin perhaps?

Not saying this is good or bad coin, but your argument is just dumb, and a bias one at that.
Just thinking the same thing. nextgen what you just said is the fact that developer is doing good things like providing escrow that makes him bad??
legendary

Just saying an argument is dumb is what dumb people say. Why is it dumb, spell it out. And are you suggesting people don't use Escrow?

And yeah I'm biased toward coins that exist compared to coins that don't, yeah I friken am. Any coin, I mean any coin that exists including Tittie coin is gonna be better than Numus, cause Numus doesn't exist. I bet you 1BTC if you want to put your money where your mouth is?
Activity: 51

legendary

legendary
Read this and if you still don't use Escrow then your so stupid you deserve to lose money and it probably is better off in the hands of the scammers who are likely to be more intelligent than you.

I'm sorry to break this to everyone that has already sent bitcoin to Numus but I am going to prove to you that this is a scam!

1.I looked though the guy above Duff-Man's posts, he has been involved in various website designs. He also started a thread the same time as this thread to discuss Numus giving lots of info but claiming he was nothing to do with the project but thought it was interesting. He was aggressive when Numus was criticized or compared to NXT.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-are-your-thoughts-on-numus-features-decentralized-exchange-and-more-547545

2. Its seems he is a website designer who has worked on various projects that are legit like digital coins but he also has worked on a project with ShimalH who is also on this thread cheering Nummus along and acting like he knows nothing. I encourage people to look through Duff-Mans posts and realize he uses almost the same style and logos on his work. I could give loads of links but here's just one example.

a. look for round logo below 'quick':     http://numus.org/#about

b. Look for same on logo on his work here:    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3952297

So above coinmarket project seemed if you look at the thread after trying to get investors dropped off the map Dec 2013.

3. So I conclude Duff-Man working with ShimalH (real or imaginary) has created nothing more than a well made website. The Whitepaper has no real tech knowledge and is just a bunch of promises and nice graphics. So I'm afraid this really is a scam, a quite elaborate one but a scam all the same. Even if the coin actually exists the owner is clearly a lying and deceptive guy with a history of well presented fake IPO's and is nothing more than a good website designer who probably is now wishing he has used some more variety in his logos and style, hehehe

I take Bitcoins for anyone who was going to invest and I have saved them some money and me being so awesome and all.

1CYMSVYXZP3c1RS2vC5RqjZR6GY1wcH4VU

Yours Sincerely Sherlock Holmes.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Warning, this is most likely a scam.

As you can see the previous poster (Sherlock Holmes I think it was) found a bunch of evidence but I just discovered something else.

If you look at the whitepaper, it has a name at the end "carl himrusnich". I googled the name and only one result: the whitepaper.

Never in all the years I have used google have I only seen one result come up when searching on a name. How is that even possible?! Obviously this last name is bogus and there isn't a single other occurrence of it on the entire internet.

Also, the web site is nice and fancy, there is a nice looking whitepaper complete with references, but notice how there is absolutely no technical details on the product itself.

In conclusion, this is most likely a very well thought out elaborate scam!
Carl Himrusnich is most likely a psuedonym of some sorts like Satoshi or Sunny King coz they said they want to be anonymous.
Whose Sunny king?

Creator of Peercoin
Wasn't it someone else who created Peercoin?
Check the Peercoin whitepaper.

As you can see the previous poster (Sherlock Holmes I think it was) found a bunch of evidence but I just discovered something else.

If you look at the whitepaper, it has a name at the end "carl himrusnich". I googled the name and only one result: the whitepaper.

Never in all the years I have used google have I only seen one result come up when searching on a name. How is that even possible?! Obviously this last name is bogus and there isn't a single other occurrence of it on the entire internet.

Also, the web site is nice and fancy, there is a nice looking whitepaper complete with references, but notice how there is absolutely no technical details on the product itself.

Carl Himrusnich is most likely a psuedonym of some sorts like Satoshi or Sunny King coz they said they want to be anonymous.
Whose Sunny king?

Creator of Peercoin
Wasn't it someone else who created Peercoin?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Sent 0.52 BTC to anon (escrow)

Tarnsaction id: 18912a407324ef74a8b6e644325e4becdf7a3ad3e9bb331f4307ccadd979cadf
legendary
This is absolutely 100% a scam.

If you don't use Anon1 for stakes you WILL lose your money.
Activity: 378

That sounds fair enough - thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 55

Activity: 574

Whose Sunny king?

Creator of Peercoin
Activity: 378

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Whose Sunny king?

Pages:
Jump to: