Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage - page 6. (Read 19894 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Warning, this is most likely a scam.

As you can see the previous poster (Sherlock Holmes I think it was) found a bunch of evidence but I just discovered something else.

If you look at the whitepaper, it has a name at the end "carl himrusnich". I googled the name and only one result: the whitepaper.

Never in all the years I have used google have I only seen one result come up when searching on a name. How is that even possible?! Obviously this last name is bogus and there isn't a single other occurrence of it on the entire internet.

Also, the web site is nice and fancy, there is a nice looking whitepaper complete with references, but notice how there is absolutely no technical details on the product itself.

In conclusion, this is most likely a very well thought out elaborate scam!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hey, so I've been trying to rally some people to form a group to get Numus onto exchanges once it's released PM me if anyone is interested in joining.
PM sent!
Activity: 67
Is there a minimum investment?
Yep its 0.01 I think.

EDIT The minimum amount is 0.1 BTC
Correct, the minimum investment amount is 0.1 BTC.
"The minimum buy-in price is 0.1 BTC". It's just fuckin' awesome scam.
How so?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yep its 0.01 I think.

"The minimum buy-in price is 0.1 BTC". It's just fuckin' awesome scam.
Activity: 95
Thank you !
take a seat!sent later
Activity: 55
Yep its 0.01 I think.

Yep its 0.01 I think.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just a thought, Blackcoin has got a kickass multipool method going for them Numus should have the same.
Hey, so I've been trying to rally some people to form a group to get Numus onto exchanges once it's released PM me if anyone is interested in joining.
Just sent 0.5 BTC for the IPCO. Tx id: 4efa7182e2051c62b494c2cbed158144bcf73cf1abdd2bb465f07863f40ebb23

I just wanted to say that I invested because your tech has real promise. I don't mind waiting at all until May 15th,

Your transaction has been received, we have PM'd you, your Investor Details.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just sent 0.5 BTC for the IPCO. Tx id: 4efa7182e2051c62b494c2cbed158144bcf73cf1abdd2bb465f07863f40ebb23

I just wanted to say that I invested because your tech has real promise. I don't mind waiting at all until May 15th,

legendary
Activity: 1106
I'm sorry to break this to everyone that has already sent bitcoin to Numus but I am going to prove to you that this is a scam!

1.I looked though the guy above Duff-Man's posts, he has been involved in various website designs. He also started a thread the same time as this thread to discuss Numus giving lots of info but claiming he was nothing to do with the project but thought it was interesting. He was aggressive when Numus was criticized or compared to NXT.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-are-your-thoughts-on-numus-features-decentralized-exchange-and-more-547545

2. Its seems he is a website designer who has worked on various projects that are legit like digital coins but he also has worked on a project with ShimalH who is also on this thread cheering Nummus along and acting like he knows nothing. I encourage people to look through Duff-Mans posts and realize he uses almost the same style and logos on his work. I could give loads of links but here's just one example.

a. look for round logo below 'quick':     http://numus.org/#about

b. Look for same on logo on his work here:    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3952297

So above coinmarket project seemed if you look at the thread after trying to get investors dropped off the map Dec 2013.

3. So I conclude Duff-Man working with ShimalH (real or imaginary) has created nothing more than a well made website. The Whitepaper has no real tech knowledge and is just a bunch of promises and nice graphics. So I'm afraid this really is a scam, a quite elaborate one but a scam all the same. Even if the coin actually exists the owner is clearly a lying and deceptive guy with a history of well presented fake IPO's and is nothing more than a good website designer who probably is now wishing he has used some more variety in his logos and style, hehehe

I take Bitcoins for anyone who was going to invest and I have saved them some money and me being so awesome and all.

1CYMSVYXZP3c1RS2vC5RqjZR6GY1wcH4VU

Yours Sincerely Sherlock Holmes.
I have a question on your ipo progress. You know bitcoin-qt.exe cannot set my btc address when I send money. If i have more than 1 btc address and every btc address has some btc. Before i send btc to your address. I dont know which address is my ipo address.
If you don't know which Bitcoin Address you're sending from then you'll have to provide us with your transaction ID in this thread. Once we've verified the transaction then we shall PM you, your Investor ID and Key.
I think you should improve your ipo progress on your website if you can do.

At the same time.  Your Ipo progess design is not very safe. The investor and your team know the ID and Key. If ID and key is stolen. We cannot distinguish whose responsibility it is. Do you think so?
The purpose of our web-based IPO process was to allow automatic investments for the IPO. The Investor ID and Keys are stored securely on a remote server and our server matches the Investor Key to the transaction ID in the investment process. The match between the Key and the ID is itself stored on a separate server.  There is a small chance of the server being hacked, which is present with all web applications.

In the event where the Investor ID and correlating Keys are compromised we have several fallback options.

1) If the Investor ID and Keys are compromised we will fall back to the match between the Investor Key and the transaction ID of the investment to verify the investor.

2) If both the Investor ID, Keys and transaction ID of the investment are compromised we will manually audit the verification and use data from our server logs or other various factors, such as :
       - IP Addresses
       - Time of Investment
       - Bitcointalk Account (if invested through the thread)
Activity: 120
I have a question on your ipo progress. You know bitcoin-qt.exe cannot set my btc address when I send money. If i have more than 1 btc address and every btc address has some btc. Before i send btc to your address. I dont know which address is my ipo address.
If you don't know which Bitcoin Address you're sending from then you'll have to provide us with your transaction ID in this thread. Once we've verified the transaction then we shall PM you, your Investor ID and Key.
I think you should improve your ipo progress on your website if you can do.

At the same time.  Your Ipo progess design is not very safe. The investor and your team know the ID and Key. If ID and key is stolen. We cannot distinguish whose responsibility it is.Do you think so?
Activity: 120
legendary
Dude, only a retard would not realize this is a scam now. You've been rumbled Duff-Man. So you got exactly the same voice over guy and used exactly the same style of a guy who is a scam artist opening threads pushing Nummus. The same guys involved are on this thread cheering things along, are you friken kidding. You insult my intelligence.

Go away now....
legendary
I'm sorry to break this to everyone that has already sent bitcoin to Numus but I am going to prove to you that this is a scam!

1.I looked though the guy above Duff-Man's posts, he has been involved in various website designs. He also started a thread the same time as this thread to discuss Numus giving lots of info but claiming he was nothing to do with the project but thought it was interesting. He was aggressive when Numus was criticized or compared to NXT.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-are-your-thoughts-on-numus-features-decentralized-exchange-and-more-547545

2. Its seems he is a website designer who has worked on various projects that are legit like digital coins but he also has worked on a project with ShimalH who is also on this thread cheering Nummus along and acting like he knows nothing. I encourage people to look through Duff-Mans posts and realize he uses almost the same style and logos on his work. I could give loads of links but here's just one example.

a. look for round logo below 'quick':     http://numus.org/#about

b. Look for same on logo on his work here:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369985.msg3952297#msg3952297

So above coinmarket project seemed if you look at the thread after trying to get investors dropped off the map Dec 2013.

3. So I conclude Duff-Man working with ShimalH (real or imaginary) has created nothing more than a well made website. The Whitepaper has no real tech knowledge and is just a bunch of promises and nice graphics. So I'm afraid this really is a scam, a quite elaborate one but a scam all the same. Even if the coin actually exists the owner is clearly a lying and deceptive guy with a history of well presented fake IPO's and is nothing more than a good website designer who probably is now wishing he has used some more variety in his logos and style, hehehe

I take Bitcoins for anyone who was going to invest and I have saved them some money and me being so awesome and all.

1CYMSVYXZP3c1RS2vC5RqjZR6GY1wcH4VU

Yours Sincerely Sherlock Holmes.

Pages:
Jump to: