Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage - page 9. (Read 19894 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Isn't there? I thought X11 had miners for AMD, NIVIDIA and CPU's. I also thought it was more efficient but from what I've heard of in the last few days it seems like its the exact opposite.
Nope there isn't. I saw a bounty posted for it in the Altcoin Forum for one but I don't think a X11 miner for Nvidia GPU's will come out anytime soon.
Activity: 67
X11 is bullshit at the moment. The GPU miners that are public are inefficient. That is obvious by the fact they run cool. There are rumors that the elite few have optimized GPU miners. Not fair, so X11 is no good at the moment. Scrypt-Jane all the way.

MisO69 you've summed it up perfectly. There isn't even a NVIDIA Miner for X11.
Isn't there? I thought X11 had miners for AMD, NIVIDIA and CPU's. I also thought it was more efficient but from what I've heard of in the last few days it seems like its the exact opposite.
X11 is bullshit at the moment. The GPU miners that are public are inefficient. That is obvious by the fact they run cool. There are rumors that the elite few have optimized GPU miners. Not fair, so X11 is no good at the moment. Scrypt-Jane all the way.

MisO69 you've summed it up perfectly. There isn't even a NVIDIA Miner for X11.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Really excited about this!

Numus, is it possible to consider changing the algorithm? Edgecoin recently decided to change their algorithm to X11 - that seems to be the one that everyone wants now (more than Scrypt-Jane).
X11 is hyped up for nothing, nothing more than a piece of inefficient bloatware.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Really excited about this!

Numus, is it possible to consider changing the algorithm? Edgecoin recently decided to change their algorithm to X11 - that seems to be the one that everyone wants now (more than Scrypt-Jane).
optional escrow always adds some credibility to scam  Tongue
You are calling this a scam based on what? I barely ever take a send look at IPO's but this coin has convinced me to invest in it. All the info you need to convince you is in the whitepaper and in their website. If you look at how professionally this coin as been developed so far you'd realize that it's not a scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
optional escrow always adds some credibility to scam  Tongue
We have updated our escrow information in the opening post to make it clear to newcomers in this thread that optional escrow is provided for the IPO.
Yes, now we're talking.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
We have updated our escrow information in the opening post to make it clear to newcomers in this thread that optional escrow is provided for the IPO.

We shall not invest in another IPO coin, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is announcing the coin will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

FTFY

As we have already mentioned a number of times in this thread. Anon136, an escrow agent who has provided escrow for other IPO's such as EdgeCoin and exoCoin is providing optional escrow for Numus' IPO
We have updated our Roadmap for Development to prioritize the Decentralized Exchange and the Cloud Storage System. For revised dates please see the opening post.
We have kept our identities unknown, mainly for privacy reasons. Please take a look at what we have posted first before prematurely making accusations solely based on the fact that we are offering an IPO.

privacy reasons? Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no need for this. Are you planning on an escrow for the IPO? if there is no escrow, then you are a scammer, plain and simple.
We shall not be using escrow for the IPO, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is providing the escrow will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

We shall not invest in another IPO coin, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is announcing the coin will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

FTFY
FFS these guys alreay mentioned that they've included optional escrow for the IPO.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
We have kept our identities unknown, mainly for privacy reasons. Please take a look at what we have posted first before prematurely making accusations solely based on the fact that we are offering an IPO.

privacy reasons? Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no need for this. Are you planning on an escrow for the IPO? if there is no escrow, then you are a scammer, plain and simple.
We shall not be using escrow for the IPO, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is providing the escrow will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

FTFY
Activity: 120
I think that the plan is too long. In the btc world,everything goes faster! Do you think so?
Scam? Huh Huh Huh Why BTC has been sent out ! See BTC address https://blockchain.info/address/1Lw6U1mzx4VMe71CGkTSdSy9pS62m5ZFVi
We have moved the BTC into seperate holding addresses for safety reasons.
Activity: 45
No offense, but I'd have preferred a premine to the IPO. IPO is just too much of an advantage to those that donate. IPO's in Real Life aren't started as soon as a company is conceived..but only after the company has been around for a while and proven successful..that's what draws the investors in.

Overall, a small premine> IPO anyday.

We would've initially done a small pre-mine, however after the success in distribution of previous IPO's such as Reddcoin and HeavyCoin we believed that the community would prefer to have an initial distribution of the coins provided by an IPO rather than a premine. This would also prove a viable method of covering marketing and development costs, but in the current day and age in crypto's it seems every coin that either has an IPO or a pre-mine is labelled as a scam.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
No offense, but I'd have preferred a premine to the IPO. IPO is just too much of an advantage to those that donate. IPO's in Real Life aren't started as soon as a company is conceived..but only after the company has been around for a while and proven successful..that's what draws the investors in.

Overall, a small premine> IPO anyday.

looks like interesting, but more like a scam!
I don't want to ipo.
Based on what? Have you even looked at the coin yet? I was firstly doubtful, but then after seeing their website and the IPO process on their site I invested immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: