Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY! - page 9. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just two weeks, and IPO ends...
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I was gonna ask for escrow so it's good to know that it's possible...

Yes, escrow is possible now.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I was gonna ask for escrow so it's good to know that it's possible...
Our IPO escrow address:

1CcgiS62NinRHif3GoWeMzvE9JGm8jVQu6
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and they will be taken off the top when ever i send those funds on to a new address.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.

We have trusted escrow now! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and it will be taken off the top when ever i release or refund those coins.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.
Bounty for translations, if you want translate, please PM to me!
This is a what kind of coin? How can I get him, didn't see

You can mine after launch or you can buy coins in our IPO. Check our website, and we send you the details. You can buy the premined coins. Understand?

After 60 days our launch you can redeem your coins (if you want) to GHS. Or you can trade with on the exchanges like other coins. Anyway if you redeem to ghs you can change it to BTC on cex.io

You can mine after launch or you can buy coins in our IPO. Check our website, and we send you the details. You can buy the premined coins. Understand?
Activity: 126
This sounds good guys
I will definitely be waiting for May 4th
Make me rich  Cool
Thanks,
It's good to know you can't wait for the launch.

Thank You!
Activity: 143
This sounds good guys
Make me rich  Cool
Thanks,
It's good to know you can't wait for the launch.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This sounds good guys
Make me rich  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: