Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY! - page 4. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Now vmc.crypto-coinz.com pool give bonuses for the miners! Check the pool in the first post.
Our Website has 821 page views now. 
First IPO holders added to first post.

Thank you Guys!
People who votes don't like the coin. Can you tell me whats wrong with the coin?

Your opinion is important us.
New IPO amounts have arrived today  Wink

I'll jump into IPO soon as well.
Need to get back my BTCs from some exchange sites...

Anyways: Actual IPO investment lists (without usernames of course) would be great to see how much is invested and how much VMC is expected for actual investment.
eg.: Investor#1   x BTC   ->  x VMC

In this case everyone could see their share, and it is motivating to invest some more and/or encourage new members...

Just an idea, Please consider ! Smiley

Thank you! We are waiting for you Smiley thanks your idea, you will see the ipo holders soon ( today )
Hi guys!

Yes i post the ipo holders today Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
The update of the first comment of our forum with the IPO deposits, coming soon.
As you have trusted escrow,I'd think about investing in the coin.
Thank you, and please send an email to us with your sender address and your deposit amount included.
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
As you have trusted escrow,I'd think about investing in the coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
will there be a linux wallet source available for launch?
Thank you guys for your trust
Of course everyone will see the deposits of the IPO, in the first comment of this forum. We will post it  tomorrow
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
New IPO amounts have arrived today  Wink

I'll jump into IPO soon as well.
Need to get back my BTCs from some exchange sites...

Anyways: Actual IPO investment lists (without usernames of course) would be great to see how much is invested and how much VMC is expected for actual investment.
eg.: Investor#1   x BTC   ->  x VMC

In this case everyone could see their share, and it is motivating to invest some more and/or encourage new members...

Just an idea, Please consider ! Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Website updated

Looking good, keep up de good work.

When the IPO is over, are you going to tell us how much btc is invest in this coin by the IPO holders?
New IPO amounts have arrived today  Wink
(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.
We have trusted escrow, we are not a scammers.

"You can send us directly the amount to this adress: 1FtMD3jz3Yhobt1JSBs2FzGiPcBKtNeWfW"

It's baltently a scam. If it wasn't you would ONLY accept investments through escrow. This is how scammers get you, they say "oh no, it's not a scam look we have escrow" so people trust you and then send you the money directly as they would rather not pay escrow fees on something they 'know' is not a scam.

If you have to take part in an IPO guys, ALWAYS use escrow, however I would avoid any IPO that allows you to give money directly to the dev with no middle man.

I understand your distrust, but the first transaction of the IPO is arrived without esrow. And what happened, what do you think?
We have not stolen, but we already invested it in CEX.IO, as we promised.
Pages:
Jump to: