Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY! - page 3. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sent PM.

Backing a coin with other assets is a great idea!

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Sent PM.

Backing a coin with other assets is a great idea!
5000 GIVEWAY STARTED TODAY! JUST FOR 100 PEOPLE. 50 VMC / USER.

Please check the first post for the details!
I love this coin!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

I hope you will mine it, or join the IPO.
We invested in the confirmed IPOs in GHS. Our average hashrate of the last 24 hours, visible in our website.
No, you don't have to send me anything, thank you, I belive you.
Just would have been nice to see Smiley

Ok!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
You can see now in our website Smiley
We invested in the confirmed IPOs in GHS. Our average hashrate of the last 24 hours, visible in our website.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
No, you don't have to send me anything, thank you, I belive you.
Just would have been nice to see Smiley
Guys I updated the IPO holders, it's contains now the Expected VMCs.

Tomorrow i will create a google document and I will post the link.
I think somwhere you said IPO is already invested in GHS, can't find your post at the moment though. Could you update the referral banner on the website so we can actually see the GHS grow?
No problem with the banner, you can see that after 26. April, because actually we invested in FHA in the CEX. We chose this option because we therefore produced 11% profit from the first investments during the first 6 days.

Yes, thanks the answer Mohabmw!

schoschi12! We can send a print screen if you want!
I think somwhere you said IPO is already invested in GHS, can't find your post at the moment though. Could you update the referral banner on the website so we can actually see the GHS grow?
No problem with the banner, you can see that after 26. April, because actually we invested in FHA in the CEX. We chose this option because we therefore produced 11% profit from the first investments during the first 6 days.
Sorry guys I working on the IPO holders table, it will be done soon...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
First IPO holders added to first post.

Thank you Guys!

Good to see IPO holders from now.
I suggest to show how much VMCs each IPO holder is expected to receive for their BTCs.
Would be great to see, generate some more trust in You and motivate additional IPO holders to get in or encourage IPO holders to invest some more to get more VMCs for their share...

It is easy to update after each IPO investor payment, if You store the whole list in an excel sheet and calculate the shares automatically.
You just need to copy/paste the list, every time it is changing, due to new investor payments...

Yes it will be always change when a new people send his BTC. But ok, you right, i will make this now.

I have created the excel calculator for You and sent it to Your mail address.
Check it and use...

Csak ügyesen Smiley

Thank you Guys!

I suggest to show how much VMCs each IPO holder is expected to receive for their BTCs.
Would be great to see, generate some more trust in You and motivate additional IPO holders to get in or encourage IPO holders to invest some more to get more VMCs for their share...

It is easy to update after each IPO investor payment, if You store the whole list in an excel sheet and calculate the shares automatically.
You just need to copy/paste the list, every time it is changing, due to new investor payments...

Yes it will be always change when a new people send his BTC. But ok, you right, i will make this now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Thank you Guys!

Pages:
Jump to: