Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY! - page 6. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sorry, I have to deleted chinese translate, because it was a google translate  Undecided
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looks interesting

i love it....
#126 post is not for this topic ! Sad
Admin, could you please remove that spam from here ?

Or

zccopwrx : Please remove ur post and find the proper/correct topic for it !
Thanx

Removed
Activity: 635
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
#126 post is not for this topic ! Sad
Admin, could you please remove that spam from here ?

Or

zccopwrx : Please remove ur post and find the proper/correct topic for it !
Thanx
Right now, one GHS costs 0.00942724 BTC. According to https://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator, one GHS produces 0.00007206 BTC a day. So if the difficulty would stay at the current level, it would pay out after about 130 days. But probably the difficulty will increase, and it is never going to pay out.
I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower.

"I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower."

Maybe, but not sure...  But the coin will have collateral security and value. That is the most important thing. Do you know any other coin which can do this?

No, I don't know any other coin backed like this and this is why a plan to be part of IPO too. I really like the idea of this coin, its something new, which is the most important thing for an altcoin these days.
I don't want this coin to look bad at all!!!

Thank you very much!  Smiley
Right now, one GHS costs 0.00942724 BTC. According to https://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator, one GHS produces 0.00007206 BTC a day. So if the difficulty would stay at the current level, it would pay out after about 130 days. But probably the difficulty will increase, and it is never going to pay out.
I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower.

You just forget about, that not the GHS generated income is to return the whole investment !
VMC wil have value (GHS is just the coverage of it) and You can trade with the coin as well.
You can trade for BTC, LTC (hopefully VMC/LTC market is going to be opened also) or invest all ur VMCs in GHS as well.

Repeat:
Investing in GHS is "only" for cover the value of the coin (VMC)

In case demand is high for VMC that will boost its value. (Devs plan an additional solution to increase coin price ! Will be released soon as if i bet...)
GHS generated income is just an extra boost !

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

"I agree that you will be able to purchase more GHS every day, but the return in BTC will get lower and lower."

Maybe, but not sure...  But the coin will have collateral security and value. That is the most important thing. Do you know any other coin which can do this?

No, I don't know any other coin backed like this and this is why a plan to be part of IPO too. I really like the idea of this coin, its something new, which is the most important thing for an altcoin these days.
I don't want this coin to look bad at all!!!

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Thanks Guys your posts  Smiley

The forum now is active, more and more people read us, and we have the first IPO holder/investor now!

Thanks danny!
They have a plan and scheduled continuous improvement/investment to backup and cover their coin (VMC)
Unlike other scrypt coins, VMC will have coverage, and it's going to give value to this coin.

I understand the concept pretty well, though I'm also trying to get what happens in scenario when the generated BTC's by GH/s held by VMC, are not enough to buy more GH/s.

I understand you, but i think this is impossible.

Thats right:
Generated BTC's will always be enoguh to buy SOME more !

Let me explain why:
1. In case BTC difficulty going higher and higher, price of GHS on CEX.IO will be lower and lower... (Agree ? Its clear.)
2. In case BTC difficulty decreasing (which i think is not going to be the case) GHS price on CEX.IO could be higher, but income in BTC will also be higher (due to decreased difficulty)

So both cases You'll have the income to invest more and more GHS...

2 additional possible (or expected) scenarios:

1/A. BTC price increasing significantly: Noone is willing to sell their GHS on CEX.IO (GHS price is increasing) but the amount of GHS You have already, will generate higher value of ur income.

2/A. BTC price decreasing significantly: Lot of PPL want to sell their GHS on CEX.IO so the price of GHS will be lowered alot, so You could get way more GHS using ur daily income for investment.

Anyways, if You plan for long term, You cannot fail with this plan in case any scenario is going to happen...

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
"new hardware generations to be released soon."

What new generation? I think ASIC manufacturers are on the maximum in the technology. They can't produce faster chips at the moment. In my opinion, they change their strategy, and they will produce Scrypt miners, like KNC.

This is not correct, I suggest you check the Bitcointalk miners section again (Spond, AM, KNC again - to name a few).

P.S.: I'm not trying to "slam" the coin in any way, I'm asking exactly because I find the concept new and interesting, and want to understand the odds.

The KNC promised first the new generation miners in January. To date I have not seen one either ..
The average speed of the network now is 58-60 PH/s. The 10% of the 60 PH, is 6 PH. 6PH/3TH= 2000 new devices every 2 week.
Do you think that the KNC can produced and deliver 2000/14 day? That mean 142/every single day.
I don't think so.
They have a plan and scheduled continuous improvement/investment to backup and cover their coin (VMC)
Unlike other scrypt coins, VMC will have coverage, and it's going to give value to this coin.

I understand the concept pretty well, though I'm also trying to get what happens in scenario when the generated BTC's by GH/s held by VMC, are not enough to buy more GH/s.

I understand you, but i think this is impossible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
"new hardware generations to be released soon."

What new generation? I think ASIC manufacturers are on the maximum in the technology. They can't produce faster chips at the moment. In my opinion, they change their strategy, and they will produce Scrypt miners, like KNC.

This is not correct, I suggest you check the Bitcointalk miners section again (Spond, AM, KNC again - to name a few).

P.S.: I'm not trying to "slam" the coin in any way, I'm asking exactly because I find the concept new and interesting, and want to understand the odds.
DEVS: somogypeti and Mohabmw

An additional idea is to launch and operate a MULTIPOOL (scrypt is reasonable) and use all of the mined coins to BUY VMC on exchanges (when market is open) so You could generate artifical demand for VMC !!!

You can then pay Multipool miners with VMC.

In this way demand will always be higher than supply, and You all know the rules of Demand and Supply ! Smiley

Price of VMC will hit the moon...

Thank you, and thanks your idea! We will speak about this with Mohabmw.
Pages:
Jump to: