Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY! - page 5. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ok, thanks for clarification.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.
We have trusted escrow, we are not a scammers.

"You can send us directly the amount to this adress: 1FtMD3jz3Yhobt1JSBs2FzGiPcBKtNeWfW"

It's baltently a scam. If it wasn't you would ONLY accept investments through escrow. This is how scammers get you, they say "oh no, it's not a scam look we have escrow" so people trust you and then send you the money directly as they would rather not pay escrow fees on something they 'know' is not a scam.

If you have to take part in an IPO guys, ALWAYS use escrow, however I would avoid any IPO that allows you to give money directly to the dev with no middle man.

I don't understand you... we have a trusted escrow. Anon is a trusted escrow. Peolple have 2 choices: if they trust us they can send the amount to us. If they don't trust us (like you) they can use the escrow services.

What's wrong with you man???

And you call me scammer. I don't understand... sorry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
(to the newbies) - please be careful and do not fall for a IPO scam. ALWAYS use escrow Smiley.

"You can send us directly the amount to this adress: 1FtMD3jz3Yhobt1JSBs2FzGiPcBKtNeWfW"

It's baltently a scam. If it wasn't you would ONLY accept investments through escrow. This is how scammers get you, they say "oh no, it's not a scam look we have escrow" so people trust you and then send you the money directly as they would rather not pay escrow fees on something they 'know' is not a scam.

If you have to take part in an IPO guys, ALWAYS use escrow, however I would avoid any IPO that allows you to give money directly to the dev with no middle man.

We have received a lot of emails about IPO. If somebody don't get our answer mail, please PM me!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Spanish translate coming soon.
Looking for translates for bounties still.
Will this coin be able to be mined with cgminer 3.7.2 on linux? Or do we need another miner that will use our ATI GPU cards?

Cheers

alcamie

Scrypt-n, so you can't mine with cgminer. You can use vertminer.
Activity: 70
Will this coin be able to be mined with cgminer 3.7.2 on linux? Or do we need another miner that will use our ATI GPU cards?

Cheers

alcamie
Activity: 143
Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and they will be taken off the top when ever i send those funds on to a new address.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

1CcgiS62NinRHif3GoWeMzvE9JGm8jVQu6

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.
Activity: 238
We have started invest in the IPO
Activity: 99
Sorry, I have to deleted chinese translate, because it was a google translate  Undecided
Frauds are everywhere in bitcointalk  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: