Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 35. (Read 130777 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
When can we expect to test out the ipsx platform?

Hey there. So the demo is ready, some small adjustments need to be done first. We will keep the community posted with updates. The complete working product is expected in Q3 2018.

It is impressive to have the demo for this project ready at this time, where can we try out the demo,  because this would boost the confidence of investors
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Hey there. So the demo is ready, some small adjustments need to be done first. We will keep the community posted with updates. The complete working product is expected in Q3 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Activity: 826
IPSX is now integrated with MEW! Check out the post about it here:

https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-integrated-with-mew-e1ffac2200e
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
No need to be upset, everything will be sorted out. Check with the bounty managers, just give them a little time to respond as they are pretty busy now and everything will be cleared. You can always write me in private if you have anything specific that needs to be addressed
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Due to the sensitive nature of the information we can’t say a specific date about exchange listing, but we can confirm that we are in contact with exchanges. Thank you for understanding! We cannot guarantee any specific date.
Activity: 266
Company should stick to what was decide an
Described in the white paper instead of considering isolated community member, unless any change could be explained as the best interest of the community and approved by voting by community members.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
They are here to discuss IPSX project, tech and crowdfund. Any other topic may be discussed outside this channel. All bounty talks and questions should be asked in bounty channel. Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 434
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ICO! And I wonder when the platform will be launched? Or the test version.

Do join our TG Channel and stay up to date. The Link is on the first page Smiley

any news about exchanges? will hit major one in future. i like idex ,hope ipsx can hit it as quickly as possible.
Yes, there is news, and we are in contact with exchanges, however, we can`t disclose this information. Announcements to come. Stay tuned and excited Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of ICO! And I wonder when the platform will be launched? Or the test version.

Do join our TG Channel and stay up to date. The Link is on the first page Smiley

any news about exchanges? will hit major one in future. i like idex ,hope ipsx can hit it as quickly as possible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There are too many ICO projects now, and I'm keeping an eye on this project.

actually  there so many ico projects ,but few promising one ,i sure the ipsx idea and team are really worth to pay attation ,successfully  ICO over .
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Well, it's a guarantee that in the future the price of the token can not be compromised. I'm always glad when the developers do this. Great idea. We will wait for the demonstration of the work of your service.
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Thanks a lot! We want to launch a demo and announce some partnerships before unlocking them.  Future steps will be detailed very soon. More news coming soon!
ELONCITY
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I also am curious about the project because it is different and awesome, to see how that distributed network layer over hundreds of future's IPs will be built. This idea is stunning and impressive to achieve a decentralized exchange in its true senses. This project is on radar of many people to keep watching what's next.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
IPSX – a decentralized exchange for sharing IPs and a framework for building applications, on
top of the existing IPs shared by the community members and data centers.

For more information, please read the white paper: https://ip.sx/dist/Whitepaper-IPSX-05.pdf
Blockchain based system fully automated, with full clearing of utility tokens associating the price and distribution based on offer and demand for IPs.
Pages:
Jump to: