Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 37. (Read 130789 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
They have collected 73% of the invest. I thought it would end with hardcap when the sales started but it didn’t happen. Anyway IPSX collected good invest… there are still 2 days remain, maybe they will make hardcap.
I'm pretty sure that they will. A lot of excitement around.
Yes, the development prospects are simply unreal !!!
Will they continue the project even if ICO's minimum goal is not met? Usually good projects come from situations like this, there are countless examples of ICOs that have failed and then become great projects! In addition, projects that raise high amounts of dollars do not have more room for growth.
But the minimum goal of ICO has long been fulfilled, and is approaching the maximum!
Are you sure that ICO will end in 2 days?

why not ,you can visit official website https://ip.sx/  ,there is one coutdown timer .

accually i think the crowd-sale time too short ,hope can collect engouh fund for development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are you planning to get listed on other exchanges or not ?I mean where we can buy more coins since there is problem with funding now
Activity: 342
Merit: 0
They have collected 73% of the invest. I thought it would end with hardcap when the sales started but it didn’t happen. Anyway IPSX collected good invest… there are still 2 days remain, maybe they will make hardcap.
Will they continue the project even if ICO's minimum goal is not met? Usually good projects come from situations like this, there are countless examples of ICOs that have failed and then become great projects! In addition, projects that raise high amounts of dollars do not have more room for growth.
But the minimum goal of ICO has long been fulfilled, and is approaching the maximum!
Are you sure that ICO will end in 2 days?
Activity: 289
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
when does your coin go to the exchange?
In 1-2 weeks i think...ICO ends in 2 days, and then we will only wait
Activity: 224
when does your coin go to the exchange?
Activity: 336
And can I, an ordinary mortal, make money with you? Smiley
I would also like to know whether it will be possible for ordinary people to sell their IP addresses?
Activity: 350
Activity: 378
                                            IPSX  ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   👉      https://youtu.be/NXWP2Omaugs

Today, IP-addresses are valuable assets with low liquidity, as there is no simple solution for placing / renting IP-addresses based on a certain list of filters. IP address resources are provided by centralized providers, which are limited to private networks, own payment systems and many other restrictions.

Thank you! It was very necessary!

I am interested in learning the project IPSX and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of IP Exchange!  Wink
Yeah, this is very careful of you. When do you think IPSX will be able to show the first results?

I do not know when IPSX will be able to show the first results? This largely depends on the team of IPSX founders and on many other factors.

In principle, there is reason to believe that the developers have already tested the system hundreds of times and the results have been around for a long time.

That is great because whether IPSX exchange will become most reputable one in order to get more reputable in the market. I think they are very close to the hard cap.
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
This is a very good project with this hardcard , when it trading on exchange price may be at least x10 and in the future it can go to moon.
Activity: 176
Activity: 350
And can I, an ordinary mortal, make money with you? Smiley
                                            IPSX  ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   👉      https://youtu.be/NXWP2Omaugs

Today, IP-addresses are valuable assets with low liquidity, as there is no simple solution for placing / renting IP-addresses based on a certain list of filters. IP address resources are provided by centralized providers, which are limited to private networks, own payment systems and many other restrictions.

I am interested in learning the project IPSX and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of IP Exchange!  Wink
Yeah, this is very careful of you. When do you think IPSX will be able to show the first results?

I do not know when IPSX will be able to show the first results? This largely depends on the team of IPSX founders and on many other factors.

In principle, there is reason to believe that the developers have already tested the system hundreds of times and the results have been around for a long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

I like it. A lot of processes will become more accessible with IP address lease!
That is, the IPSX is able to facilitate access to the resource in the event that the IP addresses of the resource are already occupied?

sorry i am newcommer , IPSX  name mean  IP Exchange , look like vpn function , share one ip to others ?
More likely, they rent and lease IP addresses ...
Well, it remains to understand how to start working with them Smiley
Merit: 1
I like it. A lot of processes will become more accessible with IP address lease!
That is, the IPSX is able to facilitate access to the resource in the event that the IP addresses of the resource are already occupied?

sorry i am newcommer , IPSX  name mean  IP Exchange , look like vpn function , share one ip to others ?
More likely, they rent and lease IP addresses ...
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: