Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
looks like a very smart and staggered approach Smiley
Activity: 197
Isracoin Airdrop Phase-I
Integration as means of payment in businesses
General Information

Phase-I of the Isracoin plan has begun on May 6th 2014 at Midnight GMT+2.

The goal of this phase is to provide an incentive to Israeli businesses to adopt Isracoin as means of payment, in order to give the general public as many venues and options as possible to spend their Isracoins. We provide this incentive in the form of an award of 500 ISR to each of the first 50,000 businesses to be verified as a registered business in Israel and to be accepting Isracoin as means of payment.

The Registration process:

A system has been developed and made available to the Israeli public (In Hebrew), where any business owner or representative can open an account which requires the following: Contact details including Name, Email and Phone Number as well as business details including Business Name, Description, Israeli Business ID, Address, Website.

The Verification process:

In order to be verified as an Israeli business, we are using registration details such as validation of business ID against Israeli government services available for this purpose, phone/email verification etc. Furthermore, before a request for validation can be submitted by the business, it must also provide the following: 1)Photo of an invoice or receipt of the business  2)Photo of an advert or business card or facebook page or yellow-pages ad etc. 3)Photo of business façade/checkout-counter or website where one of our “Accepting Isracoin” signs is posted. 4)A valid Isracoin wallet address for the business.

The Distribution process – Staggered release:

Each of the first 50,000 businesses to be verified as described above, shall receive 500 ISR as a gift.

Upon finalizing the initial verification process, a business will receive 100 ISR. An additional 25 ISR will be paid to the agent who has performed the validation process of the business (yes, this is a manual process and we have the team to do it). From that point on and for the next 12 months, once month additional coins remaining for the business out of the total 500 ISR gift will be released to the business on a 1-to-1 basis in accordance with how many coins have entered their business wallet. If during the month 100 coins have been received by the wallet, then 100 coins will be awarded to the business and sent to their wallet as well. This will hold true until the total of 500 ISR has been dispensed.

At the end of 12 months from verification, any coins not yet dispensed will be awarded as a lump sum to the business.

We reserve the right to consider coins entering the business wallet as fraudulent if we identify a circular pattern or other indications that the coins were not derived from business transactions. In such case, the award coins may not be distributed until legitimate transactions appear or the 12 months period has expired.
Activity: 41
I registered just to let you guys know that you should remove the p2pool-[Suspicious link removed] ip from the pool list (84.111.129.84:1948) and that the node scanner doesn't work atm.

Also, can someone explain to me please how does http://crypto-prices.com/ISR get its charts? Does it have a list of exchanges it scans?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I have a lot of confidence in the Dev's Smiley
the plan for distributing and the airdrop and everything which makes this coin different from all other pump and dump crypto's is what makes me very happy about this coin.
The real potential of this coin is that all israel business can implement crypto's as a new way for distrubute goods and services Smiley
i hope that the isr coin and the isr community in Israel will give an example to all countries who are trying to shutdown the Cryptoworld....
i trully believe that the future is in crypto currencies and someday i can tell my grandchildren :
"I was there kids, mining,supporting and helping the old world to accept the future"

Thats from me Smiley  looking forward about ISR

p.s sorry about the mistakes im writing very fast from my phone Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
The team is definitely very serious. The phase I business airdrop is just the beginning. This a long haul type of coin, not a pump and dumper. Info output remains at a lull for the next 1 day 6 hours or so. The amount of work the team has had to do on a daily (and nightly) basis has increased dramatically as the airdrop draws near. Info roll-out will resume shortly, and everyone will be kept in the loop for every step along the way. We've been saying big things are coming for a bit now. They are almost here!
Hello,
What is happening woth the isr community!?
Nobody is writting novody is saying a word?
Devs are u here please update the info beaause the airdrop is comming and im sitting in the dark here Smiley
Thank you for the great coin cheers

I would also like to hear some news... and i actually have some questions about the air-drop and business integration... however i will first wait to hear from the dev when they will post about it.

Honestly i think that the positive and negative aspect of this coin is that its probably not a pump and dump coin and that we will have to wait a bit until prices will go up and also wait until it will reach places with higher volume like crypsty. i honestly would have loved to see it jump X5 times again and sell half of what i got lol ... yes as everyone i want to make some $

However it really seems like the team is serious and really working on creating an Eco system for this coin. 

I think that the fact that they didn't do anything in order to make the price jump right before the air-drop in order to make it more lucrative for business shows that they are serious and at the same time it does left me wonder about making the business are drop date so soon before prices are higher... mainly due to the fact that right now 500 coins are not worth that much.... so probably every business who signs in wants to see it as an investment and will not dump the coins they get as it wont be worth the time and hassle to dump it.

So all in all i see positive points from the dev team due to the fact they are not trying to make the price jump artificially.

And at the same time as a miner.. i would like it to be popular and see the price jump already so i could make a profit lol

We appreciate the thought out analysis and glad to see people actually do understand our approach to things Smiley
As you can imagine, we are working almost around the clock to get things ready.
Once Phase-I officially opens, an announcement will be posted in our thread here (or the OP) with many details about the process.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 22
Hello,
Devs are u here please update the info beaause the airdrop is comming and im sitting in the dark here Smiley

I would also like to hear some news... and i actually have some questions about the air-drop and business integration... however i will first wait to hear from the dev when they will post about it.

Honestly i think that the positive and negative aspect of this coin is that its probably not a pump and dump coin and that we will have to wait a bit until prices will go up and also wait until it will reach places with higher volume like crypsty. i honestly would have loved to see it jump X5 times again and sell half of what i got lol ... yes as everyone i want to make some $

However it really seems like the team is serious and really working on creating an Eco system for this coin. 

I think that the fact that they didn't do anything in order to make the price jump right before the air-drop in order to make it more lucrative for business shows that they are serious and at the same time it does left me wonder about making the business are drop date so soon before prices are higher... mainly due to the fact that right now 500 coins are not worth that much.... so probably every business who signs in wants to see it as an investment and will not dump the coins they get as it wont be worth the time and hassle to dump it.

So all in all i see positive points from the dev team due to the fact they are not trying to make the price jump artificially.

And at the same time as a miner.. i would like it to be popular and see the price jump already so i could make a profit lol

Activity: 336
Hello,
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

ISR is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
ISR/BTC
ISR/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Is there anything going on for this coin? Don't see that much movement...

We are about to officially open Phase-I in less than a week. A lot of stuff will start happening soon thereafter and of course we will release information as we go.

Things are building up step by step here at Isracoin.
If you want a bit of insight, check out this interview:
http://bitcoinbarbie.com/isracoin-over-time-an-economy-will-emerge/

Ok good to hear that there's some movement. Hope the best to your coin Wink
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
OMG , The concept of national coins, determined not support Yuwa, distributed free of charge to the current national, or is destined to fail decision

We are about to officially open Phase-I in less than a week. A lot of stuff will start happening soon thereafter and of course we will release information as we go.

Things are building up step by step here at Isracoin.
If you want a bit of insight, check out this interview:
http://bitcoinbarbie.com/isracoin-over-time-an-economy-will-emerge/
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Important notice:

Due to reports of some users regarding problems with Coinopend exchange, we have removed them from our lists and recommend you be careful in using that exchange.

Is there a contact for that exchange? I still have zero credit for the deposit.

Address: iGXkM7VgLB5WXjssFAHi9mjTX7uXtxZTTZ
    TxId: 01f4725f45123f07ea552cd34eace5ad5612e3025407d5d43efe09c6c648a933
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hey ISR'ers,

We've open up a new pool. Our old one (http://isr.hasher.ca) is still up to allow miners some time to withdraw their ISR.

Our new pool is: http://www.hasher.ca

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
No accounts or personal information or email addresses
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (Coming Soon)

To mine:

Username: your ISR wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3524

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
Important notice:

Due to reports of some users regarding problems with Coinopend exchange, we have removed them from our lists and recommend you be careful in using that exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
ECF
Activity: 42

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Isracoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Pages:
Jump to: