Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 24. (Read 110740 times)

y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
So I guess everyone is Dumping their coins.  Grin   Tongue

are you paying attention to the volume at all? dumping?
Activity: 197

Not even remotely.
Look at the total 24h $ volume - translated to BTC and then to ISR, it is barely enough to transact the full daily mining even after the value drop.
This means about >95% of people are holding on to their coins.
(very rough numbers, but you get the idea).

It is very easy for people to manipulate the market right now because of the low volumes.
Especially for multipools.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
Activity: 210
Activity: 197
Hi All,

The last few days have been crazy in terms of getting our systems up and running, with a couple of holiday days that made things a bit more difficult to boot.
We have been working on some other important things for a while now that took longer than expected but we expect to release these important news, hopefully early next week. We cannot release information about that until we've had some official stuff happen (relating to legal paperwork and filing with the government which as you know, always takes longer than expected).

It is important to understand what Isracoin is and what it is not.
Isracoin is not your run-of-the-mill crypto, run by kids for a quick pump and dump.
It is not a short term prospect for people to make some cash at the expense of others.

What Isracoin is and what it represents to us is a possible new beginning - a Reboot, if you will, of the economic structure that has weighed down the average Israeli citizen for a long time now.
This is not Auroracoin, nor Spaincoin or Germanycoin.
A country coin is not made by a small community of crypto people. Hopefully when we can finally release our news, you will understand what we mean by that.
This is a country coin, done right.
We understand the trepidation and that people who are used to quick earnings see us being quiet while we work on things and they don't understand what is going on. It certainly doesn't help when the value drops because it makes our job that much harder.

We truly believe our cautious, responsible approach of taking things step by step, building infrastructure (both technical and social) is the right way to build a strong, meaningful alternative to the current monetary system. 

We hope that our supporters unite and become more resolute to see Isracoin through this very early stage of infancy and help us take it to a level that has never been seen before. It will take time, effort and a lot of patience.
We think of the international community as being an integral part of us and the success of Isracoin.

The Isracoin Team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
can someone explain whatt is happening with the coin price? in crypto prices.com the price is 6000 satoshi Sad

whats wrong there arent any news besides that the airdrop has began,then why is the price dumping?

is it possible for the devs to step in and give the community a little bit of info ?

i understand that they dont want to artificially raise the coin but if that dump continious i think that most of the minners will dump their coins in the market and this is going to be very very bad for the isr coin.
the hashrate in general has dropped which is a sure sign for stepping back for the community...
please devs step in and give us some positive news because the time is crusual.
Activity: 26
Why is the price of ISR falling so rapidly? On bitrexx the last price was 0.00007103 and last week the price was about 0.00011!

Are people dumping ISR?

My Pool:

address: ISR.HIIVE.BIZ
PROP
DDOS Protected
Hosted in a Data Center
Activity: 210
Internet Jew Gold I knew it would come!

AWESOME!

Activity: 42
I also believe in this coin. Let's vote on mintpal all together
Activity: 46
This is a great coin, I'm very exited  Grin
Activity: 12
The coin got featured in a serious major German (Sueddeutsche Zeitung) quality newspaper today:
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/digitale-waehrung-in-israel-gelobtes-geld-aus-dem-gelobten-land-1.1950245

Mostly positive, pointing out the political dimension of ISR (democracy, etc) - even though, I don't believe it will result in higher volume, it's a positive signal.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what's the blockreward-decrease? 50 per minute forever or what?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Someone just dumped almost 10K ISR on Bittrex in the last 5 minutes
y80
Activity: 145
I don't see a dumping of the coin.  Very few sales in the last few days.  

I'm pretty sure you have a crystal globe that tells you when the dumping will begin .

Usually people wait for a calm day with no trades and buys support walls to both shake the market and not lose that much by dumping

the volume is low = no dump
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I don't see a dumping of the coin.  Very few sales in the last few days.  

I'm pretty sure you have a crystal globe that tells you when the dumping will begin .

Usually people wait for a calm day with no trades and buys support walls to both shake the market and not lose that much by dumping
Just a message for the people of this forum

Today is a holiday in Israel and most people are not in front of their computer... so you better not panic sell because the devs are not answering - they might not even answer until tomorrow or the day later and you should consider it as normal.

The reason the DEVS are not quick to answer the "price went down" question is - is because they must be outside with their friends and families - only "food places" work today in Israel.

And such a holiday just makes it super easy for someone to try to make the price go down and make people "panic sell" 

Just hold on to your coins.  and honestly its not worth to sell it such a price anyway

what happens to the exchange rate? scam?
I was asking myself the same question... A huge dump ....price has never been so low.
1.maybe a whale is making the dump
2.or maybe nobody is awake still Cheesy
3.i was watching some other cryptos everytime there is a boh event like airdrop comming the price is making a huge leap downwards and then up again...
Dont know for sure really just makimg suggestions

Im waiting for the devs to step in and give us some info

congrats on the Isr team i brlieve in the future of the coin
Cheers

The weirder thing was that several hours before price went down , suddenly the net hashrate went down by half... (now it started going up a bit).

Though sometimes its connected actually (with younger coins) the moment the hash rate goes down also the prices goes down.

I don't know if there were any dumps really...  maybe a large pool went down --> hash rate dropped --> people wanted to pay less the moment the diff level was 12.

I just wonder if the devs will contact any large pools like dedicatedpools, such pools always recommend it's users to mine a coin that they see as "professional"

Still I am more interested about the marketing strategy for this coin as that's usually what makes something succeed VS just being a good idea that no one heard of.

With stronger marketing we could have gotten to this phase with a high price that would make it much easier to attract more businesses. and also a way higher net hash rate.

I know that the devs don't want to look like most coin's dev who try non-stop marketing just for the sake of publicity and price rise - In my opinion... when you do have a "Good idea" like Isracoin ... the marketing is vital because if price wont go up - why would any citizen want to sign up to get 100 Isracoins ? most people will not bother going through the identification process and installing the digital wallet if the price wont worth something... no one will do it for a gift that is worth $4...

It's not a negative post... I just want to point out that MARKETING is KEY in making the great idea behind this coin to work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I was asking myself the same question... A huge dump ....price has never been so low.
maybe a whale is making the dump

or maybe nobody is awake still Cheesy

i was watching some other cryptos everytime there is a boh event like airdrop comming the price is making a huge leap downwards and then up again...
Dont know for sure really just makimg suggestions

Im waiting for the devs to step in and give us some info

congrats on the Isr team i brlieve in the future of the coin
Cheers
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: