Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 22. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
BTW

The dev did say that they are working on something that will give more stability to the coin's price.

They said that it will be available as a BETA soon enough.

Here is where the problem is . it was one tiny tiny message and probably most people didn't even see it.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Don't care about news anymore. Just expect some casual updates from Dev. I'm sure this is not what everyone wanted- silent!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
hi there,
Are we expecting some good news this week? can somebody announce something possitve because the price is ..... Dont' have the proper words to express my expectations Sad
hi there dev's we are all waiting for the good news you have promissed last week Smiley
cheers

And do you thinks a bunch of news will just make the price rise again?
With this amount of coins news , articles , promo campaigns have shown that they are not influencing the market anymore.

Look at the dogecar at nascar ,  and the price didn't move.
why would some people adopt a coin that was created out of thin air like fiat money. And not the other coin?

I think that if they give us good news Yes it will rise,by good news i mean for isr adoption in Israel.
Don't you think that marketing news are going to make the price go up ?

Do you really think that there can be such news?
Airdrop started one week ago , the "dev" is silent about the outcome.

Besides , look at the other coins , did the news about the adoption made any change in the price?
With every percent of coin given spaincoin is going down the drain.

Build the infrastructure , then deliver the coins. None of it has been done or tried to be done correctly.

What kind of news do you think can be made out of thin air?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hi there,
Are we expecting some good news this week? can somebody announce something possitve because the price is ..... Dont' have the proper words to express my expectations Sad
hi there dev's we are all waiting for the good news you have promissed last week Smiley
cheers

With this amount of coins news , articles , promo campaigns have shown that they are not influencing the market anymore.

why would some people adopt a coin that was created out of thin air like fiat money. And not the other coin?

I think that if they give us good news Yes it will rise,by good news i mean for isr adoption in Israel.
Don't you think that marketing news are going to make the price go up ?
in defi we trust
hi there,
cheers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hi there,
cheers
Activity: 26
I'm really starting to wish i sold my ISR when the price was 0.00011  Cry

What can I purchase with ISR ? Or is the only place i can use this currency on the exchanges?

I think I am going to go back to multipooling ..

My Pool: isr.hiive.biz
in defi we trust

And a question to you - Do you mine in multipools ? if so , i'd be happy to know if you know a multipool that is worth mining at (I tried wemineall and its utter crap).

Cheers mr.polar bear

I stayed with multipool us the longest. Tried the blackpool also as I wanted to get some bc coin but found out it's better to do the conversion myself.
But honestly I wouldn't recommend any to a friend. They all have made me at least one time angry enough to switch.
So what businesses accept Isracoin? What can i actually purchase with ISR?

I hope cryptsy adds ISR soon! Bittrex only shows the last 20 trades for market history. It also does not list the total coins traded in the last 24 hours per exchange. I have been watching it quite regularly and i have seen multiple 10000 isr coin sales, then they are usually followed by 10 or more 1 ISR coin sales. I like using Bittrex but it does have short comings.

Hey there

As for cryptsy... it will not be a good idea to get added to crypsty right now and the coin will not get added unless someone will pay them to do so.

Due to lack of marketing , the coin really has few votes - you can look at a coin like "coino" (just an example) that has way more votes than ISR and is waiting in the votes sections for months now.

With coins that have almost zero marketing and a small fan base its almost impossible to get added to cryptsy without paying them.

In this situation its better not to get added to crypsty without a strong fan base - as being added to crypsty right now will make the price go up a little bit and than boom go down , like with every small coin that joins.

And being added to crypsty will just make life easier for people who mine and dump this coin.

I really hope that I am totally wrong and that the DEVS will release some news soon that will make me feel sorry and apologize for doubting them Smiley

But shouldn't this be a nation coin? All the people in Israel already interested in cryptos should vote for it , right?
Plus the miners..the ones holding a few isr..

Seems like the fan base is actually double digits.

With all honesty - When I first heard about it , I thought "isra-scam" or "kiddy coin" , all the people from work who have mining rigs also called it isra-scam and didn't bother mining it
Then a friend of mine emailed me about it going live (available for mining) and i mined it here and there as long as the difficulty level was not above 20 -  usually between 3-15 diff level.

So i am pretty sure that all the Israelis who are interested in cryptos (a lot of people) who didn't mine or buy it don't really care.

Just like I wouldn't have voted for it if I did not mine it and would not bother to identify myself in order to get 100coins for free - no one likes giving our personal information (ID card number and phone and so on) to people they don't know... especially when you get a whooping (curently) $2.5 for doing so.

Only the ones who mined and bought it care - and I don't think that getting it on crypsty is a good idea right now.

Also - I don't think that it's a scam coin or pump and dump...  I just think that its a coin that takes it to the other extreme of "we will do our work and that is enough to make people believe in this coin!"

I hope to be proven wrong , Anyway I using part of my hash power for "new" or "speculative" coins , and move it to some other coin for the time being...

I got a question for you ? did you mine or buy this coin ? I see that you posed here more than a few times (usually sarcastic comments)  however I've seen you doing the same in other forums at the past.. so I'm just wondering out of curiously about your link to Isracoin

I think that all nation coins are a failure.
The whole 50% to the citizen and 50% to miners is idiotic as it's possible that more than 50% of the coins end up in hands of outsiders , so how will that help that country economy?

Besides , I doubt the fairness in the distribution and that there are insane numbers of ways to fake it so people end up with more coins.
Aurora just proved this.

Also , I hate copycoins. For god sake , add at least a feature to make me buy them (i do hold a few altcoins , even dogecoin ) but whenever i see a pure clone I can't help bashing it.

Feels like there is no actual development in cryptos , just a printing machine printing coins like the government is printing Fiat.

I do agree with you about clone coins... also... in general if people bother cloning a coin.. they should at least clone a coin that has some nice feature and not a 2 minutes transaction coin lol Cheesy

BTW - Isracoin is only 10% premined .. which is not so bad - and their "idea" is very good and at the same time its not that easy to drive it forward without good marketing or anything "new" that would attract people.

And a question to you - Do you mine in multipools ? if so , i'd be happy to know if you know a multipool that is worth mining at (I tried wemineall and its utter crap).

Cheers mr.polar bear

in defi we trust

I hope cryptsy adds ISR soon! Bittrex only shows the last 20 trades for market history. It also does not list the total coins traded in the last 24 hours per exchange. I have been watching it quite regularly and i have seen multiple 10000 isr coin sales, then they are usually followed by 10 or more 1 ISR coin sales. I like using Bittrex but it does have short comings.

Hey there

As for cryptsy... it will not be a good idea to get added to crypsty right now and the coin will not get added unless someone will pay them to do so.

Due to lack of marketing , the coin really has few votes - you can look at a coin like "coino" (just an example) that has way more votes than ISR and is waiting in the votes sections for months now.

With coins that have almost zero marketing and a small fan base its almost impossible to get added to cryptsy without paying them.

In this situation its better not to get added to crypsty without a strong fan base - as being added to crypsty right now will make the price go up a little bit and than boom go down , like with every small coin that joins.

And being added to crypsty will just make life easier for people who mine and dump this coin.

I really hope that I am totally wrong and that the DEVS will release some news soon that will make me feel sorry and apologize for doubting them Smiley

But shouldn't this be a nation coin? All the people in Israel already interested in cryptos should vote for it , right?

With all honesty - When I first heard about it , I thought "isra-scam" or "kiddy coin" , all the people from work who have mining rigs also called it isra-scam and didn't bother mining it
Then a friend of mine emailed me about it going live (available for mining) and i mined it here and there as long as the difficulty level was not above 20 -  usually between 3-15 diff level.

So i am pretty sure that all the Israelis who are interested in cryptos (a lot of people) who didn't mine or buy it don't really care.

Just like I wouldn't have voted for it if I did not mine it and would not bother to identify myself in order to get 100coins for free - no one likes giving our personal information (ID card number and phone and so on) to people they don't know... especially when you get a whooping (curently) $2.5 for doing so.

Only the ones who mined and bought it care - and I don't think that getting it on crypsty is a good idea right now.

Also - I don't think that it's a scam coin or pump and dump...  I just think that its a coin that takes it to the other extreme of "we will do our work and that is enough to make people believe in this coin!"

I hope to be proven wrong , Anyway I using part of my hash power for "new" or "speculative" coins , and move it to some other coin for the time being...

I got a question for you ? did you mine or buy this coin ? I see that you posed here more than a few times (usually sarcastic comments)  however I've seen you doing the same in other forums at the past.. so I'm just wondering out of curiously about your link to Isracoin

I think that all nation coins are a failure.
The whole 50% to the citizen and 50% to miners is idiotic as it's possible that more than 50% of the coins end up in hands of outsiders , so how will that help that country economy?

Besides , I doubt the fairness in the distribution and that there are insane numbers of ways to fake it so people end up with more coins.
Aurora just proved this.

Also , I hate copycoins. For god sake , add at least a feature to make me buy them (i do hold a few altcoins , even dogecoin ) but whenever i see a pure clone I can't help bashing it.

Feels like there is no actual development in cryptos , just a printing machine printing coins like the government is printing Fiat.

Hey there

Then a friend of mine emailed me about it going live (available for mining) and i mined it here and there as long as the difficulty level was not above 20 -  usually between 3-15 diff level.

Also - I don't think that it's a scam coin or pump and dump...  I just think that its a coin that takes it to the other extreme of "we will do our work and that is enough to make people believe in this coin!"

I hope to be proven wrong , Anyway I using part of my hash power for "new" or "speculative" coins , and moved it to some other coin instead of Isracoin for the time being...

I got a question for you, did you mine or buy this coin ? I see that you posed here more than a few times (usually sarcastic comments)  however I've seen you doing the same in other forums at the past.. so I'm just wondering out of curiously about your link to Isracoin
Activity: 20
Isracoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.
in defi we trust

Hey there

Hey there

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Isracoin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 26

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Look they can keep their current POW system that's fine. It's hard and you don't get much, but add POS as I said in a previous post so you'll want to keep what you mine. As it is right now I'm using Israelcoin as a "super dogecoin" to mine then dump so I can buy other currencies. If I'm doing it, chances are some other people are doing it too. I was lucky and sold my israelcoin at 42000 sats. ages ago. Now it's at the level of mine and dump. However if I was going to get some staking on what I was mining and people who couldn't mine had to buy and drive the price up...

Also if they want vendors and customers to use this as a means of buying and selling they need an Android and a Mac app NOW. Get it ready so that when the vendors and customers come together they can actually buy shit instead of sending the coin...waiting for it to arrive...ship out the crap...wait days to receive your crap. You should be able to go buy an icecream with this coin while strolling around Tel Aviv.

FYI - Android wallet as well as a iphone-compatible web wallet have been released a while ago.
Android can be found in Google Play store
web wallet suitable for iphone can be found at https://isrwallet.info

(This has been in the OP for a while now)
in defi we trust
A coin for every Country..

Probably for every city later

We have new york city coin so , we're already there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Look they can keep their current POW system that's fine. It's hard and you don't get much, but add POS as I said in a previous post so you'll want to keep what you mine. As it is right now I'm using Israelcoin as a "super dogecoin" to mine then dump so I can buy other currencies. If I'm doing it, chances are some other people are doing it too. I was lucky and sold my israelcoin at 42000 sats. ages ago. Now it's at the level of mine and dump. However if I was going to get some staking on what I was mining and people who couldn't mine had to buy and drive the price up...

Also if they want vendors and customers to use this as a means of buying and selling they need an Android and a Mac app NOW. Get it ready so that when the vendors and customers come together they can actually buy shit instead of sending the coin...waiting for it to arrive...ship out the crap...wait days to receive your crap. You should be able to go buy an icecream with this coin while strolling around Tel Aviv.

Icecream! and only icecream !

They need to convince mcdolands in Israel to accept Isracoin - With the current price of 100 Isracoins - people could only buy super cheap icecream once they get their civilian air drop Tongue

At least we will not have to worry about civilians dumping their coins after air drops (like with auroracoin) - I can't see people running to "cash in" $2.5  Cheesy  ... or even running to get 100 Isracoins Cheesy

But if the price of 100isr will rise to $2.9 (about 10 Israeli sekels) it will allow people to buy the smallest cheapest burger in mcdolands.

The Isracoin team should channel all their energy convince mcdolands to accept Isracoin.

Qucikly... before someone will come up with "The New Isracoin Coin" and get accepted by mcdolands before Isracoin.

AND YES IT IS A JOKE AND NOT A TRY TO LOWER THE PRICE - And at the same time , as  some people say - there is a truth behind every joke Cheesy

I do believe it will go up and in the meanwhile there is no harm in joking around here and there ( I haven't stopped mining this coin... YET)
Pages:
Jump to: