Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Hows about we make them MUCH happier by putting an end to this genocidal apartheid state ? Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_the_apartheid_analogy

Israel and the apartheid analogy is a comparison between Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era.

If only you can end up with a crypto coin project...
But I don't think that coins are designed for this.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Who wants to act like a doge and donate isracoins to send poor kids to play in "laser tag" game? apparently a laser tag business is accepting isracoins.

We can get awareness to the coin in Israel plus make some kids happy by doings so.... even though I would expect our devs to come up with such an idea(too bad they didnt as they are busy planning how to save the world with isracoin).

I'm just wondering how many of us are willing to pitch in ? maybe we can get a discount from the laser tag place.

Mind you - this will not make price go up anyway...and if the laser tag place will decide to cash in on the coins, it will make the price go down a bit Cheesy

we can just do it for the good deed and fun in doing so Smiley

What do all of you say ?
sounds good. what's their pricing like?

Hows about we make them MUCH happier by putting an end to this genocidal apartheid state ? Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_the_apartheid_analogy

Israel and the apartheid analogy is a comparison between Israel's treatment of the Palestinians and South Africa's treatment of non-whites during its apartheid era.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Who wants to act like a doge and donate isracoins to send poor kids to play in "laser tag" game? apparently a laser tag business is accepting isracoins.

We can get awareness to the coin in Israel plus make some kids happy by doings so.... even though I would expect our devs to come up with such an idea(too bad they didnt as they are busy planning how to save the world with isracoin).

I'm just wondering how many of us are willing to pitch in ? maybe we can get a discount from the laser tag place.

Mind you - this will not make price go up anyway...and if the laser tag place will decide to cash in on the coins, it will make the price go down a bit Cheesy

What do all of you say ?
sounds good. what's their pricing like?
Activity: 22

There are some greedy a$$ people keeping the price down all the time.  I would donate, but at these prices anyone with a BTC or two to bring the price back up to at least a reasonable rate.

I know for a fact there are a few people who are trying to bring the price back up.  I work with them when I see it happening, it took 2-3 days to get it from 3500 back to the 6000 area and some as$hat goes and dumps just enough to bring the price back down to the 4500.  fawk you, greedy ass sob.

it takes a lot of work getting the price up when all the people who trade isr are literally greedy as hell.

if you need a bot to trade this coin then you are an idiot and should kill yourself immediately.

I have gained a ton of isr from your greed but I would much rather see it go up a bit.   what's the point of botting this coin?  all you do is scam new people who might take a chance and then the run away never to come back.  You are killing this coin to get a few more at a lower price.  truly idiots.

Good morning

Let's say there is a person or a group of people who are working on bringing the price down - lets work from the assumption that its true - wouldn't you think that whoever is doing it , might be doing it in order to ruin the coin ? if only few BTC's are needed to play with the coin's price and push it down ... wouldn't you think that someone actually might be doing it just for fun  ? just because he doesn't like Israel ?

With a coin that has a the name Israel in it, i would have expected someone to just try to take it down and not because he wants to buy coins for cheap.

That's if you theory is right and someone is playing with the price for so long.

That's a minus of little marketing... any coin need more people interested in it , and putting faith in its success and investing in it... and a byproduct would be that ... whoever will want to play with the price would need to invest way way more than a btc or two

Phhhhhh need to work soon. good day to everyone.

y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
What's happening with the statistics on the website? The price has gone down 2/3 from where it was recently.
Updates?
Activity: 1
Isracoin is the only way I can invest in Israel.

Baruch haba b'shem Adonai
Activity: 7
Well

The hash rate is an indication of belief in the coin and at the same time going from 400 to 600 is no big deal as it was 1200 or more, about a week ago.

The only connection it has to its price is ... that people who buy it will not be willing to pay a lot for a coin with low difficulty...and they will pay more when the difficulty is high - that's in case people want to buy it.

Now let's move on to more positive things.

What do all of you say ?

There are some greedy a$$ people keeping the price down all the time.  I would donate, but at these prices anyone with a BTC or two to bring the price back up to at least a reasonable rate.

I know for a fact there are a few people who are trying to bring the price back up.  I work with them when I see it happening, it took 2-3 days to get it from 3500 back to the 6000 area and some as$hat goes and dumps just enough to bring the price back down to the 4500.  fawk you, greedy ass sob.

it takes a lot of work getting the price up when all the people who trade isr are literally greedy as hell.

if you need a bot to trade this coin then you are an idiot and should kill yourself immediately.

I have gained a ton of isr from your greed but I would much rather see it go up a bit.   what's the point of botting this coin?  all you do is scam new people who might take a chance and then the run away never to come back.  You are killing this coin to get a few more at a lower price.  truly idiots.
Activity: 22
Well

The hash rate is an indication of belief in the coin and at the same time going from 400 to 600 is no big deal as it was 1200 or more, about a week ago.

The only connection it has to its price is ... that people who buy it will not be willing to pay a lot for a coin with low difficulty...and they will pay more when the difficulty is high - that's in case people want to buy it.

Now let's move on to more positive things.

What do all of you say ?

in defi we trust
I was under the impression that Israeli businesses signed up to sell their products in ISR. Altho i cannot find a place to spend my ISR other than a couple of exchanges.

Whee the hell did you get that idea?

The Israeli dude who pitched opening a pool for ISR over some of the other crypto's I was looking at starting a pool for. I guess I should of done my homework.

On a positive note The network speed has increased to 0.65 GH up from a low of 0.41 GH and i have even noticed it go back to 0.75 GH sometimes.

The hashrate has nothing to do with the success of a coin.
And is the case of nation coins it has even less impact.

I've been observing hashrate for different coins for a while and there is almost no correlation between this and price.
Activity: 26
I was under the impression that Israeli businesses signed up to sell their products in ISR. Altho i cannot find a place to spend my ISR other than a couple of exchanges.

The Israeli dude who pitched opening a pool for ISR over some of the other crypto's I was looking at starting a pool for. I guess I should of done my homework.

On a positive note The network speed has increased to 0.65 GH up from a low of 0.41 GH and i have even noticed it go back to 0.75 GH sometimes.
Activity: 21
I like this coin because you can get coins to for free and the wallet works great! This wallet is a way better then wallets of the other coins that crash and have all kinds of issues.
in defi we trust

There are buyers, but no particular level of support has appeared. For example .. UNO which is terrible to mine has a pretty solid exchange rate over its history. ISR has steadily been falling which is much different.

Intrinsically the value of a coin should be slightly more than the power it costs to mine the coin, with the price falling so steadily its hard to see this. People who mine the coin are in it for the profit. Why else would they be operating the transaction network for a coin.

Once businesses (if they ever do) in Israel start accepting ISR for purchases the price will go up and will stabilize.

Seems to me that it would of been smarter to find a large Israeli retailer to sign on to ISR before making the coin public.

It would be nice if Bittrex had a 24 hour history of market transactions and market volume for each currency.

When i started operating my pool ISR has a network hashrate of 1.21 GH/s right now it has a network hashrate 0.48 GH/s. When i started mining ISR the value was .00017 now its .000035.

It would of been smarter to make ISR a private currency, that is sold and purchased at a fixed price (plus or minus a few percent). Then the value would be stable and it would be easier to get business to adopt it. The money collected from selling the coin would be available to purchase the coin back. They could of kept all this info public allowing the users of the currency to have trust in it.

Again I will keep mining this coin for another week and a half. I think the developers are trying to make something different, but i don't want to be the last one mining it.

Activity: 343
As I've said before I think a POS system would really help this coin out. It basically costs nothing(you get paid in israelcoins)and gives a big incentive to hold onto the israelcoins. I wish the developers all the luck in the world and hope they succeed but if you see what coins are rising and which are not. All the ones with POS are rising because there is an incentive to hold onto those coins and earn some interest. It doesn't have to be crazy high interest for example zimstake coin which is basically a fun coin ala dogecoin hit a high of 11000 yesterday and their interest is only %12.5 a year. I like the whole philosophy around israelcoin however it really needs a token POS system for it to stabilize.
Activity: 6
Of course it's a scam Smiley
Citizens of israel are worried about oppressing and killing muslims and palestinians, not some stupid cryptocoin. They will just pump and dump this coin. Average israel(or any other country) citizen will never ever hear about those coins but it gives a perfect legitimation for premine. I found them on github, it's just a plain doge clone. And in an underdeveloped country like israel it should be very simple to get on 'news' with something such innovative much wow as cryptocoin. I will be surprised if these guys will ever figure how to get genesis block and compile wallets for major OSes.

If you are joking about real worries of israel people - that's ain't funny. I know lot of them, nothing about like you said. On contrary arabians dream of Israel distruction.
From other side you're right - I'm really not sure if quite enough israel guys are sitting here to develop such coin.

There are buyers, but no particular level of support has appeared. For example .. UNO which is terrible to mine has a pretty solid exchange rate over its history. ISR has steadily been falling which is much different.

Intrinsically the value of a coin should be slightly more than the power it costs to mine the coin, with the price falling so steadily its hard to see this. People who mine the coin are in it for the profit. Why else would they be operating the transaction network for a coin.

Once businesses (if they ever do) in Israel start accepting ISR for purchases the price will go up and will stabilize.

Seems to me that it would of been smarter to find a large Israeli retailer to sign on to ISR before making the coin public.

It would be nice if Bittrex had a 24 hour history of market transactions and market volume for each currency.

When i started operating my pool ISR has a network hashrate of 1.21 GH/s right now it has a network hashrate 0.48 GH/s. When i started mining ISR the value was .00017 now its .000035.

It would of been smarter to make ISR a private currency, that is sold and purchased at a fixed price (plus or minus a few percent). Then the value would be stable and it would be easier to get business to adopt it. The money collected from selling the coin would be available to purchase the coin back. They could of kept all this info public allowing the users of the currency to have trust in it.

Again I will keep mining this coin for another week and a half. I think the developers are trying to make something different, but i don't want to be the last one mining it.

And as far as the price fall goes I figured out the explanation 2 days ago.

It's because of all the people who only mine for profit.

This is how I guessed some of them work: they mine mine mine a new coin while it's still easy without much competition, then they hold on to it mining another hot-spanking-new coin waiting for the moment just before the corrupted coin devs dump their coins. Obviously, a lot of those people predicted the first airdrop as at least one such point. Sometimes they gain less, sometimes they gain more, but if doing it All The Time to all the new easy coins they actually might get a decent profit!

Too bad they didn't realise Isracoin is not about speculation and heartless profit Wink

Too good for providing me a magnificent point to invest invest invest! Cheesy
how will multipool's mining ISR help stabilize the price when there are no buyers on the other side of the trade?
I've just bought more than 6gs of isracoins.

No buyers?

As far as the last official post was...... WOW! As an Israeli and someone with a little bit of integrity (at least more than some people here who only care about their wallet size and concepts such as decentralized monetary system and working anarchy... well, you get my point, you know who I'm talking about) I have to just go:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I hope one day I get to be a part of the dev team or the coop and tell my grandkids about my part in changing the world to a better place for them Smiley

By the way, gentle reminder, the OP still links to two defunct addresses: 84.111.129.84:1948 and isr-il.zapto.org:1967/
NSV
Activity: 29
how will multipool's mining ISR help stabilize the price when there are no buyers on the other side of the trade?

I know of a couple multipools that already mine against ISR. this seems to drive the price down!

The network speed is now lower than i have ever seen it.. the price is supper low.

perhaps you should stop these air drops

Wanna fix this coin... You gotta get the businesses in Israel accepting the coin. You should then post a list somewhere of the companies you are airdropping to , so we can buy stuff from them.
Activity: 197
Hi All,

We understand the need for more information and are trying to move as fast as we can.
For now we can tell you there are a number of things that have been in the works or planned which are taking longer, but we can start discussing what they are.

First and foremost, we have been working for several weeks on the formation of what you might call a Cooperative Company which in Israel requires a lot of legal work and filing with the government, getting it approved and so on.
This Cooperative is essentially going to be an open-for-all company where individuals can work as Isracoin Integration Agents, going around the country and getting businesses signed up to accept Isracoin as means of payment.
These agents will of course collect transaction fees, so they will be creating a business for themselves by participating in this CoOp Company. Now, just to clarify some things, this Coop company is not and will not be run by the Isracoin group and will have full autonomy to work as it sees fit. On top of that, the core group of people who are building it are some of the most well known Israeli Protests leaders in the past several years. (For those of you who don't know, in the past 5 years or so there have been ongoing protests very similar to Occupy Wallstreet, going on in Israel, because of the soaring cost of living). This group of people who we believe will grow, will be coming to this less from the pure "crypto" world and more from the "we need a change" approach. There are tens of thousands of people who actively participated in these protests and if they decide to take up Isracoin as their means for achieving their goals, this will become the most successful coin ever, including Bitcoin. But this is hard and takes time. It doesn't happen over night.

Now, in order to do give the needed tools for working with businesses to this CoOp, we have also come to a tentative agreement with the largest Israeli Bitcoin gateway processor, for them to provide a complete merchant system (mobile PoS, website integration etc), back-end management and so forth that works with Isracoin. This system will be used by the CoOp to service the businesses.

Additionally, the CoOp will also be establishing an Israeli exchange for Isracoin <-> Israeli Fiat (shekels), so that people in Israel (and outside, for that matter) could sell/buy Isracoin with local fiat. we feel this is critical, as many people have been asking us how they could buy Isracoin using local currency and of course such a solution does not exist. Most of those who asked about this, are not "bitcoin" or "crypto" people which is great because that is the broader reach a national coin needs, but it requires infrastructure that is not easy to establish.

On top of that, we are developing a GEO-Enabled web/mobile service called Local Isracoins which will allow people in Israel to find each other for local face2face trading of the coin. This will also add a lot to the trading depth and volume of the coin in general (a local trader can buy Isracoins online in the exchanges, then sell them directly face2face in Israel).

As for helping to stabilize the coin, we are also working on what quite a few other coins have been doing, which is a dedicated ISR multipool. However, our goal and approach with this pool is to help stabilize the price, rather than artificially pump it up more and more. Now, this is not an easy thing to accomplish and we've been working on it for about 3 weeks now and will hopefully have a first beta available soon (at least some iteration of it).

To add to the craziness of all of the above, we are also in the midst of developing the Phase-II Airdrop system and we will probably be able to release information about our Staggered Distribution mechanism fairly soon.

We hope you understand where we are trying to go and keep taking part in the process with us. your supports is very important to us and we believe there are ways for you to help, like helping to bring more people into the Isracoin international community, engaging people about the coin and so on.

We were looking to come out with news about things as they were more solidified but we see the need for information is growing and so we are releasing this as a road map we are working on.

More details will be released as soon as we can provide them.
Pages:
Jump to: