Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] CRYPTO20, Your first autonomous, tokenised Index Fund. - page 3. (Read 7250 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 100
I don't know what to think about this coin.. I hold it but I'm thinking about dumping.
All the game is to grow faster than ETH that I invest here, if it's not the case I prefer to hold ETH and get airdrops..
Actually C20 is doing even worst than ETH..

what do you think ?

Interesting point, but how do you calculate that C20 is doing worse than ETH? For me, the diversification into different assets is worth a lot, even if - depending on the time frame you look at - performances will vary. I believe that a basket of tokens will outshine a single investment in the long run (be it C20 or a good DAA from Iconomi etc).
Well its doing worse than ETH because the price C20/ETH is lower than the ico price actually.. Personnaly I will try to get back my ETH and hold it for airdrops

OK, I see. Of course there are different strategies fro investing. You will of course always find a coin that outperforms a basket of coins. The trick is to find the right one. So I think that a diversified portfolio will mitigate the risk. C20 for instance performed better than BTC and worse than ETH. If we only knew tehse things beforehand...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I don't know what to think about this coin.. I hold it but I'm thinking about dumping.
All the game is to grow faster than ETH that I invest here, if it's not the case I prefer to hold ETH and get airdrops..

what do you think ?

Interesting point, but how do you calculate that C20 is doing worse than ETH? For me, the diversification into different assets is worth a lot, even if - depending on the time frame you look at - performances will vary. I believe that a basket of tokens will outshine a single investment in the long run (be it C20 or a good DAA from Iconomi etc).
Well its doing worse than ETH because the price C20/ETH is lower than the ico price actually.. Personnaly I will try to get back my ETH and hold it for airdrops

what do you think ?

what do you think ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I have used Bibox once for another trade and it all went pretty smooth (although the deposit took much longer than on other exchanges).
I wonder why I would sell my C20 using the smart contract, when the price on exchanges is significantly higher. Or am I missing something?

you are right there is a better price on bibox and a nice trading volume. never traded there don't know if it's a good exchange
I wonder why I would sell my C20 using the smart contract, when the price on exchanges is significantly higher. Or am I missing something?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Crypto20 (C20) is now listed on CoinCodex! You can follow price in real-time and add it to your watchlist!

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Do I need to register somewhere to receive dividends in the etherium to the owners of the TRIA tokens? Or are dividends automatically paid to everyone on their wallets?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello. Where is information about your team?
Activity: 252
Been waiting for hitbtc to buy c20 since the team first sent an email to sign up, the coins I transferred there have dropped significantly, but I know I'll be right when c20 finally launches. Let's celebrate the release soon!
Activity: 266
What’s this rubbish about Bibox charging 20 C20 tokens to withdraw Huh Is that for real Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I really like this project, it's like investing in entire crypto market, it's really lowers the chance to lose your money you are almost sure to win here.
x4 in 2 months it's really big much more than ETH did.
<3<3
When will it be on hitBTC  Huh
Towards the end of the week, according to the HitBTC team. They are completing some upgrades.
Activity: 182
Would the C20 fund be able to capitalize off the arbitrage possibilities here?

What if it trades at ten times NAV on an exchange? Would C20 put up a sell order, then reinvest the gains into the fund?

Or the opposite, could use cash to buy and burn them if they are undervalued.
Activity: 202
I really like this project, it's like investing in entire crypto market, it's really lowers the chance to lose your money you are almost sure to win here.
<3<3
When will it be on hitBTC  Huh
Activity: 154
<3<3
Guys has anything been announced yet about the other fund from the team, like Crypto20? When are they going to announce it?
<3<3
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
It looks like BT is not the primary communication channel of the team... Roll Eyes

Maybe someone can 'bump' them on twitter/telegram etc...?
Activity: 112
There is just the normal "problems" that all exchanges are dealing with, that is the sharp increase in user numbers, which Hitbtc is struggling with. All in all, I am a long-time user and it is working pretty well most of the time.

Devs Do you have any contact with hitbtc? Support Last Active: December

https://forum.hitbtc.com/profile/HitBTC_Support_Team

Many problems:
https://forum.hitbtc.com/categories/support
Pages:
Jump to: