Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] CRYPTO20, Your first autonomous, tokenised Index Fund. - page 7. (Read 7250 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I find myself attracted to these types of projects more and more lately. I'm interested in putting my money in more conservative means within crypto because I think the overall market will increase.

I guess I am saying that I'm tired of playing the shitcoin game Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I believe this project is for accredited non united states investors only ? I have a friend who is looking into it.  I'll go ask him what the details are about it.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm too lazy to read the whitepaper. Could you please explain in short, which part is interesting from this project?

Thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Would love to see the bounty thread coming live, as I see this as a promising project Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Looks good but i don't understand how it works. buy and hold top 20 assets ? or day trading? what is the reward for investors did we get interest rate?
Activity: 40
That’s look like a very interesting projet. the team looks very serious and I want to join this ICO. I rarely do that because a lot of project does not look very serious but this one is well documented and the white paper looks great ! I want to tell to the team all the best dfor this adventure
Activity: 168
What about bounty campaign? I think that the campaign brings a lot of additional investors. When will it be launched?

I have asked here, on reddit and via Email sans response. So my feeling is they want to go ahead without a dedicated community campaign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
What about bounty campaign? I think that the campaign brings a lot of additional investors. When will it be launched?
Would love to be more involved in this project! If required, I can translate the ann-thread, whitepaper and website ( or any other documents required) to Dutch.

Same here! The ICO is going for quite a while, so a bounty campaign for translation might well be worth it (I could do German). 
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Would love to be more involved in this project! If required, I can translate the ann-thread, whitepaper and website ( or any other documents required) to Dutch.
Activity: 67
When will be the bounty program announced? I am looking forward of it.
Not to take away from the successful Pre-Sale but the graphic is just hilariously bad Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
CRYPTO20 Set For ICO After Successful $5M Pre-Sale

The minimum fund cap was reached within hours of the pre-sale launch on 7 October 2017.

CRYPTO20’s goal is to bring peace-of-mind cryptocurrency investment to mainstream investors. It is an index fund that holds and autonomously rebalances a data science proven portfolio of the top 20 cryptocurrencies.

Actively managed funds have consistently failed to beat the market index despite decades worth of data, billions of dollars and hundreds of analysts at their disposal. When they have, their fees dilute investor returns to less than if they had simply held the index.

Due to rising crypto prices, the fund value per token exceeded the price of tokens being sold. Pre-sale investors were able to acquire $1.10 of underlying crypto assets for $0.95 per token.

The CRYPTO20 pre-sale is now over, with over 2000 backers from 93 countries and $5 million in total funds raised. The main ICO starts on the 16th of October 2017 at 18:00 GMT and ends on the 30th of November at 00:00 GMT.

https://coinidol.com/crypto20-set-for-ico-after-successful-pre-sale/

I am also quite surprised at how little discussion is happening here. The pre-sale ended with almost $5m raised and yet, we're still on page 1 of the ANN.

I think how it compares to Combicoin: Most importantly it only invests in top 20 coins vs top 30, and Crypto20 does rebalancing weekly as opposed to monthly. I think a fairer comparison could be made with http://www.bittwenty.com/, which has been up and running for quite a while already. 
Activity: 6
If you need russian translation, contact me.
Thanks! Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
I would like to reserve polish translation if there is a bounty. Thanks!
Activity: 2
Wow, this thread is almost empty. Can anyone explain why that is? The project does seem interesting.

Hi - most of the community discussion happens elsewhere.
We have very active discussions in Slack and Reddit, for exampe.
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/cryptotwenty/shared_invite/MjIxMzc3OTk1NjgwLTE1MDE4MDM4MDItYmRlNGIxNjZkNA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptotwenty/

Please feel free to join!
Activity: 169
A lot of people has already invested and seems like their funds are safe please ban the scam alerter think he is the real scammer. Read the whitepaper and do your own research!
Pages:
Jump to: