Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] CRYPTO20, Your first autonomous, tokenised Index Fund. - page 8. (Read 7250 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Wow, this thread is almost empty. Can anyone explain why that is? The project does seem interesting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Seems like an interesting project, the Whitepaper looks good at a glance.  I wonder how this compares to Combicoin?  They seem to be similar projects. I think the idea of a crypto index fund makes a lot of sense, so I'm not surprised to see them start popping up.

I'm also interested in a comparison to combicoin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Hi. What about bounty?
Activity: 1
Merit: 10
Interview with Daniel Schwartzkopff, responsible for Business Development, Marketing, Operations @ Crypto20.
https://www.investitin.com/crypto20/
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
This was posted on 19/9 and by now only 6 posts in this thread, showing how interested this is for people, you on the other hand thought having people

Investing their money on your ICO would be so easy, yes many ICOs are profitable but not all of them and not just by posting a picture showing all the

Information including your fake team members. Iconomi is offering the same thing as you are and they were nothing like you mate don't hate you're

Just too late.
Activity: 99
Information Sponge
Seems like an interesting project, the Whitepaper looks good at a glance.  I wonder how this compares to Combicoin?  They seem to be similar projects. I think the idea of a crypto index fund makes a lot of sense, so I'm not surprised to see them start popping up.
Activity: 168
By the way, why the name Crypto20? Edit: Ah okay, got it Wink
Activity: 168
Hi, will there be a bounty campaign?

This project looks fantastic and I'd love to help spread the word around social media and here. Could also help with translating any text to my native language German.

Cheers!

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
When do you spend bounty planning Bounty? From what date?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
reserve Indonesian Translate, if needed.
thanks
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
CRYPTO20
Pages:
Jump to: